Author Topic: Melania’s controversial jacket was directed at critics of her decision to visit migrant detention ce  (Read 1012 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania’s controversial jacket was directed at critics of her decision to visit migrant detention centers: Report
by Caitlin Yilek
 | August 17, 2018 07:42 PM

First lady Melania’s Trump’s controversial jacket emblazoned with the message “ I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” was directed at critics of her trip to the border to visit migrant children separated from their parents, according to a new report.

Trump’s spokeswoman insisted the jacket had no hidden message after the first lady was widely criticized for perceived insensitivity. She wore the jacket to board her plane to visit children being held in detention centers in Texas in June, and again upon her return to the White House.

The president tweeted upon her return that the message was directed at the media.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/melanias-controversial-jacket-was-directed-at-critics-of-her-decision-to-visit-migrant-detention-centers-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

For what it's worth...I think that jacket was directed at the Donald.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That was like a million news cycles ago.  Who cares.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I already knew the Trump's really didn't care...long before the talentless but once sexy immigrant first lady hated on the USA.  It is time for the people to build guillotine.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So they are calling the first lady a liar?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
For what it's worth...I think that jacket was directed at the Donald.

Yahoo is playing up that angle, but I could not disagree more.  The Media is trying to push the 'Melania disgusted' meme, but it's not flying.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That was like a million news cycles ago.  Who cares.

Yahoo had a couple of stories on the 'Melania' angle.  They are heavily into insinuating discord with the First Couple.  They drug this jacket story up only two days ago.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I already knew the Trump's really didn't care...long before the talentless but once sexy immigrant first lady hated on the USA.  It is time for the people to build guillotine.

Have you seen the eye doctor lately.  Melania is one of the most beautiful women ever.  And far from clueless.  If she were clueless, she would be in your neighborhood.

Have you seen the eye doctor lately.  Melania is one of the most beautiful women ever.  And far from clueless.  If she were clueless, she would be in your neighborhood.

I never said she was clueless, but you should look in the mirror.

Offline Timothy Dennis

:amen: I've got a solution for the separated immigrant families: Unite them and send them back over the border...

:amen: I've got a solution for the separated immigrant families: Unite them and send them back over the border...

Tweet it to the President.  He clearly has not thought of that.

Offline berdie

Yahoo is playing up that angle, but I could not disagree more.  The Media is trying to push the 'Melania disgusted' meme, but it's not flying.

I appreciate that information since I don't go to yahoo.