Author Topic: Argument over Aretha Franklin ends in shooting in Virginia: report  (Read 443 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
SUFFOLK, Va. - An argument over who played Aretha Franklin in a movie turned violent Thursday morning when one of the men pulled out a gun and shot the other one, according to the Suffolk police and WTKR.

Police were called around 10:45 a.m. to the scene of the reported shooting, at the intersection of East Washington and Liberty streets.

Authorities said two men were arguing when one of them pulled out a firearm and shot the other. Both men were later taken to hospitals for treatment of their injuries. The man who was shot was last listed Thursday morning in serious condition at a hospital, police said.

A witness told WTKR the men were arguing over whether Halle Berry played Franklin in a movie. Authorities continue to investigate.
https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending-now/argument-over-aretha-franklin-ends-in-shooting-in-virginia-report/814427904

Couldn't they have just pull out their Obama phone and google it?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Argument over Aretha Franklin ends in shooting in Virginia: report
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 12:02:49 am »
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Argument over Aretha Franklin ends in shooting in Virginia: report
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 12:43:14 am »
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me

@bigheadfred

I doubt either could spell their names,never mind the word respect.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!