Author Topic: Army Leader Agrees With Trump on Brennan...Calls Him a 'Communist'  (Read 656 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Cortney O'Brien
Aug. 16, 2018

President Trump stripped former CIA Director John Brennan of his security clearance this week. He received his share of criticism for the decision, including from some Republican lawmakers. Others, like U.S. Army Brigadier Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.), believes it was the right call. In the vein of Trump, he even gave Brennan a nickname:  "Communist John Brennan," in reference to his once voting for a Communist Party candidate.

"I think that John Brennan is a clear and present danger and a threat to this nation," Tata said on "Fox & Friends" Thursday. "He supports the overthrow of this particular president, and he needed to have his access to information revoked."

Tata listed several apparent stains on Brennan's record, including his overseeing the Iran Deal, his "manipulating" ISIS intelligence for President Obama, and his "secret meetings" with Russia. Furthermore, Tata said, Brennan gave Harry Reid part of the infamous Trump dossier and he "spied on American citizens and lied to Congress about it."

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/08/16/army-official-agrees-with-trump-on-brennan-n2510407

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Army Leader Agrees With Trump on Brennan...Calls Him a 'Communist'
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 03:52:10 pm »
So do I!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 04:02:19 pm »
So do I!

Have you ever seen people speaking out as they are today? Talk about transparency.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 04:04:44 pm »

Have you ever seen people speaking out as they are today? Talk about transparency.

Nope!  Never.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 04:38:03 pm »

Against the President? or Against Brennan?

I seem to remember a whole slew of former Generals and other assorted Army officers criticizing W around the time of the surge on any news show that would have them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 04:45:49 pm »
Well he voted for Gus Hall, there's your proof, right there.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 06:05:54 pm »
Against the President? or Against Brennan?

Now that you mention it, against everyone. But damning Republicans has been par for the course while speaking out against lefties is refreshingly new. Refreshingly new from people who matter, that is.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 04:02:45 am »
Hey Brennan: If the shoe fits, wear it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 12:00:10 pm »
Townhall
Cortney O'Brien
Aug. 16, 2018

President Trump stripped former CIA Director John Brennan of his security clearance this week. He received his share of criticism for the decision, including from some Republican lawmakers. Others, like U.S. Army Brigadier Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.), believes it was the right call. In the vein of Trump, he even gave Brennan a nickname:  "Communist John Brennan," in reference to his once voting for a Communist Party candidate.

"I think that John Brennan is a clear and present danger and a threat to this nation," Tata said on "Fox & Friends" Thursday. "He supports the overthrow of this particular president, and he needed to have his access to information revoked."

Tata listed several apparent stains on Brennan's record, including his overseeing the Iran Deal, his "manipulating" ISIS intelligence for President Obama, and his "secret meetings" with Russia. Furthermore, Tata said, Brennan gave Harry Reid part of the infamous Trump dossier and he "spied on American citizens and lied to Congress about it."

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/08/16/army-official-agrees-with-trump-on-brennan-n2510407

I think the above pretty much wraps Brennnan up in a nice Red bundle.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline endicom

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 12:06:43 pm »

Here's a ribbon for the wrapping: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,328413.new.html#new

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 12:08:46 pm »

Yes it does.

However, "if a tree falls in the forest..."?, here.  CNN and Network alphabets are ignoring it.

It's why I'm hoping that AG Sessions is pulling a huge misdirection...getting ready to strike in time for the mid-terms.

Reality right now is as good as any Tom Clancy or Ian Fleming novel.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald