Author Topic: Aaron Cox, brother-in-law of Mike Trout and former Angels prospect, dies at 24  (Read 600 times)

Offline Suppressed

Aaron Cox, brother-in-law of Mike Trout and former Angels prospect, dies at 24
TOM SCHAD  |  USA TODAY
Updated 3 hours ago

Aaron Cox, the brother-in-law of Los Angeles Angels star Mike Trout and a former minor-leaguer in the organization, died Wednesday morning, the team and his family announced. He was 24.

In a statement on behalf of their families that was released Wednesday, Mike and Jessica Trout called Cox "a phenomenal human being" who had "a deep love for his family, and a passionate dedication and commitment to his friends."

"As our families grieve together, we will also celebrate the memories, the laughter, and the love we each shared with Aaron in the short time we had him," the Trout and Cox families said in the statement. "We will rely on the love and strength of God first and foremost during this difficult and challenging time, as well as our dear family and friends. We thank you for your thoughts and prayers, and our Lord and Savior for His precious gift of Aaron Joseph."

[...]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/angels/2018/08/15/aaron-cox-dies-angels-mike-trout/998043002/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

I know a relative of his, and have been hearing about this fine young man for years.  The family is devastated and would appreciate prayers.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn