Author Topic: Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together  (Read 65886 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2018, 02:34:05 pm »
@Bigun

This post is pinned second to the top of hot topics at reddit. Thousands or views and hundreds of comments. Word is getting out. Great job, patriot.

@austingirl

Thank you so much for putting it there my dear! 

Getting the word out was my only aim or desire and YOU have greatly aided the effort!  :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2018, 02:51:53 pm »
@austingirl

Here is a quite informative post from another thread over on reddit.

WHO IS NELLIE OHR?
1.  We know her husband is Bruce Ohr, fourth in command at the FBI at the time the phony Trump Dossier was created by Nellie Ohr and Christopher Steele for Fusion GPS.
2.  We know that both Bruce and Nellie Ohr knew Steele before the Russia/Trump Dossier was plotted by the DNC and the Clinton campaign.  We know Bruce Ohr was e-mailing Christopher Steele about it as early as January 2016.
3.  Nellie worked at Fusion GPS.  She (Dr. Ohr) is a recognized Russia expert and studied in the Soviet Union in 1989 before getting her PhD in 1990.  She is said to be fluent in the Russian language and is an expert on cyber security (an unusual combination to say the least). Bruce Ohr is a Deep State husband.  We know Nellie Ohr wrote the dossier for Fusion GPS and we know Bruce Ohr gave all of his wife’s writings about the Trump Russia delusion to the FBI.
4.  According to a sworn statement by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, Dr. Ohr was hired to conduct opposition research on behalf of the Clinton campaign against presidential candidate Donald Trump.
5.  Nellie’s Degrees include an A.B. from Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, major: Russian History and Literature; and an M.A. and a PhD in History at Stanford University.
6.  Professional experience: She taught history at Vassar College and has written numerous book reviews (almost exclusively about Russian history… she shows a great deal of sympathy for the dilemmas Stalin faced as he killed 40 million Russians to implement and expand communism in the USSR ).
7.  And here’s something Fox News (and the House Intelligence Committee memo and the Inspector General’s report) didn’t tell you:  On May 23, 2016, Nellie Ohr received a technician-level amateur radio license.
As a cyber security expert, Dr. Ohr would know how difficult it is to hide any computer-or telephone-based communications from Big Brother.  A mystery writer could turn this into a very good plot about how to effectively hide from cyber security experts employed by the U.S. government.  Your message can be delivered without being discovered by using a short-wave radio which puts you in touch with people in foreign countries — like Christopher Steele  — while preventing you from having to register as someone who is doing business with foreign agents.
WHO IS MELISSA HODGMAN?
1.  Melissa Hodgman’s career at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) began in 2008 as an Enforcement Division staff attorney.  As of 2016, her salary was reported as $229,968 (according to the Internet).
2.  Hodgman was promoted to her current position as Associate Director in 2012.  Wow!  Talk about a rising star!  Ms. Hodgman – or perhaps I should say Mrs. Peter Strzok – appears to have had a rocket send her career to Wonderland… from beginning staff attorney to Assistant Director in four years!
Peter Strzok is a Deep State FBI husband.
Hodgman must be admired for being very quiet as her husband’s romantic episode with Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyer Lisa Page has been media-blasted on front pages world-wide.  Or perhaps the Page episode was part of a plot?  The email-based romance was first discovered by the Inspector General at the DOJ who was conducting an investigation into the FBI and DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation.
3.  Ms. Hodgman-Strzok’s career boost happened at precisely the time the FBI needed someone at the SEC to, if need be, control access to any illicit contributions or other transactions from publicly-traded entities (like governments and corporations) involving the Clinton Foundation.
In July 2016, James Comey publicly stated Mrs. Clinton had been “extremely careless” when she used a personal email server.  He told the world she would not be prosecuted .  Keep in mind, it was Peter Strzok who changed the words “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” when Comey made his first statement about Mrs. Clinton’s actions as Secretary of State.
Why is that important?  Had Mrs. Clinton been found “grossly negligent” she would have been guilty of a felony.  Indeed, she was guilty of a felony.  Also keep in mind it was the job of Attorney General Loretta Lynch, not FBI Director James Comey, to determine who would or would not be prosecuted.
4.  In October 2016, more than 600,000 Clinton emails were found on former Congressman Anthony Weiner’s computer (which he shared with his wife, long-term Clinton aide Uma Abedin) while Weiner was being investigated for “sexting” with a minor.
5.  James Comey had to announce that he was re-opening the Clinton investigation.  He had no choice because the information had gotten into the hands of the New York Police Department and so was no longer under the exclusive control of the FBI or DOJ.
