Author Topic: DNC Silence on Disturbing Keith Ellison Charges Has Not Gone Unnoticed  (Read 664 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Democratic National Committee has yet to speak up about the disturbing domestic abuse charges against its deputy chair Keith Ellison, which have come to light just a few days before the Minnesota primary for attorney general. The silence has not gone unnoticed.

First of all, former White House Press Secretaries Ari Fleischer and Sean Spicer want to know what's up with the double standard. Where is the media on this? Is it because Ellison, a Minnesota representative who has served in Congress for six terms now, is a Democrat?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/08/14/dnc-silence-on-disturbing-keith-ellison-charges-n2509749
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: DNC Silence on Disturbing Keith Ellison Charges Has Not Gone Unnoticed
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 08:57:12 pm »
Good!  It shouldn't go unnoticed but good luck getting it any airtime or ink from the complicit media!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 09:10:50 pm »
What can they say?  These same type allegations against Ellison were already known at the time the DNC naimed him Deputy Chair.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 09:14:41 pm »
Here is a recent photo of the Democrat National Committee Deputy Chairman:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 09:41:04 pm »
SECOND WOMAN Accuses Democrat Keith Ellison of Abuse — Police 911 Report Confirms Incident!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/second-woman-accuses-democrat-keith-ellison-of-abuse-police-911-report-confirms-incident/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 09:48:39 pm »
SECOND WOMAN Accuses Democrat Keith Ellison of Abuse — Police 911 Report Confirms Incident!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/second-woman-accuses-democrat-keith-ellison-of-abuse-police-911-report-confirms-incident/

When you see it reported in the NY Times, Washington Post, or Chicago Tribune it will be news!  Not before!  /s

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 09:51:03 pm »
When you see it reported in the NY Times, Washington Post, or Chicago Tribune it will be news!  Not before!  /s

Lose the sarcasm tag Bigun.  :)   cus that is the GD truth!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 09:55:47 pm »
Lose the sarcasm tag Bigun.  :)   cus that is the GD truth!

888high58888 :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien