Author Topic: Are Liberals Suppressing Conservative Ideas By Gaming Twitter? #freespeech #leftists  (Read 253 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I don’t like whining. I’m not one to complain to a referee or umpire if I’m losing a game, and I can’t stand complaining without also trying to find a solution to a problem.

So anytime somebody jumps up to complain about “shadow banning” or some social media giant “throttling” their traffic because the Man just can’t handle the truth, I’m usually rolling my eyes. Get good, stop posting boring content, and you’ll do better on social media.

However, after the Facebook trending topics revelations and others, I’ve become more open to considering these complaints. In July, Twitter responded to allegations the company was “shadow banning” conservative accounts by making their Twitter handles less discoverable when searched. Their blog post on the subject bluntly denied that Twitter engages in any banning based on ideological perspective...

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/15/liberals-suppressing-conservative-ideas-gaming-twitter/
The Republic is lost.