Author Topic: Another Prominent Anti-Trump Republican Just Went Down In Minnesota. Here's Why This Keeps Happening  (Read 22298 times)

Online roamer_1

I consider you the high priestess of the Christian Pharisee (and this is not a compliment, dear).

LOL!

Pharisee. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Shouldn't this thread, be moved now to the Religion category?

Wow...great minds and all that.  Been tempted to call them out for two pages now....   LOL

Have not once entered this thread to post...seven pages plus, but I've followed it.

Just being objective here, but the same members here always seem to get into these never-effing-ending debates about whose moral compass is true, ...whose needs adjusting.

And by coincidence, they're all....

...nevermind.      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
a preacher who doesn't know and doesn't feel the true spirit of Jesus' words.  I consider you the high priestess of the Christian Pharisee (and this is not a compliment, dear).

I hear the same thing from those who are busy trying to convince me that homosexuality is not a sin and that Gay Marriage is something that God approves of.

Interesting that in a discussion about moral principles wherein you have castigated those advocating them as being Pharisees, you are using the same exact tactic that the pro-homosexual crowd uses to try and shame those of biblical faith who will not acquiesce to the prevailing cultural morality being imposed.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

I hear the same thing from those who are busy trying to convince me that homosexuality is not a sin and that Gay Marriage is something that God approves of.

I know gay couples with whom I wouldn't hesitate to leave my grandchildren ...and I know straight couples whom I wouldn't even consider.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Some people have convinced themselves of what they want to believe.

And with the Mueller investigation.  What if the conclusion admitted to by Manafort (Trumps good man) says that the meeting was Russia interference in election?  I heard many time about how liberals have used Russian interference.  Its a they do it so we can too attitude.  If........God chose Trump and the election was some miraculous happening would Trump have needed Vladimir Putin to make it happen?  Would that be Gods will to call on Vladimir Putin to help him get elected?  You know that evil guy Putin.  Who Trump openly admired for liking him.  As he did the strength of China in Tiananmen square.  And the other dictators he admired............

So this is really going to be bold, but why did the people turn on Jesus the last days?

Q:

Why did the crowds turn against Jesus during the last few days of His life? They seemed to welcome Him when He came into Jerusalem on Palm Sunday, didn't they? What happened to change their minds?

A:

Yes, the crowds did welcome Jesus when He entered Jerusalem less than a week before His death—and yes, they did turn against Him only a few days later. The Bible says they shouted to Pilate (the Roman governor), “Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!” (John 19:15).

What happened to change their minds? One reason was disappointment; many expected Jesus would declare Himself to be their king, and would lead a revolt against the Romans who were occupying the Jewish nation. In other words, they hoped Jesus would become a political leader.

https://billygraham.org/answer/why-did-the-crowds-turn-against-jesus-during-the-last-few-days-of-his-life/

In those last days God will was salvation as it is today.  I always was instructed at church that our votes are important.  That we should choose leaders who demonstrate the character of Christ.  I used to think all the time when these dirty elections were happening isn't there a good man or woman to lead this country?  Then the church started pressing for immoral leadership.  Because they wanted someone to save them from the evil government that is corrupt.  We must fight they say.  We need a political savior.  And most likely Trump will be elected next election.  Nobody is going to dare call for his firing as long as he is giving them what they want in these last days.  The end times where salvation is key to Gods Kingdom and Will.

Feel free to swap Liberals with Romans.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:46:52 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I know gay couples with whom I wouldn't hesitate to leave my grandchildren ...and I know straight couples whom I wouldn't even consider.

Doesn't change what God had to say about the behavior. 

