Author Topic: Why Are People Giving Peter Strzok Their Money?  (Read 424 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Are People Giving Peter Strzok Their Money?
« on: August 16, 2018, 02:33:34 pm »
   Why Are People Giving Peter Strzok Their Money?
By Katherine Timpf

August 15, 2018 4:19 PM

I thought I was bad with money.

Every now and then, I’ll read some news that makes my eyes bug out and my jaw drop to the floor because I can’t believe how stupid it is.

This week, it was the news that fired FBI agent Peter Strzok has raised over $400,000 for his legal costs and lost income via a GoFundMe campaign.

Let me rephrase: Actual people with actual brains actually decided that the best use of their hard-earned cash was to just give it away to this dude. I really can’t believe it. I mean, I thought I was bad with money until I saw people were giving theirs to Peter f***ing Strzok. I can spend my money much more wisely than that, and I’m saying that as someone who once spent $20 to have a single Slurpee delivered to her apartment so she didn’t have to go outside.

Personally, I am someone who believes that Strzok should have been fired sooner. His job demanded that he remain unbiased, and we have text-message proof that he was not. We have text-message proof of him literally saying he wanted to take Donald Trump down. It’s also not like Strzok has lived his life in a way that would make him a particularly sympathetic figure. After all, on top of him being bad at his job, it seems that he was also pretty bad at being a husband. Like, I may not know a ton about marriage (I am single and live alone with a cat), but I do know that the people we call “good husbands” are generally ones that don’t cheat on their wives. I do know that much!

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/peter-strzok-gofundme-why-are-people-giving-him-money/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why Are People Giving Peter Strzok Their Money?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:22:44 pm »
NEVER underestimate the stupidity of some people!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Re: Why Are People Giving Peter Strzok Their Money?
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 05:27:55 pm »
Strzok is irrelevant. This is a gigantice eff you to Trump from the Trump haters. Strzok could have been found on video tape smashing puppies and kittens with a hammer, and he would still have gotten cash from the nitwits.
They'll show Trump what's what. Sure.   22222frying pan