Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: ‘Roe’ Helped Add ‘Three and a Half Trillion Dollars to Our Economy’  (Read 1991 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Use her own logic against her.  Why doesn't someone ask her how much the 60 million aborted babies would have contributed to the economy?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:58:42 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Timothy Dennis

I guess Chelsea Clinton consider babies,(apart from her own) to be disposable. How can anyone take seriously a Dem Party that preaches equality, yet murders the most vulnerable among us. Dems are total hypocrites. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I guess Chelsea Clinton consider babies,(apart from her own) to be disposable. How can anyone take seriously a Dem Party that preaches equality, yet murders the most vulnerable among us. Dems are total hypocrites.
You are making too much sense to be a Democrat.

BTW, welcome to GOPBR,  Hope you enjoy the stay. @Timothy Dennis
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Just think how much Auschwitz, Treblinka, Chelmno, Sobibor, and Belzec added to the German economy in the early 1940s.

It certainly was good for I.G. Farben.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It certainly was good for I.G. Farben.

@dfwgator

No kidding. Not to mention the bank accounts of senior Nazi's,as well as the profit ledgers of every German corporation that profited from slave labor.

There ARE some questions you really don't want to ask because you will not like the answers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mirraflake

Use her own logic against her.  Why doesn't someone ask her how much the 60 million aborted babies would have contributed to the economy?

I have this quandry-internal struggle  I fight with every day. I don't like abortion but I would venture to say most of the kids if alive would be a drain on society, crime, welfare, broken homes you name it.

You do realize most of the moms who have abortions are not the cream of the crop and societies winners to to begin with. Women who have their act together generally don't have abortions. I know of 3 women who had abortions and they were dysfunctional as hell to begin with..their kids would have had a crappy life growing up. 

I accept the flaming responses..as I said I fight myself over this every day. My human weakness.

@Maj. Bill Martin
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 04:41:24 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maybe Chelsea goes by this chart

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

I have this quandry-internal struggle  I fight with every day. I don't like abortion but I would venture to say most of the kids if alive would be a drain on society, crime, welfare, broken homes you name it.

You do realize most of the moms who have abortions are not the cream of the crop and societies winners to to begin with. Women who have their act together generally don't have abortions. I know of 3 women who had abortions and they were dysfunctional as hell to begin with..their kids would have had a crappy life growing up. 

I accept the flaming responses..as I said I fight myself over this every day. My human weakness.

@Maj. Bill Martin

Let's say you're right.  "It's the lowlifes who are having the abortions, their children likely would be failures too, so it wouldn't add anything to the economy."

Chelsea and the left cannot say that.  First, because it is inconsistent with her claim that the mothers  having those abortions become positive additions to the economy as a result.  Her entire premise is that those are good, productive people.  But second, and perhaps more importantly, she'd be absolutely slamming poor people and minorities by saying the children they would have are worthless drains on the economy.

So, you ask her the question because there is no good answer she can give.  She's stuck.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 04:50:52 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@Maj. Bill Martin

Try to win this fight with your own conscience because it is wrong to kill unborn babies.  We have no way of knowing how a baby will turn out.  That is not a legitimate criteria for supporting abortion.

It is murder of someone you helped to create.  The proliferation of the practice weakens the moral fiber of our country and our society.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.