Perhaps Comey was looking for an insurance policy at the SEC.  The timing is interesting.  Hodgman-Strzok was appointed to her position as Associate Director of the Enforcement Division of the SEC just three weeks before the presidential election and just hours after the Weiner emails were discovered.  It appears Hodgman-Strzok has oversight over which securities and financial crime cases get forwarded to the FBI and DOJ for prosecution.  Mrs. Hodgman-Strzok heads the SEC’s International Division.
6.  Have you wondered why action against Hillary Clinton moves at 0 mph?  Bear in mind, a great many of the transactions involving the Clinton Foundation involve international financial transactions and investment vehicles.  Is the SEC Inspector General investigating any irregularities involving the SEC’s interactions with the Clinton Foundation?  It does not appear so.
WHO IS LISA H. BARSOOMIAN
1.  She has been called “…the Guardian of the Deep State’s Secrets Gate.”  If it’s true, it is a well-earned nickname.  Why?  Try researching her on the Internet!  She doesn’t have a shadow of a presence.  It is obvious that many things about her have been removed.
2.  She is referred to as “the cleaner” in the one available Internet document (“cleaner” meaning a person who knows how to destroy evidence of a crime).  The document which makes the statement does not provide specific reference material and supplies a lot of potential gossip about Ms. Barsoomian so I mention it here only as a aside.
3.  Her Deep State Husband is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
As for the one document on the Internet that I find a bit suspicious:  There is too little specific information and too many general comments.  I don’t like “anonymous sources.”  I did go to some federal court cases in which Mrs. Barsoomian-Rosenstein was mentioned as having taken part but the public documents have been removed from public access.
4.  One document is reliable.  It is the online bio about Assistant Attorney General Rosenstein.  It states that Rosenstein is married to Lisa Barsoomian, an Armenian-American lawyer.  It also says that as a government attorney she defended cases for Bill Clinton, Colin Powell, various Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) cases and the “Carnivore” surveillance system (which monitors and captures e-mail).
I believe when she defended the FOIA cases she defended the FBI for rejecting them.
5.  The Rosenstein bio says Mrs. Barsoomian-Rosenstein has been practicing law for 24 years and she works for the National Institute of Health (NIH).
I doubt that’s where she works.  Internet information indicates Mrs. Barsoomian-Rosenstein is/was affiliated with another lawyer named R. Craig Lawrence who, according to cases listed on Mr. Lawrence’s Web site has represented Robert Muller three times, James Comey five times, Barack Obama 45 times, Kathleen Sebelius 56 times, Bill Clinton 40 times and Hillary Clinton 17 times.  Another source says that between 1998 and 2017 Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.
6.  Of all the Deep State husbands I researched, this one is the most chilling.  She is probably a bit like her smug husband with that smirk on his face as he was interviewed by a legitimate Congressional Committee (not that Congress is much to write home about).
WHO IS SABINA MENSCHEL?
1.  Sabina Menschel is the current head of Nardello & Company, a Washington, D.C. detective agency.  Internet sources say she is a 1999 Harvard graduate and her resume indicates intelligence experience.
2.  Her Deep State husband is someone about whom you have not yet heard a lot:  Edward William Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division since 2015.
3.  Bill Priestap was Peter Strzok’s supervisor and oversaw both the Russia and Clinton investigations.
4.  It is said that Mrs. Menschel-Priestap is one of Washington D.C.’s most feared private spies.
Author Marilyn M Barnewall
In addition to the above wives, here are a few more
WHO IS MARY JACOBY ?
1. Co founder and executive at Fusion GPS and wife of Glenn Simpson.
2. Worked as a reporter for Roll Call
3. She knew Bruce and Nellie Ohr from their days at the International Assessment and Strategy Center as early
as 2004.
4. Knew and worked with Stefan Halper at the WSJ since 1996.
5. Knew Steele from her days at the WSJ going back to 2009.
6. Founded Main Justice in 2009, a company specializing in paid corruption research and reporting.
7. Jacoby also worked as a reporter for organizations such as GIR, and Law Business Research (which purchasedMain Justice in 2015). While at Main Justice, she worked with Bruce Ohr and in fact nominated his FIFA investigation for the GIR Anti-Corruption award.
8. While working in Main Justice, GIR, Law Business Research, and the WSJ, Jacoby cultivated a large network ofkey Federal (FBI, SEC, and DOJ) executives that included notables such as Adam Hickey, the Deputy Assistant Attorney General for National Security at the DOJ who was familiar with the dossier and the FISA applicationand Andrew Weissmann, the Chief of the DOJ’s criminal fraud section, who is now working for Robert Mueller the Special Counsel investigating the alleged Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election and leading theManafort prosecution.
9. Jacoby knew and worked with Christopher Steele, Nellie Ohr, Peter Strzok and his wife Melissa Hodgman the Associate Director in SEC Enforcement Division, Peter Fritsch, Neil King Jr. and his wife Shailagh Murray, DavidKramer, Jonathan Winer, and Sidney Blumenthal who worked with her at Salon in 2004.
WHO IS SHAILAGH MURRAY ?
1. Wife of Neil King Jr. who is an executive at Fusion GPS.
2. She was President Obama’s Senior Policy Advisor.
3. She was also Joe Biden’s Deputy-Chief-of-Staff.
from r/greatawakening

