Author Topic: The Trump campaign is suing Omarosa for millions after her tell-all book and recordings set off a fi  (Read 2769 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

You've  got to give Trump credit....there is never a dull moment with this administration.  Even the late night comics can't keep up with the adventures.

Offline LegalAmerican

If the non-disclosure is to mean a damn thing, Omarosa cannot be ignored or dismissed because some feel it's too messy to smack her about the head and neck with a legal 2x4.

This breach of contract must be met with full frontal force --- and some may need to walk away and take a break because the last thing needed is incessant whining, moaning and virtue-signaling during this next battle.

I totally agree and support you. Voice of reason and class.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
@guitar4jesus

Are all campaign workers "government workers"?

No, but Omarosa was.

Offline LegalAmerican

You've  got to give Trump credit....there is never a dull moment with this administration.  Even the late night comics can't keep up with the adventures.

NOPE.  Not on Trump.  How do you get that? Because, left, lying media, never gives him credit for all his good works, and ONLY posts 93% negative and lies ABOUT HIM?  Same with the constant attacks on those not funny comedians on late night shows. ALL NON-PATRIOTS  and paid to say lies, distort, twist his words. We are a dumb country now. Shooting ourselves in  the foot, for "entertainment". When we become a TOTAL COMMUNIST country, most of you will wonder how that happened. My family and I lived, that TERROR. Americans have no clue.

Offline Idiot

NOPE.  Not on Trump.  How do you get that? Because, left, lying media, never gives him credit for all his good works, and ONLY posts 93% negative and lies ABOUT HIM?  Same with the constant attacks on those not funny comedians on late night shows. ALL NON-PATRIOTS  and paid to say lies, distort, twist his words. We are a dumb country now. Shooting ourselves in  the foot, for "entertainment". When we become a TOTAL COMMUNIST country, most of you will wonder how that happened. My family and I lived, that TERROR. Americans have no clue.
Hey buddy.....  TRUMP HIRED OMAROSA.  He's to blame he hired a NUT CASE.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

And, a known nut case.

Offline corbe

Did you say Entertainment @LegalAmerican?  Don't b1tch, You're the one who refuses to change the channel.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No, but Omarosa was.

Before or after the NDA was signed?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The book is selling like hot cakes on Amazon
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Are you surprised?  lol. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I'm not buying!  But I did buy this one!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

Wrong again.  She is the liar and nut case.  My point was,,,He gave her a break, she lied. MEDIA says everything BACKWARDS and nasty about Trump. If LEFT LYING MEDIA and those so called comedians would STOP their hate campaign, we would never hear anything about Trump.  THEY ARE DOING THAT,,,NOT TRUMP.  Kapish? . They stir the pot.

Offline corbe

So let me get this straight @LegalAmerican if I was a known screw-up (like most Briefers think) and you kept hiring me (after firing me), it's not your inability to judge Character that is at fault?

1 suggestion:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Nutcase liberal that has worked on Hillary's campaign.  Most people seem to want to ignore that Trump hires nutcase liberals for his administration.  He is to blame.  It isn't his first mistake in hiring either.  When I read Trumps tweet about hiring her giving her a chance I think what an imbecile.  Why would he do that?  He is supposed to be a Republican President.  He lets a Clinton mole into his administration and is surprised?  He can't be that dumb can he?

I can't help but think that he keep the reality show going on purpose.  He apparently thrives on scandal and the excitement of a good law suit. 

I really would prefer to hear news about legislation funding that wall.  Legislation to put an end to sanctuary cities.  We are too busy with Hollywood White House.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   So let me get this straight @LegalAmerican if I was a known screw-up (like most Briefers think) and you kept hiring me (after firing me), it's not your inability to judge Character that is at fault?

1 suggestion:

Hey, corbe.  I've said this before.  Trump made a mistake hiring her but she literally begged him to take her on.  Since she is Black and pretended to be a huge supporter, he made mistake of thinking she might be an asset to his administration, especially in his efforts to attract Black voters.

It's not the end of the world and I think he will be more careful in the future.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LegalAmerican

lol.  People do love their FICTION and gossip.    :silly:

Offline corbe

I do hope so @Emjay obviously Omrosa is/was a snake but it begs the question in my NT mind has Kelly Anne been a Cruz plant all along, just waiting for the moment?

:shrug:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 04:23:55 am by corbe »

Offline LegalAmerican

I want to know, why all these people, who do the hind sight,,,20/20,,,think, their comments are so great? 
I find it boring.   Same, as some of the, coulda, shoulda, woulda people.    Just my personal pet peeve.  Like Journalists start with, "could this have been avoided and who is to blame?"  Does not matter. It is what it is. DONE DEAL.   She was there, now she isn't.  Good riddance bad rubbish.

Offline corbe

Offline DB

Meek and mild is not Trump's style and I don't blame him at all.

The circus is already in full swing.  Let the Lions loose.

You don't blame him at all?

He fired her 3 times before according to him.

Yet he hires her for a White House job after that. And lets be clear, he directly hired her, not anyone else in his administration. He made the choice.

Yet he is not to blame, "at all"...

Wow.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Before or after the NDA was signed?

I don't think that is relevant.  If there were enforceable NDAs for govt. employees in regard to unclassified material there would be no freedom for whistle blowers to speak up.  Hence they are considered unconstitutional.  I'm pretty sure this has been successfully challenged many times in the courts.  Once she became a govt. employee she is free to blow whistles.

If there is a case to say the info she's leaking came from before she was a govt. employee, well, I guess the courts will have to determine that.  I still think she's going to make sure all the info/recordings she has are leaked, possibly by a third party.

This fiasco could very well be the issue that eventually forces Trump out of office earlier than he had planned; his own protege that he hired for WHAT REASON???  This is madness.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I want to know, why all these people, who do the hind sight,,,20/20,,,think, their comments are so great? 
I find it boring.   Same, as some of the, coulda, shoulda, woulda people.    Just my personal pet peeve.  Like Journalists start with, "could this have been avoided and who is to blame?"  Does not matter. It is what it is. DONE DEAL.   She was there, now she isn't.  Good riddance bad rubbish.

You weren't here when there was plenty of 20/20 foresight going on... :whistle: