Author Topic: CLAIM: Barack Obama and John Brennan may be facing imminent criminal indictments  (Read 731 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

CLAIM: Barack Obama and John Brennan may be facing imminent criminal indictments

08/14/2018 / By Ethan Huff

It’s been confirmed that President 44 has formally retained legal counsel in response to multiple potential criminal indictments that both he and former CIA Director John Brennan could very soon be facing.

Insiders familiar with what’s going on claim that Barack Obama is on the verge of being charged with the following crimes:

• “Material Support of Terrorism” for his involvement with trying to overthrow the current Syrian government.

• Creating, funding, and arming the group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), also sometimes referred to as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), which facilitated a litany of “war crimes and crimes against humanity including numerous murders (some by public beheading), torture, rape, theft of oil from Iraq and from Syria, laundering of money from sale of stolen oil, destruction of historical antiquities and … conspiracy to commit such acts with” … leaders of other foreign nations.

• “Shielding drug trafficking by Hezbollah,” as well as making unlawful payments of ransom money as part of his effort to secure a deal with Iran on nuclear inspections.

• “Bribery” for any money he took in from the Uranium-One conspiracy, which involved selling 20 percent of United States uranium to a Russia-controlled country.

These are just a few of the many crimes that not only Obama but also Brennan and many others may be found guilty of committing following the unsealing of their believed-to-be indictments. Hal Turner discussed this on a recent episode of his “The Hal Turner Radio Show,” which you can access at this link....

http://www.conservative.news/2018-08-14-barack-obama-john-brennan-facing-imminent-criminal-indictments.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I will not believe it until it happens.

And then, even if there are miraculous indictments, I do not believe for a second that it will be anything more than a Kabuki circus where nothing substantial comes of it outside of "hearings" because of the fear of what the Communists in the streets will do in protest as the entire Democrat party galvanizes for insurrection to protect their gods.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I will not believe it until it happens.

And then, even if there are miraculous indictments, I do not believe for a second that it will be anything more than a Kabuki circus where nothing substantial comes of it outside of "hearings" because of the fear of what the Communists in the streets will do in protest as the entire Democrat party galvanizes for insurrection to protect their gods.

Although the article does say he has retained a lawyer.  You are probably right but it would be good to see the indictments issued.  Whether he gets off or not.  I was on a site the other day that had a pop up should Michele Obama run for President?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

And if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Will anybody remember this Fake News next month when nothing happens?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground.

Exactly. I can't count the number of articles I have read like this. There seems to at least a couple of them every week. "XYZ Democrat is about to be indicted any day now!"

The bottom line is most of D.C. politicians are criminals who stick together and take care of each other, and the rest are coward weasels who keep their heads in the sand. (like Sessions for example)

They are never going to take down one of their own because that would open the door for all of them.

No one knew how deep and strong the corruption was until Trump took over. And now that they know that we know they are trying to end elections altogether, or corrupt them to the point that they become meaningless like Iran or NK.

It may be rotten to the point that it is no longer salvageable, even for Trump.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 04:30:12 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
First, Michelle Obama would be a great candidate for the Democommie Party, along with HRC running again, and Elizabeth Warren.  And let's not forget Maxine Waters, who has been asked if she would consider running.  One can only pray that the Democommies would be dumb enough to select a woman that had NOTHING to be proud of regarding the USA until the fools of the Democommie Party selected her husband.

And as far as Barack Obama being indicted, one can dream.  His many crimes, along with a dozen or so of his henchmen should all be indicted, convicted, and experience the most extreme sentences for their crimes.  So many of the above crimes involved HRC, but no mention of that master mind criminal.  Hmmm!

I am convinced she is running again in 2020.  Trump would love nothing more than to run against her again.  It will be hands off HRC until she gets the nomination, then perhaps the rabbit comes out of the hat. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Clinton may try to run, but even the Dems are getting tired of her constant whining. Also, she has several obvious health issues. She may be too ill and tired for another campaign.

Mad Max Waters is a 'loon'. And she has dozens of skeletons that would all come out.

Michelle Obama, black and female maybe would have an outside chance. All she has to do is to come out as gay or transgender and she would have the Liberal trifecta of all protected classes in America. Her slogan would be, and you can count on this, "Vote for me and make my husband President again!" She would only be a figurehead. Hussein would be running the show. But, I'm not convinced that she or Obama enjoyed being President. They are already rich for life. Who needs the headache of all that?

Warren doesn't have a national following of any significance. And all that other stuff.

Sanders will be too old, plus he is an old White guy. Which is not very popular with Dems these days.

Trump or even Pence will take it I think. But it will be close because of all the fraud. The Dems are already planning to 'flood' the election with fake votes. They want to overwhelm the system to make it impossible to catch all the fraudulent votes.

If you can't beat it, then just screw it all up.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 05:03:39 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If you did not get the general flavor of my prior post, I was being sarcastic.  And as tired as everyone is of HRC, she is sitting on multiple billions of dollars, just waiting there in their faux foundation, just waiting for her to pull the trigger again.  She is running now, for there is no other reason for her to attempt to be in every news cycle than the UGLY TRUTH that she is running again.  And no other Democommie will touch her with her billions. 

And the idiot Democommies will vote for her again.  It will be a narrow victory to win ONLY the Democommie nomination, but she goes again.  And be honest, her health condition is tied to her bending her elbow too many times in an evening.  She looks better now than she did running in 2016. 

She is geared up, and as long as she is not indicted, she wins the Dems.  Trump wins the general with 40 states this time.  Can't wait!

Offline roamer_1

Exactly. I can't count the number of articles I have read like this. There seems to at least a couple of them every week. "XYZ Democrat is about to be indicted any day now!"

That's right.

They are never going to take down one of their own because that would open the door for all of them.

That is especially right. The whole place runs on dirt. The whole dang game is to have more dirt on your opponent than your opponent has on you - And in the aggregate, that means that there is a high level of dirt that will never see the light of day... And so it goes.

No one knew how deep and strong the corruption was until Trump took over.

Nah... none of it will surprise me. I don't think we've come even close to plumbing those depths, and I doubt we ever will. In fact, we're just noticing the lily pads that scatter across the surface. There's big ol gators under there, and they haven't even begun to be stirred up.

It may be rotten to the point that it is no longer salvageable, even for Trump.

Nope. Tump don't mean shit.
The ONLY thing that will fix it ever is a Conservative House in majority, a Conservative Senate in majority, and a rock-ribbed Conservative at the helm.

Tump is just an example of giving the keys to the henhouse right to the fox.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe in the 25th Century,but not now.

Brennan might get indicted,but congress will stop that dead in it's tracks.

Bathhouse Barry ain't NEVER going to be indicted.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!