I was making note of those accusing us of being Pharisees for reminding folks what God Himself had to say about it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

About Tim Pawlenty:

State budget

Pawlenty was elected in 2002 on a platform of balancing the state's budget without raising taxes. He emphasized his campaign and first term with the Taxpayers League of Minnesota slogan "no new taxes."[31] His governorship was characterized by a historically low rate of spending growth. According to the Minnesota Management and Budget Department, general-fund expenditures from 2004 to 2011 increased an average of 3.5 percent per two-year term, compared to an average of 21.1 percent from 1960 to 2003 (these numbers, however, are not inflation-adjusted).[32][33][34] University of Minnesota political science professor Larry Jacobs said that slowing down state spending and opposing tax increases were the "signature issue" of Pawlenty's governorship.[35]

In his first year as governor, Pawlenty inherited a projected two-year budget deficit of $4.3 billion, the largest in Minnesota's history.[36] After a contentious budget session with a Democrat-controlled Senate, he signed a package of fee increases, spending reductions, and government reorganization which eliminated the deficit. The budget reduced the rate of funding increases for state services, including transportation, social services, and welfare. It also enacted a perennial proposal to restructure city aid based on immediate need, rather than historical factors. In negotiations the governor agreed to several compromises, abandoning a desired public employee wage freeze and property tax restrictions.[36]

During his second term, Pawlenty erased a $2.7-billion deficit by cutting spending, shifting payments, and using one-time federal stimulus money.[37] His final budget (2010–2011) was the state's first two-year period since 1960 in which net government expenditures decreased. Pawlenty has claimed this as "the first time in 150 years" that spending has been cut, but fact-checkers have disputed this claim as no public budget records prior to 1960 are known to exist.[34][38]

Pawlenty has been criticized by some for providing a short-term budget solution but coming up short in his long-term strategy as governor. The state department of Management and Budget reports that the two-year budget starting in July 2011 is projected to come up $4.4 billion short.[37] Former Minnesota Governor Arne Carlson, a Republican, criticized Pawlenty's budget strategy: he borrowed more than $1 billion from the tobacco settlement (money set aside for health care), borrowed more than $1.4 billion from K-12 education funding, borrowed more than $400 [million][39] from the Health Care Access Fund for low-income families, among other short-term shifts in accounting. The result was a $5-billion deficit, the seventh largest in the United States.[40] Minnesota property taxes rose $2.5 billion, more than the previous 16 years combined, and Moody's lowered the state's bond rating.[41] Carlson told Time, "I don't think any governor has left behind a worse financial mess than he [Pawlenty] has." Pawlenty responded, "My friend governor Arne Carlson is, of course, now an Obama and John Kerry supporter."[42]

Crime

Crime in Minnesota was a high-profile political issue during Pawlenty's governorship. When crime rates in Minneapolis spiked 16 percent from 2004 to 2005, city officials blamed Pawlenty for large cuts to state aid, which they said restricted public safety resources. Pawlenty in turn criticized the capital city for poorly allocating its funding.[93]

Pawlenty made two large efforts to expand penalties for sexual offenders. In response to his first proposal in 2005, the state legislature passed a large package of sentencing reforms. One new instrument was the possibility of a life sentence without parole for serious offenders, although Pawlenty expressed disapproval at the courts' reluctance to use this option: only seven individuals received such a sentence in the first two years of implementation.[94] Pawlenty made a push for even harsher sentences in 2010, which increased the presumptive sentence for first-degree sex offenses from 12 years to 25 years and increased it further for repeat offenders. At the same time he advocated for a $90-million expansion of the state's civil commitment program for sexual offenders, maintaining that the increased criminal sentences would keep the commitment program's cost under control.[94] According to a single report in the Star Tribune, "A report on Minnesota's sex-offender program delivered to legislators in the final days of the Pawlenty administration was heavily edited by a top political appointee to reflect the former governor's skepticism about the effectiveness of treatment and to delete arguments for expanded community resources for offenders."[95]

Early in 2006, after issuing a study that estimated the cost of illegal immigration to the state as approximately $188 million, Pawlenty announced a program for changing the way the state dealt with persons who were in the United States illegally. Pawlenty said that the economic benefits of illegal immigration did not justify the illegal behavior.[96] Pawlenty's extensive proposal included the designation of 10 state law enforcement officials as the Minnesota Illegal Immigration Enforcement Team, "trained to question, detain and arrest suspected illegal immigrants" with a focus on "such crimes as human trafficking, identity theft, methamphetamine distribution and terrorism." He rounded out his proposal with tougher penalties for false identification, and instituting a fine of up to $5,000 for employers of illegal immigrants. His proposal was challenged by DFL senators who preferred increased legal immigration to punitive action.[97

