Author Topic: Police investigating attack on Toronto Sun journalist Bryan Passifiume  (Read 336 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It appears likely antifa OR at least, this hoodlum was with that crowd. Laura Loomer's twitter mentioned this. I do like her though, I have a "verify" attitude about her.

Pictures of suspect at link.

Police investigating attack on Toronto Sun journalist
Bryan Passifiume
Published:August 15, 2018

An award-winning Toronto Sun photographer says he’s pleased police have opened an investigation after he was attacked by a protester at a weekend rally.

Stan Behal, a photographer with the Sun for 36 years,  was lunged at and repeatedly struck on the head while on assignment Saturday at a City Hall rally where the crowd included hostile and masked Antifa demonstrators.

“It was a pound on the top of the head,” recalled Behal, who added he was struck three times in an unprovoked attack by a grey-shirted assailant, who leapt at the veteran lensman as he captured images of the rally.

Read more at: https://torontosun.com/news/crime/police-investigating-attack-on-toronto-sun-journalist?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1534423037

From article:

A man witnesses identified as the protester who went after a Toronto Sun photographer at a City Hall rally on Aug. 11. (Stan Behal, Toronto Sun)

Looks a bit like Frank Whaley to me, a guy who gets some bizarre types of rolls in movies, say the double for Oswald in JFK and was in the movie Hoffa as the kid in the diner and many others.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Police investigating attack on Toronto Sun journalist Bryan Passifiume
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »
Nah,  Dude looks like Mark Wallberg.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.