Author Topic: Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together  (Read 65321 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2018, 11:53:52 pm »
As a matter of fact, I spent considerable time preaching that this Republic could not survive a second Obama term and still not sure I was wrong in doing that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline the_doc

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2018, 12:06:36 am »
As a matter of fact, I spent considerable time preaching that this Republic could not survive a second Obama term and still not sure I was wrong in doing that.

When I realized in 2008 that Candidate Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii, I was at least mildly concerned that we might not survive even one term of Obama in the White House.  Pretty soon, however, I realized that the Conspirators were playing a much longer, much cagier game--and that HRC, parked away in the State Department, was the person who was supposed to administer the coup de grace (on what Q recently called the Cabal's 16-year plan).  When I saw how the DNC rigged their primaries against Bernie S, I was morally certain that she was their Chosen One.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:08:05 am by the_doc »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2018, 01:03:23 am »
Scripture is also replete with God giving HIS debased and wayward people exactly what they demanded.... to their utter ruination and destruction.

That cannot be said enough. What such a people receive are kings like to their kind, and utter destruction.

the 'Cyrus' doesn't come until the land has had her Sabbaths, and the doom has been meted out.

Yet people run to their prophets with itching ears.

REPENT and be saved. Works for people, works for nations.
America will be on her knees, one way, or the other.

Good post

Online roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2018, 01:06:02 am »

There are evidently MANY $TRILLION$ in more or less hidden places managed, controlled by the evil doers.

There are no trillions. Paper money is worthless. And made less than worthless by printing even more.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2018, 01:08:33 am »
Nor should you. I just think Trump is a dead end based on his long history. I'm not going to rationalize why stupid stuff is brilliant strategy like so many who really "want to believe" do. Will America change course, I don't know. I sure hope so. Our chances to turn things around are numbered, the debt is piling up and the corruption is getting deeper entrenched. The last big opportunity, the biggest one in decades, we threw away because we didn't have the courage to stand with our principles and instead yielded to fear going for the "one who could win".

And here we are...

MEGADITTOS @DB , all the way around.

Offline endicom

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2018, 01:17:35 am »
Exact same boat except for the fact that I voted for the Constitution Party candidate.

https://darrellcastle.com

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2018, 02:21:16 am »
@austingirl

How strange!  Let's see if it's still there when it comes back up before we jump to any conclusions.

@Bigun
Reddit is back up and your words are getting a lot of attention. 2000 views with 93% upvotes. Many posters say they are going to pass this on in social media and email to themselves, print it out and distribute. Wow! 888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2018, 02:27:14 am »
@Bigun
Reddit is back up and your words are getting a lot of attention. 2000 views with 93% upvotes. Many posters say they are going to pass this on in social media and email to themselves, print it out and distribute. Wow! 888high58888

@austingirl

Excellent!   Thanks for the update.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2018, 02:47:21 am »
@Bigun

link?

Offline austingirl

Offline corbe

« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2018, 02:50:51 am »
   Brilliantly concise. Thanks for the Effort and for posting @Bigun
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2018, 02:56:28 am »
There are no trillions. Paper money is worthless. And made less than worthless by printing even more.

Well if you find any of that worthless paper laying around PM me. I'll give you an address to send it to so that I can take care of it. I got a country club bar and a strip club that I can take it to in order to dispose of it for free.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2018, 02:57:49 am »
   Incidentally, @endicom unlike you Trumpers ~ We didn't vote for the 'Man', we voted for the Party Platform.

Yeah. It was a hell of a platform.....

Offline corbe

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2018, 03:02:14 am »
   Mod requested I take a couple of Advils for my TDS and not turn @Bigun's masterpiece into another Trump/Cruz gutter fight.
   I respect that.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline verga

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2018, 08:55:24 am »
Wow. BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2018, 09:28:11 am »
@skeeter @Right_in_Virginia

That is my understanding as well. It was done simply to tamp down the minor revolt arising from New York.

Thank you both.

@skeeter  @Bigun

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2018, 09:33:01 am »
@endicom @Right_in_Virginia @DB @Smokin Joe @skeeter @truth_seeker @Sanguine @austingirl @sneakypete @Cyber Liberty @XenaLee @mystery-ak @the_doc

The swamp is indeed incestuous to a degree few can imagine.

@Bigun

The extent is even shocking to people who have been suspicious and complaining about it. "Knowing" it is one thing. Understanding the extent of the corruption is something else. It is nothing less than "Government as an organized crime operation".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2018, 10:53:48 am »
@Bigun

The extent is even shocking to people who have been suspicious and complaining about it. "Knowing" it is one thing. Understanding the extent of the corruption is something else. It is nothing less than "Government as an organized crime operation".

Exactly. Why else would someone spend millions in a race to win a “public service” seat in Congress that pays $174,000/yr?

These slime bucket candidates would throw their own mothers over the cliff for a chance to cash in on such a lucrative game at the public’s expense.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2018, 11:36:04 am »
@Bigun

Anecdotally, I think most of us realized that the Clinton Foundation was one of the most stealth, corrupt, and criminal operations in this country's history disguised as a charitable ruse.  They've strong armed and bilked many people and organizations to do its bidding.  The network of high level stooges do execute their extortion was massive.

Nice job weaving the dots together.  I have always hoped that Billary would do some time for their blatant disregard of any ethical standard.  I know the chances are thin, but one can hope/
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2018, 02:15:38 pm »
I vehemently opposed Trump's nomination in 2016 and sat out the election.  I hoped that he would win (considering the alternative of HRC), but he was going to have to do it without my help.  That's a principled stance, indeed, and it worked out just fine. 

And now that Trump is our POTUS--ugly warts and all--my principled, Scriptural stance is that of praying for him--warts and all.

So, yeah, here we are.

I think a lot of us fall into this category, Doc.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2018, 02:18:46 pm »
from r/greatawakening

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/98yduw/connnecting_some_dots/

@Bigun

This post is pinned second to the top of hot topics at reddit. Thousands or views and hundreds of comments. Word is getting out. Great job, patriot.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2018, 02:26:57 pm »
@Bigun

@sneakypete

Self government is NOT an easy thing and never has been. It has always required an informed and engaged electorate in order to work. We appear to no longer have that.

"Liberty and security in government depend not on the limits,
which the rulers may please to assign to the exercise of their
own powers, but on the boundaries, within which their powers are
circumscribed by the constitution. With us, the powers of
magistrates, call them by whatever name you please, are the
grants of the people . . . The supreme power is in them; and in
them, even when a constitution is formed, and government is in
operation, the supreme power still remains. A portion of their
authority they, indeed, delegate; but they delegate that portion
in whatever manner, in whatever measure, for whatever time, to
whatever persons, and on whatever conditions they choose to fix."

U.S. Supreme Court Justice James Wilson (Lectures, 1790-1791)

“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”
John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2018, 02:27:30 pm »
I think a lot of us fall into this category, Doc.

Not me. I was correct and justified for voting affirmatively FOR Donald Trump.

The rest of y’all who didn’t vote for Trump were and continue to be, dead wrong about Trump and the great successes we on the Right are enjoying because of him.

No problem, though. Trump and his supporters will continue to make America great, even if we do it without y’all’s support and in spite your continued and constant scorn.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 02:29:16 pm by aligncare »