Personal life

Tim Pawlenty with his wife, Mary
Pawlenty and his wife Mary have two daughters, Anna and Mara. Mary was appointed as a judge of the Dakota County District Court in Hastings, Minnesota, in 1994. After he was elected governor in 2002, the family remained at their Eagan home instead of moving into the Governor's residence because of his wife's requirement to live in her judicial district.[171] In 2007, she left her judicial position to become General Counsel of the National Arbitration Forum, a dispute-resolution company based in Minneapolis.[172] She stayed on only briefly before departing for another dispute-resolution company, the Gilbert Mediation Center.[173]

Pawlenty was raised a Roman Catholic. His conversion to an Evangelical Protestant faith has been attributed to his wife Mary, who is a member of Wooddale Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota,[174] a member congregation of the Minnesota Baptist Conference. In a January 2011 interview, Mr. Pawlenty stated, "I love and respect and admire the Catholic Church. I still attend Mass once in a while there. The church I now attend is an interdenominational church which has got many former Catholics in it, and so we share the Christian faith and the Bible. I had to reconcile my faith life with my wife so we could have a consistent, integrated family faith life."[175]

Pawlenty frequently uses (and is referred to by) the mononym "TPaw" or "T-Paw".[176][177][178]

And here it comes.................

Political views

Pawlenty is generally considered a conservative on the American political spectrum. With regard to his economic record, he has drawn mixed reviews from fiscally conservative interest groups.[179] The lobbying group Taxpayers League of Minnesota gave Pawlenty an average approval score of 80% during his years as a state legislator, while the Cato Institute think-tank gave him scores ranging from C to A across his eight years as governor.[71] In February 2008, Washington Post columnist Robert Novak wrote that Pawlenty was the most conservative Minnesota governor since Governor Theodore Christianson in the 1920s.[99] A 2011 white paper by the Club for Growth, analyzing Pawlenty as a presidential candidate, found his political stance difficult to identify. The group praised him for reduced growth in spending and taxation, but found that he "has some simply inexcusable tax hikes in his record" and questioned his support of proposals such as "mandatory vegetable oil in gasoline, cap and trade, and a statewide smoking ban."[71] Chris Edwards, a director at Cato, speculated that Pawlenty's rightward tack in his second term was related to his impending presidential run.[179] In Pawlenty's 2018 Minnesota gubernatorial campaign, he received an A rating from the National Rifle Association, supports permit-to-carry laws, and is open to an optional background check for private firearm sales.[180]

Pawlenty voted for President Donald Trump and "support most of what's he's doing, nearly all of what he's doing on a policy level." In 2016 Pawlenty had expressed disapproval of Trump's "comments and language and behavior", calling the president "unsound, uninformed, unhinged and unfit" during his campaign. Pawlenty stated that since the election, "he's made a lot of great progress as leader of our country and president of the United States in terms of policy priorities and the outcomes."[181]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Pawlenty

Tim Pawlenty on the issues.  Everyone should read it.  He's a Conservative.  The only reason this is happening to anyone is because they have criticized Trump at one time or the other.  Trump demands absolute admiration.  Otherwise regardless of whether you are working toward Trumps goals or not you are gone.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Tim_Pawlenty.htm#Immigration

More on Tim Pawlenty at the link.

And I have no idea why it keeps posting with the lines through it.  I have tried to fix it.  We can all see what it says.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:28:07 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
I'm hyper anxious about the midterms ._.
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Online roamer_1

Just being objective here, but the same members here always seem to get into these never-effing-ending debates about whose moral compass is true, ...whose needs adjusting.

