Author Topic: HOW TO CURSE SOMEONE IN 4 STEPS  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

HOW TO CURSE SOMEONE IN 4 STEPS
« on: August 21, 2018, 04:34:59 am »
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/10193/how-to-curse-someone-in-4-steps/

LOS ANGELES, CA – A controversial new book tells you how to put curses on your enemies by harnessing your dark powers in four easy steps!

All you have to do, says famed sorcerer and occult author Damien Mulkrin, is forget about the Golden Rule and resign yourself to the fact that vengeance, and plenty of it, is the only thing that will make you happy.

At that point, you can follow Mulkrin’s simple 4-point plan for unleashing the evil powers that will give you the upper hand in your battle with any enemy, no matter how strong he might be, Mulkrin declares.

“Sorcerers, witches and warlocks aren’t the only people who can cast spells and put curses on people. With a little training, anyone can do it – even you,” said Mulkrin, whose frightening new book, When Bad Things Happen to Bad People, is slated for a winter release.

“In fact, my 4-point plan is simple enough for a child to follow.

“I guarantee you won’t find an easier or more effective way to deal with people who give you a hard time.”

Here is Mulkrin’s 4-point plan. WARNING: Dabbling in the occult can be dangerous or even deadly. Proceed at your own risk. Weekly World News does not take responsibility for any results.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: HOW TO CURSE SOMEONE IN 4 STEPS
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 04:44:02 am »
Meh.
I simply pray for The Almighty to reward them as they so richly deserve.

It can be a blessing or a curse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 04:47:40 am »
Meh.

Typical of today's youth. Never want to put in the hard work anymore to get the job done right.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 05:08:53 am »
Meh.

Doesn't that kinda imply that the Almighty won't always give people what they deserve, else what's the point of the prayer?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 05:27:22 am »
Doesn't that kinda imply that the Almighty won't always give people what they deserve, else what's the point of the prayer?
If we call on His forgiveness and embrace His Son as our Saviour, we won't get what we richly deserve for our acts, but forgiveness through the Blood of Jesus. I don't know those person's hearts, nor whether they repent, so I leave it to The One who does.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 08:18:07 am »
Nope. Vengeance is way above our pay grade.
And it seldom works out, which is why the old adage that vengeance is a dish best served cold.

More than likely, your curses will come back on you. And they will seek you out.

Online DB

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 08:32:53 am »
What a disappointment.

I was expecting a lesson on cursing from Master Frank...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 08:40:33 am »
What a disappointment.

I was expecting a lesson on cursing from Master Frank...

Well, here's a place to start...

https://youtu.be/TQXuazYI_YU

Online DB

Offline roamer_1

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 02:13:15 pm »
 :whistle:

Offline Frank Cannon