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/96uz53/deepstate_wives/

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2018, 03:06:09 pm »
Exactly. Why else would someone spend millions in a race to win a “public service” seat in Congress that pays $174,000/yr?

These slime bucket candidates would throw their own mothers over the cliff for a chance to cash in on such a lucrative game at the public’s expense.

I noticed a local example many years ago. He was a "tax cutting," conservative Republican, too.

He began with a real estate license, as a high school teacher. An xpensive home on the water, with a boat dock. Way, way above school teacher lifestyle.

City Council, County Board of Supervisors, State Assembly and state Senate.

He probably has multiple public dime pensions, and the house is now worth $3 million, plus.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2018, 03:09:16 pm »
@austingirl

from r/greatawakening

Thanks for the link. Astonishing connections.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2018, 03:17:40 pm »
You could say that about Obama. God isn't restricted by us mortals to whom he uses for his purposes.

I'm an engineer... I can't use "hope" as a plan to make something work. I have to have a plan covering the issues at hand and resolve them to the point that it will work. Otherwise it is nearly guaranteed it will fail wasting both time and resources.
You are correct..... up to a point. As flawed mere mortals thee are certain aspects of our life that we have very little if any control over. In those areas we we can hope/ pray for the best possible outcome.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2018, 03:21:38 pm »

@austingirl

The game they play is extremely lucrative and they desperately want the game to continue.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2018, 03:25:05 pm »

Yes, they are!

Offline verga

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2018, 03:26:34 pm »
Exact same boat except for the fact that I voted for the Constitution Party candidate.
Apparently I was not alone. Of course living in VA it was preordained that HRC would get out Electoral votes.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2018, 03:30:25 pm »
Apparently I was not alone. Of course living in VA it was preordained that HRC would get out Electoral votes.

Virginia is a beautiful place! Too bad it is now being run by criminals!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2018, 03:41:48 pm »
The rest of y’all who didn’t vote for Trump were and continue to be, dead wrong about Trump and the great successes we on the Right are enjoying because of him.

No problem, though. Trump and his supporters will continue to make America great, even if we do it without y’all’s support and in spite your continued and constant scorn.