@DCPatriot

A serious question:
How are the principles of Social conservatism any different than the principles of Fiscal, Defense and Foreign Policy, or Civil-Libertarian conservatism?

The immovable principles of all of them are well defined. And which of those principles can we blithely ignore?

The Reagan Conservative answer is none of them. They all intertwine.

If you think you can have small government and balanced budgets in the midst of moral turpitude, you've another think coming.

There is no arguing over 'moral compass'. The principles are defined. Either you accept them, or you do not. Just like the rest of Conservatism.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:30:54 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Wow...great minds and all that.  Been tempted to call them out for two pages now....   LOL

Have not once entered this thread to post...seven pages plus, but I've followed it.

I saw a new term, at least to me. "PC" I guess for "Principled Conservative"

or is Principled Christian? Extra-strength would be PCC, for Principled Christian Conservative. Or is it PCCC, for Principled Constitutional, Christian Conservative?

Another is FD, for "Foundational Principles."

The context is almost always they got a lot, and others got less of it. (Optional version is Holier than Thou)

Which brings us to VS, or "Virtue Signaling." But I'm not certain about the "V" part, since it could be "Victimhood, which is equally prolific,expressed.

Anyway I propose a glossary of common term, complete with acronyms.

This could save the owner bandwidth and storage fees, by making communication more economical. Or is the "E" for efficient or effective?

Anyway I see mainly the same predictable, "Word Salad."

TT=Terrible Trump. (single most often expressed idea)

I am truly P=Pathetic. I am a Victim of the Cult of Personalities. First of Reagan, now of Trump.

But I am a Virtuous Victim. Or should I start just Picking all of the "Vs" out of leave the Vs in my word Salad?

Best idea yet for me today: Time to go to the gym, and after that walk at the beach. Dinner, AA meeting at the Church.

Bringing us full circle, to the Religion category.   

@DCPatriot

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:47:13 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

A serious question:
How are the principles of Social conservatism any different than the principles of Fiscal, Defense and Foreign Policy, or Civil-Libertarian conservatism?

The immovable principles of all of them are well defined. And which of those principles can we blithely ignore?

The Reagan Conservative answer is none of them. They all intertwine.

If you think you can have small government and balanced budgets in the midst of moral turpitude, you've another think coming.

There is no arguing over 'moral compass'. The principles are defined. Either you accept them, or you do not. Just like the rest of Conservatism.

I'm your huckleberry...    :laugh:

Look...we all share the basic tenets of Conservatism.  But some like you, are more fanatic ... thinking you're always waving at us from above...that you're more enlightened, because you're true to your principles and seemingly, we're not.

We get it.

It's the reason you give us for never being able to participate in supporting the President.  Because he's a flawed man in your eyes.

We get that too.

What we don't understand is your inability to assess the current landscape...your surroundings.  It's a wonder you haven't been mugged yet.

The cultural elites, plus an entire generation since September 11th 2001 are liberal progressive.  Anything that portrays a threat to their freedoms and lifestyle will be knocked down.

How do you 'sell' Conservatism as the answer to that crowd?

Answer:  You find a plain-spoken non-ideological Conservative who claw and scratch/bite back against the bad image attempts against the GOP in the media. 

You find a Donald J. Trump (thank you Lord Jesus)

The perfect likeable character when the other choice is insane Socialism.

Offline aligncare

Look...we all share the basic tenets of Conservatism.  But some like you, are more fanatic ... thinking you're always waving at us from above...that you're more enlightened, because you're true to your principles and seemingly, we're not.

We get it.

It's the reason you give us for never being able to participate in supporting the President.  Because he's a flawed man in your eyes.

We get that too.

What we don't understand is your inability to assess the current landscape...your surroundings.  It's a wonder you haven't been mugged yet.

The cultural elites, plus an entire generation since September 11th 2001 are liberal progressive.  Anything that portrays a threat to their freedoms and lifestyle will be knocked down.

Answer:  You find a plain-spoken non-ideological Conservative who claw and scratch/bite back against the bad image attempts against the GOP in the media. 

