Author Topic: Rush: This Is What Pushing Back Looks Like!  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: This Is What Pushing Back Looks Like!
« on: August 17, 2018, 08:43:43 pm »

This Is What Pushing Back Looks Like!

Aug 17, 2018

RUSH: So President Trump says that he is probably gonna revoke the security clearance of Bruce Ohr next. Now, Bruce Ohr and his wife, Nellie, are involved in this whole scam to set Trump up with Russia collusion as Hillary Clinton is. He’s every bit… Those two are so deeply involved in this, in terms of being corrupt. But people are beginning to say Trump should not revoke these people’s clearances for various reasons.

So the theory is that the president should just leave this alone because someday there’s gonna be a Democrat president, and we don’t want the Democrat president revoking all the clearances of our guys. Now, I have to tell you, I think that is such… That is mistaken thinking, to try to draw an equivalence between Republicans and Democrats in this particular area. You can’t find Republicans that were trying to undermine and corrupt the FBI, for crying out loud, in order to sabotage an opposing presidential campaign.

When have the Republicans ever done this? And when has the media ever participated in anything like this? The idea that there’s a moral equivalence, that, “Well, you know, one day the Democrats are gonna be back in office, and we don’t want them yanking the clearances of our intelligence people.” Well, the Mooch, Anthony Scaramucci is on Fox. He’s talking about this right now. His theory is, “Trump is gonna be exonerated; he doesn’t have to be doing any of this stuff.” Now, the Mooch supposedly knows Trump very well.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/17/this-is-what-pushing-back-looks-like/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: This Is What Pushing Back Looks Like!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 08:58:13 pm »
As far as I'm concerned,  the security clearances of everyone no longer occupying a position that requires a clearance should be pulled the day they give up the slot.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien