Author Topic: Southwest Airlines to allow miniature horses as service animals in new policy  (Read 2154 times)

Offline thackney

Ever been on a plane that experienced serious turbulence?

That's one serious projectile.

I once flew from Abu Dhabi to Amsterdam that was so turbulent, they never were able to serve drinks the entire flight ~8 hours.  The plane twisted so much that ~1/3 of the overhead bin doors opened up at one time or another.

Ever been hit by a flying miniature horse?  The big draft horse won't have enough room to bounce around.

Cheers!
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Applewood

Actually,  I'd rather have a miniature horse on the plane with me than, say, some bratty kid who kicks the back of my seat or the guy in the seat next to me who hasn't had a bath in a decade and/or doesn't believe in deodorant,  or the stupid people who hold up the flight while they try to stuff a suitcase the size of a baby grand piano into the overhead compartment. 

Offline Blizzardnh

! No longer available
Have a eating disorder? get a bacon pet.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:56:33 pm by Blizzardnh »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I was on a flight from London to New York. There was a thunderstorm over JFK. The pilot gave it three tries to land. The third try I am looking out the window and could see the runway lights. A gust hit us and the lights disappeared sideways. They took us to Philly. Sat on the plane for 6 hours. They shut down the AC and stopped serving anything. Wouldn't let anyone off. Something about no customs at that airport. Some seriously unhappy people on that plane.

On another flight from Phoenix to Salt Lake, a Southwest flight,  the couple in front of us had a small child. He was upset and finally vomited all over "dad". We are getting off the plane and I told him, "Tough flight for your son". He said, "I don't even know her...."
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The whole idea of "service animals" of ANY capacity on a plane seems ridiculous, but thankfully I'll never have to sit next to one...

Offline berdie

Actually,  I'd rather have a miniature horse on the plane with me than, say, some bratty kid who kicks the back of my seat or the guy in the seat next to me who hasn't had a bath in a decade and/or doesn't believe in deodorant,  or the stupid people who htllold up the flight while they try to stuff a suitcase the size of a baby grand piano into the overhead compartment.
[/qullote]

o

I totally agree

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
And thus ends humanity.

When animal life is of more importance than YOU.

ha ha ha
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley