Author Topic: Melania Trump Allegedly Gave The White House An Exorcism Because Of Obama’s ‘Demonic’ Artifacts  (Read 3690 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It was six months ago, and I still find it humorous.  I must have a low threshold or something.

Franks just ramping up for the night.  Starting slow and building ...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jpsb

Offline Hopalong Ginsberg

Even folks of the Jewish faith are pretty easy to hang with, I have found...we all believe heads belong on the shoulders, and acid belongs in batteries.

And we rarely self-detonate.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@The Ghost @Right_in_Virginia

I think you both are.  I'm sure @Bigun and @Hopalong Ginsberg would agree with me

(Did I miss any bases?)

Don't think so.   :laugh:   888high58888

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:17:58 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline RoosGirl

I think TBR needs an exorcism.

Online roamer_1

Offline RoosGirl

Oh, So you know Frank's back...

I thought I sensed something evil.

Offline The_Reader_David

I'm not sure what you mean by this @The_Reader_David   Melania Trump is from Slovenia in Eastern Europe.

Full disclosure:  I'm an Orthodox Christian, and those of us who are scrupulous refer to people in communion with the Pope of Rome as "Latins" (we have since at least the 8th century), since we, not they, since their schism from the Church in the 11th century, are the One Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. What's more I'm under the Patriarchate of Antioch (all of Kansas west of Lawrence is functionally an ecclesiastical colony of Syria), and in Arabic, you guessed it, folks in communion with the Pope of Rome (at least if they are Latin Rite) are called "Latin", pronounced Lateen, with the accent on the second syllable), while we Orthodox Christian are called "Rum" (the u pronounced like the double o in book) meaning Romans.

You might have gotten a hint from the use of "Latin Rite" in the same sentence.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:39:20 am by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline The_Reader_David

Melania is NOT Latin.  Where on earth did you ever get that idea?

Not Latin, a Latin, see post #33 for the source of that usage.  And yes, she is.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline endicom

Oh, So you know Frank's back...

I thought we'd lost him to the Susquehanna.

@Frank Cannon

Offline goodwithagun

Good for her. It needed it. As an aside, one of my RCIA teachers (I converted four years ago) takes a group of teens to the UN every year and they sprinkle Holy water at all four corners. Yes, she knows exactly where the corners are for this.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

And we rarely self-detonate.
Lol! My husband’s family is half Catholic and half Jewish. Our joke is that we know how to party and how to have big families  :rolling:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

@Frank Cannon

Is that that big, hairy, man-like creature that lives in the woods?

Online roamer_1

@Frank Cannon

I guess he heard somebody TP'd his house and hurried home...

Online roamer_1

No, That'd be me.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline endicom

If that's who he goes for then who am I to judge?

Offline LegalAmerican

Sounds more like redecorating than exorcism.  The first lady is a Latin, so if she wanted an exorcism, she'd have had a Latin Rite priest come with a bell, a book and a candle. 

Thus both Begley's account and Snopes' debunking of the notion that Mrs. Trump has the White House exorcised can both be true -- the only thing that's false is Begley's value judgement that was being done when he was a the White House early in Trump's term was an exorcism.

The TRUMP team did remove islamists prayer rugs and muslim items from WH. I would call that demonic. It was said, there was a mosque in the WH. I saw a picture. Obama is satanist/muslim like Hillary and into PIZZAGATE.

You do, all know that , SNOPES is the same as FACTCHECK and run by a radical left couple paid for by Annenberg foundation.  Bill Ayers.
They will always, lie, spin, tell the OPPOSITE of the truth. They stink.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 03:04:50 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You do, all know that , SNOPES is the same as FACTCHECK and run by a radical left couple paid for by Annenberg foundation.  Bill Ayers.
They will always, lie, spin, tell the OPPOSITE of the truth. They stink.

I can agree with that, @LegalAmerican.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

https://twitter.com/pastorbegley

I understand Laura Bush brought all sorts of cleaning supplies to the White House and new toilet seats because she didn't want to catch something from Bubba.

I can't say I blame her, or Melania.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.