Author Topic: After Strzok firing, Trump says Clinton investigation should be ‘redone’  (Read 1171 times)

Online libertybele

After Strzok firing, Trump says Clinton investigation should be ‘redone’

In tweets celebrating news that FBI agent Peter Strzok was fired from the FBI Monday, President Donald Trump called for the reopening of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, declaring the original investigation led by Strzok a “total fraud.”

Agent Peter Strzok was just fired from the FBI – finally. The list of bad players in the FBI & DOJ gets longer & longer. Based on the fact that Strzok was in charge of the Witch Hunt, will it be dropped? It is a total Hoax. No Collusion, No Obstruction – I just fight back!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 1

...........An earlier draft of Comey’s statement used stronger language, saying Clinton had been “grossly negligent” — a term that would have carried legal meaning under the Espionage Act. In July 2018 congressional testimony, Strzok admitted that metadata shows that Comey’s statement was edited in June 2016 on his computer, but he claimed he cannot remember making the edit...........

.........The Espionage Act states that if an individual “through gross negligence” permits classified information “to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed” he or she “shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/after-strzok-firing-trump-says-clinton-investigation-should-be-redone/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, it does, and I'm glad to see him saying this.  Let's hope it is followed by action.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

AG Sessions, upon waking from slumber, COULD order the Clinton email scandal, be reopened.

Right?

Is he recused from everything, or just Russia collusion in 2016 election?

Does anybody here Know? (or care?)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Mark Levin should be the lead investigator and Michael Flynn should be his assistant.    :laugh:

So says, both Joe DiGenova with Larry O'Connor today.

They both think Levin would be fair to a fault.

http://www.wmal.com/

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
AG Sessions, upon waking from slumber, COULD order the Clinton email scandal, be reopened.

Right?

I understand that the Russia thing is the only thing he has recused himself from.  And, yes, I care.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
...they both said the DOJ and FBI leadership has been corrupted and not able to conduct the investigation, so they'd need to "go outside".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

I am marinating two of these bad boys now, to throw on the pit later.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Right?

I don't know but I do care.  Sessions should try and find his backbone wherever he stashed it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@libertybele

The actual FACT is that they don't need to investigate anything!  All that needs to happen is to put the language in the report back to what it said originally before the now fired Peter Strozk altered It and get it before a grand jury somewhere outside the Clinton safe zone.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:05:46 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A couple of days ago, I heard the FBI only looked at the Clinton email situation, reluctantly when the NYPD was hot on the  Uma-Anthony Wiener laptop data discovery.

So look they did, yet Strzok changed the lingo, Comey dismissed it bassed on taking on the role, of the AG etc.

Did Lynch/Clinton commit obstruction or collusion?

What did Obama know, and when did he know? And what did he order done, about any of it?

These and other questions may never be dealt with, until Sens Sam Ervin and Howard Baker, return from the dead.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@libertybele

The actual FACT is that they don't need to investigate anything!  All that needs to happen is to put the language in the report back to what it said originally before the now fired Peter Strozk altered It and get it before a grand jury somewhere outside the Clinton safe zone.

I don't know, @Bigun.  I'm willing to bet it was a pretty water-down version before Strozk got it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't know, @Bigun.  I'm willing to bet it was a pretty water-down version before Strozk got it.

@Sanguine

Maybe so but "grossly negligent" with classified materials is quite enough to get the job done regardless.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Maybe so but "grossly negligent" with classified materials is quite enough to get the job done regardless.

I know it's wrong, but I really, really want to see her suffer some consequences for her actions. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I know it's wrong, but I really, really want to see her suffer some consequences for her actions.

As far as I'm concerned that is a requirement for this once great republic to survive.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Why is it wrong?  She is an evil person and should suffer consequences. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why is it wrong?  She is an evil person and should suffer consequences.

No, it's wrong for me to hope it happens to her.  Or, maybe it isn't.