Author Topic: Retired admiral who oversaw bin Laden raid to Trump: ‘Revoke my security clearance as well’  (Read 1691 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well that says it all.  Why the heck is he teaching?

@ConstitutionRose

He was hired because universities like the status of having famous names identified with them,but I seriously doubt he is teaching anything because he doesn't know anything unique. He's being paid for his name and his political connections.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@ConstitutionRose

He was hired because universities like the status of having famous names identified with them,but I seriously doubt he is teaching anything because he doesn't know anything unique. He's being paid for his name and his political connections.

@sneakypete

Well, IMO it certainly enhances a professor's opinion(s)...having/using access to real time situations around the globe.

Knowledge is power.   :shrug:

edit:  not advocating here.   I think all terminated/retired employees/appointees should have their access to any classified material not only denied, but a crime to attempt to even log on.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:58:48 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Well, IMO it certainly enhances a professor's opinion(s)...having/using access to real time situations around the globe.

Knowledge is power.   :shrug:

@DCPatriot

Well,even though HE doesn't know squat,he DOES know who to ask because they worked for him at one time or another.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

Well,even though HE doesn't know squat,he DOES know who to ask because they worked for him at one time or another.

Right...but there's a risk of being charged with passing on classified info for that individual.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Right...but there's a risk of being charged with passing on classified info for that individual.

@DCPatriot

Not really. Nobody at that level is ever going to face charges for anything more serious than drunk driving. "Professional courtesy"and all dat.

Not to mention they have as much dirt on the political class as the political class has on them. Mutual Assured Destruction.

Offline jpsb

I gotta nice idea.... How about it becomes policy that EVERYONE WHO IS NOT CURRENTLY EMPLOYED or SERVING AT THE PRESIDENT'S PLEASURE, have their security clearances revoked?

This means retired Admirals, ex-cabinet members, former Administration officials, former presidents and their staffs and any Alphabets who are fired, quit, impeached or retired? 

I think that is a swell idea.

I mean, how many of you still get the keys to the bar, executive board room and have full access to the data files at the company you no longer work for?

If your job does not require you to have a security clearance then you should not have a security
clearance. That's how it used to be and that's how it should be.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I say give the man what he wants. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!