Well, knock your socks off.  Enjoy them trillion dollar spending deficits and the full funding of the Democrat agenda with bailouts for industries hurt by Trump's trade war as far as the mind can see.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline verga

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2018, 04:36:54 pm »
Sadly it started under the last Republican administration.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2018, 05:23:32 pm »
@Bigun, does this belong here:  Fusion GPS Spy Natalia Veselnitskaya Worked Out Of Obama Official’s Office, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,328748.0.html

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2018, 05:32:21 pm »
@Bigun, does this belong here:  Fusion GPS Spy Natalia Veselnitskaya Worked Out Of Obama Official’s Office, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,328748.0.html

@Sanguine

Not sure what you mean by "here" in this case but I think it's fine where it's posted and that you have linked it to this thread both.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2018, 05:57:14 pm »
I noticed a local example many years ago. He was a "tax cutting," conservative Republican, too.

He began with a real estate license, as a high school teacher. An xpensive home on the water, with a boat dock. Way, way above school teacher lifestyle.

City Council, County Board of Supervisors, State Assembly and state Senate.

He probably has multiple public dime pensions, and the house is now worth $3 million, plus.

Good example.

Public service was never meant to be a gravy train, but human nature being what it is, that’s what it’s become in the nation’s capital and in state houses and city councils across America.

rangerrebew

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2018, 04:26:40 pm »
@ Bigun

I'm usually not one to go into areas where I don't post but something told me I should read your post.  And "something" was correct.  I would be honored if someday I could put something together with the clarity and range of your post.

Thank you so much,

Scott

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2018, 05:01:28 pm »
@ Bigun

I'm usually not one to go into areas where I don't post but something told me I should read your post.  And "something" was correct.  I would be honored if someday I could put something together with the clarity and range of your post.

Thank you so much,

Scott

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Blushing}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank YOU for the kind words Scott  @rangerrebew

My only purpose is to do what I can to save what little remains of this once great republic that you, I, and so many others have fought and bled for.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2018, 08:37:53 pm »
Thanks for 'connecting the dots' for ALL to see.  It still amazes me that there are those who either don't see what's going on or refuse to acknowledge what's going on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2018, 10:20:04 pm »
@austingirl

from r/greatawakening

Hodgman must be admired for being very quiet as her husband’s romantic episode with Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyer Lisa Page has been media-blasted on front pages world-wide.

@Bigun

What's odd to me is how all the "hard-hitting,hard-nosed investigative journalists" seem to have missed this even after it was reported. Where is Hay-Raldo when you need him?

If I were the suspicious type........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2018, 10:22:11 pm »

@Bigun

Mere criminals are a step up from the One World Global Communists running it lately.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2018, 10:23:14 pm »
Sadly it started under the last Republican administration.

@verga

You are blaming the Republicans for Tim Kaine being the governor? Seriously?

Offline verga

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2018, 01:10:01 am »
@verga

You are blaming the Republicans for Tim Kaine being the governor? Seriously?
Bob McDonnell got caught with his hand in cookie jar and Cuccinelli lost the election because of the blow back.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2018, 03:55:42 am »
Bob McDonnell got caught with his hand in cookie jar and Cuccinelli lost the election because of the blow back.

@verga

Does the word "logic" ring any distant bells?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2018, 10:46:31 am »

For a some time now the Left has been trying – with the effusive assistance of the media – to criminalize Republican politician’s actions while at the same time ignoring the transgressions of Democrats in office. Yes, McDonald took a gift, but without any quid pro quo involved.

Under such ongoing circumstances of duplicity on the part of the media and democrats, it behooves those of us on the right to defend republicans against false accusations, such as the ludicrous Russian collusion BS.

This is political war folks – and the first shots were fired by democrats on the Left.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:00:11 am by aligncare »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2018, 02:05:30 pm »
For a some time now the Left has been trying – with the effusive assistance of the media – to criminalize Republican politician’s actions while at the same time ignoring the transgressions of Democrats in office. Yes, McDonald took a gift, but without any quid pro quo involved.

Under such ongoing circumstances of duplicity on the part of the media and democrats, it behooves those of us on the right to defend republicans against false accusations, such as the ludicrous Russian collusion BS.

This is political war folks – and the first shots were fired by democrats on the Left.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2018, 09:17:31 pm »
@verga

Does the word "logic" ring any distant bells?
It is incredibly stupid comments like these that keep you on my ignore list. PLease don't ping me again unless you actually have an intelligent comment to make, which I am certain will be NEVER.