Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: New Texts Reveal Steele Anxious Over Comey Testimony, Hopes “Firewalls Will Hold”  (Read 919 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
EXCLUSIVE: New Texts Reveal Steele Anxious Over Comey Testimony, Hopes “Firewalls Will Hold”

By Sara Carter | August 15, 2018 | 4:37 PM EDT

In March, 2017, two days before former FBI Director James Comey testified to lawmakers that the bureau had an open counterintelligence investigation into President Trump’s campaign, former British spy Christopher Steele sent an urgent message to Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr hoping that “important firewalls will hold” when Comey testified.

More here

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Absolutely incestuous.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

In one of Ohr’s handwritten notes listed as “Law enforcement Sensitive” from May 10, 2017, he writes “Call with Chris,” referencing Steele. He notes that Steele is “very concerned about Comey hearing, afraid they will be exposed.” This call occurred months after FBI Director James Comey testified before the House Intelligence Committee and revealed for the first time that the FBI had an open counterintelligence investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign and alleged collusion with Russia.

In Ohr’s notes from May 10, 2017, he goes onto write that Steele is concerned about a letter from the Senate Intelligence Committee, writing:

“Asked them 3 questions:
1.What info (information) did you give to the U.S. govt (government)?
2.What was the scope of yr (your) investigation?
3.Do you have any other info that would assist in our question?”

SaraACarter.com first reported this week text messages between Steele and Ohr, revealing that Steele was anxious about Comey’s testimony and was hoping that “important firewalls will hold” when Comey testified.

In June 2017, Steele tells Ohr,  “We are frustrated with how long this reengagement with the Bureau and Mueller is taking.  Anything you can do to accelerate the process would be much appreciated.  There are some new, perishable, operational opportunities which we do not want to miss out on.”

In October 2017, Steele notes that he is concerned about the stories in the media about the bureau delivering information to Congress “about my work and relationship with them.  Very concerned about this.  People’s lives may be endangered.”

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Incest is illegal.

Compared with the corruption and illegality of this attempted coup, "incestuous" sounds benign.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Sanguine @Right_in_Virginia

The swamp is HIGHLY incestuous and much of what they do is HIGHLY illegal!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

Just more evidence the DOJ and FBI are totally corrupt.

Just more evidence the DOJ and FBI are totally corrupt.

Agree.