Author Topic: OUTED: FBI Made At Least 11 Payments To Christopher Steele #witchhunt #FBI #scandal  (Read 463 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This past week, Judicial Watch was able to get over 70 pages of heavily redacted records concerning Christopher Steele, the former British spy. And what they revealed showed just how shady the business with Steele, the Democrats and the dossier was.

The documents confirmed that the FBI had actually paid Christopher Steele, the man who put together the infamous unverified dossier targeting President Donald Trump during the campaign, in 11 separate cash payments in 2016.

This was despite being admonished in February 2016 and despite the fact that he was being paid with money from the Democrats that went through the law firm Perkins Coie to Fusion GPS to Steele for opposition research to gather against Trump.

https://www.diamondandsilk.com/blog/2018/08/09/outed-fbi-made-at-least-11-payments-to-christopher-steele/
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Is the parade of orange jumpsuits getting closer by the day?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien