Author Topic: Whistleblower makes shocking IRS, insider trading allegations  (Read 581 times)

Offline mountaineer

Whistleblower makes shocking IRS, insider trading allegations
« on: August 16, 2018, 01:35:55 pm »
By John Crudele
August 15, 2018

A whistleblower made this shocking allegation to me last week: the IRS was tipping off members of Congress to corporate takeovers so the elected officials could profit from insider trading.

My snitch also charged that higher-level employees of the IRS also used that information to enrich themselves.

This may sound crazy but remember: Up until a few years ago members of Congress were allowed to trade stock based on information they got while performing their public duties.  ...

There’s something you need to understand. The IRS places its workers permanently inside many companies where they continually receive privileged information while doing audits. So there’s plenty of money-making tips to go around.

The whistleblower said a lot of people got rich from the scheme he was describing.

“In addition my supervisor had planned on informing his manager who then could contact members of Congress so they could invest and profit from this information,” he said. “It was a way of securing a comfortable job on one of the boards like the Smithsonian once they retired.”  ...  Full story at New York Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Whistleblower makes shocking IRS, insider trading allegations
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 02:09:43 pm »
That would explain a lot.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 02:14:02 pm »
It sure would (in case anyone was still wondering how "public servants" become millionaires after a few years of collecting a Congressman's salary).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 02:17:04 pm »
I don't doubt this story at all.   But with the foxes guarding the hen house nothing will happen.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 02:19:25 pm »

5 of the last 6 letters I have gotten from IRS were due to their mistakes.  Now this?   Any wonder why these guys are loved so much? /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 02:21:39 pm »
So who is surprised at this?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 08:13:10 pm »
Reason #34673 why the Marxist income tax and it's attendant IRS needs to be thrown onto the ash heap of history!

Pass the fairtax!  http:// fairtax.org
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien