Author Topic: CO baker forced to bake cake celebrating possible closure of his own bakery  (Read 615 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A far-left activist group was throwing a party to celebrate the fact that Phillips has found himself in legal trouble yet again, despite winning a Supreme Court case earlier this year, and phoned the Masterpiece Cakeshop to order a cake with the words “DOWN WITH MASTERPIECE CAKESHOP!” written in frosting on top. When Phillips turned down the request, CEU units arrived on the scene, kicked down the unlocked front door of his shop, and forced him to bake the cake at gunpoint.

https://babylonbee.com/news/colorado-baker-forced-to-bake-cake-celebrating-possible-closure-of-his-own-business/

We really need a new cat for Humor/Parody/sarc!
@mystery-ak
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goodwithagun

The sad thing is, it almost isn’t parody  **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The sad thing is, it almost isn’t parody  **nononono*

True dat!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline endicom

Offline goodwithagun

I’m going to phone in a $50 order tomorrow for a local place of their discretion: senior home, va hospital, children’s hospital, etc.
I stand with Roosgirl.