Author Topic: Pulling Their Clearances Is Only the Start – It’s Time to Stamp out Elite Privilege  (Read 456 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Kurt Schlichter
Aug. 20, 2018

Help, I’m being oppressed! My freedom of speech was been utterly stripped from me because when I retired from the Army those fascist monsters took away my TOP SECRET security clearance. See, a security clearance is a special privilege I should be entitled to exploit for as long as I want to because… well, shut up peasant, that’s why. I learned this in my Con Law class, right after we studied the Constitution’s text enumerating the rights to abortion, wedding cake baking servitude, and to be called by the bizarre pronoun of your – I mean “xir” – choice.

Oh wait, all of that – except the giving up my clearance part – is utter nonsense.

But John Brennan, that hack, and his elite pals are supposed to get the special privilege of keeping it. Why? As a professional courtesy. See, security clearances are things you pass out as favors or rewards, I guess, at least among the elite. Courtesy among them, nothing for you, though. You aren’t special. You’re just some guy serving his country and not turning it into a profit center on the outside. Like a sucker.

More... https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/08/20/pulling-their-clearances-is-only-the-start--its-time-to-stamp-out-elite-privilege-n2511233

Offline Timothy Dennis

:amen: Enjoyed your post; and you speak truth. These elites treat their jobs like some club with permanent membership.

Offline endicom

:amen: Enjoyed your post; and you speak truth. These elites treat their jobs like some club with permanent membership.

My post, Schlichter's truth.