You find a Donald J. Trump (thank you Lord Jesus)

The perfect likeable character when the other choice is insane Socialism.

Absolutely brilliant! That bit of repartee stopped me in my tracks.  :beer:

You know, Trump was wrong when he (jokingly) cautioned that we, his supporters, would tire of winning.

In politics? Never.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@DCPatriot   You were wise to refrain from entering this thread.  I made one post ... just to encourage a friend who was being horribly abused and it brought a whole s**t storm down on me starting with someone I had not spoken to.

About 2 pages ago, I begged the Mods to shut this sucker down after someone posted a whole page of stuff from the Bible justifying her own intolerance.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online DCPatriot

Raising Kids With Religion Or Spirituality May
Protect Their Mental Health: Study

Alice G. Walto

A new study from Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health finds that kids and teens who are raised with religious or spiritual practices tend to have better health and mental health as they age. But not to worry if you’re not a service-attender. The research, published last week in the American Journal of Epidemiology, finds that people who prayed or meditated on their own time also reaped similar benefits, including lower risk of substance abuse and depression later on.

The team looked at data from 5,000 people taking part in the long-term Nurses' Health Study II and its next generation Growing Up Today Study (GUTS). They were interested in whether the frequency with which a child/teen attended religious services with their parents or prayed/meditated on their own was correlated with their health and mental health as they grew into their 20s. The young people were followed for anywhere from eight to 14 years.

more at:   http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2018/09/17/raising-kids-with-religion-or-spirituality-may-protect-their-mental-health-study/#1759f39a3287

I would think this might support the 'theory'   :laugh:   that if a child is taught right from wrong, and to treat people with respect, etc., that he would never have to follow/attend religion in order to be a wonderful human being.   

Online DCPatriot

Awww crap....forget it, just saw it's from Harvard.    :laugh:

"Well HE went to Haahvid!"

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Raising Kids With Religion Or Spirituality May
Protect Their Mental Health: Study

Alice G. Walto

A new study from Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health finds that kids and teens who are raised with religious or spiritual practices tend to have better health and mental health as they age. But not to worry if you’re not a service-attender. The research, published last week in the American Journal of Epidemiology, finds that people who prayed or meditated on their own time also reaped similar benefits, including lower risk of substance abuse and depression later on.

The team looked at data from 5,000 people taking part in the long-term Nurses' Health Study II and its next generation Growing Up Today Study (GUTS). They were interested in whether the frequency with which a child/teen attended religious services with their parents or prayed/meditated on their own was correlated with their health and mental health as they grew into their 20s. The young people were followed for anywhere from eight to 14 years.

more at:   http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2018/09/17/raising-kids-with-religion-or-spirituality-may-protect-their-mental-health-study/#1759f39a3287

I would think this might support the 'theory'   :laugh:   that if a child is taught right from wrong, and to treat people with respect, etc., that he would never have to follow/attend religion in order to be a wonderful human being.

I have to say that the people I really have a hard time stomaching on this forum are the very ones who think they are perfect. 

Online DCPatriot

I have to say that the people I really have a hard time stomaching on this forum are the very ones who think they are perfect.

We have to 'love' them all, @Emjay

9999hair out0000

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Since my attempt to distract people I like from bashing each other over the head failed miserably, I suppose I'll get a little bit serious and suggest that the following prayer is probably a good one to remember when it comes to forum arguments:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference

Online roamer_1

Look...we all share the basic tenets of Conservatism. 

@DCPatriot

Do we indeed? That is not pointed at you necessarily... But I think it a pretty sure bet that many here could not even begin to name a single conservative principle, not to mention recite them chapter and verse.

I am alright with factional conservatives - those that may adhere to one faction or another, but may not adhere across the board (short sighted in my opinion, but I get it)... But calling oneself a conservative, you would think they need to stand upon SOMETHING Conservative... Some here are not doing that - not espousing a single conservative thing, but rather seeking to modify the definitions thereof to fit a moderate or liberal worldview.

But some like you, are more fanatic ... thinking you're always waving at us from above...that you're more enlightened, because you're true to your principles and seemingly, we're not.

We get it.

Do you say the same of the fiscal conservative rockstars here?, or those whose emphasis is upon civil libertarian matters? What about the many vets who naturally drift toward Defense conservatism? Or is it only those with a social conservative bend that are considered 'holier than thou'?

Being as I am, I fight on all those fronts, and I can tell you, the only flak I get is over moral issues, and that every_time.

We get that too.

No, not that he is merely flawed, which we all are. His flaws are celebrated - lauded even - He is hailed as a Conservative Laureate, The most conservative president EVAH!!! 167 dementional chess! ALL of which is pure bullcrap. He's a liberal huckster, and he has always been - Just like his good friend Billy Bob Clinton, but without the hick.

I am too big to mug. And that's without the fact that I am usually packin.  :laugh:
I am WELL aware of the landscape.

By not selling Conservatism *at all*?  Because that's what y'all are doing. You've moved the entire field to the left, while claiming Conservatism. There isn't a single conservative principle being upheld at all.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
We have to 'love' them all, @Emjay

9999hair out0000

I do the next best thing ... I put them on ignore.

Online roamer_1

Yeah... because that's being proven in the US today... *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Awww crap....forget it, just saw it's from Harvard.    :laugh:

"Well HE went to Haahvid!"

Kavanaugh taught at Harvard.

Online DCPatriot

Since my attempt to distract people I like from bashing each other over the head failed miserably, I suppose I'll get a little bit serious and suggest that the following prayer is probably a good one to remember when it comes to forum arguments:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference

Amen!   :beer:

Offline Chosen Daughter

@DCPatriot   You were wise to refrain from entering this thread.  I made one post ... just to encourage a friend who was being horribly abused and it brought a whole s**t storm down on me starting with someone I had not spoken to.

About 2 pages ago, I begged the Mods to shut this sucker down after someone posted a whole page of stuff from the Bible justifying her own intolerance.

I should have begged when one person wanted to ruin another thread fighting.  I guess you completely ignored the post I think it is 181 which actually is about Tom Pawlenty.  And reading the information it appears that his agenda is Trumps agenda.  His only mistake was to criticize the Trump.  I would call that major intolerance, but mostly insecurity.  And a symptom of Trumps narcissism that he is willing to destroy a persons career because they didn't talk nice about him.

Putin- Communist dictator good (talks nice about Trump)  Pawlenty-Conservative with same agenda as Trump campaigned on , bad.  (made comments Trump didn't like)

Get over yourself Emjay.  I have to sit through your tirades.

BTW you are the "ignore" queen.  You are always talking about how you have people on ignore.  What a liar.  If you had me on ignore you wouldn't have seen it because nobody reposted it.

Since you don't have me on ignore I will give you a trophy

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:37:24 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Online DCPatriot

I should have begged when one person wanted to ruin another thread fighting.  I guess you completely ignored the post I think it is 181 which actually is about Tom Pawlenty.  And reading the information it appears that his agenda is Trumps agenda.  His only mistake was to criticize the Trump.  I would call that major intolerance, but mostly insecurity.  And a symptom of Trumps narcissism that he is willing to destroy a persons career because they didn't talk nice about him.

Putin- Communist dictator good (talks nice about Trump)  Pawlenty-Conservative with same agenda as Trump campaigned on , bad.  (made comments Trump didn't like)

Well, let me suggest that with Vladimir Putin, you know where you stand walking in.

You always try to introduce yourselves in an appropriate manner.  In President Trump's case, he'd hope that we could find common ground with which to work to solve Middle East and EU issues.

For this, you claim that he embraced Putin instead of condemning him while he's standing ten feet away...?

Come on...we've argued that till the cows came home.

As far as not being a fan of Pawlenty?

Two words:  Jeff Flake  Who needs another back stabber on the team?      :shrug:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:40:01 pm by DCPatriot »