Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: ‘Roe’ Helped Add ‘Three and a Half Trillion Dollars to Our Economy’  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Chelsea Clinton: ‘Roe’ Helped Add ‘Three and a Half Trillion Dollars to Our Economy’
CNS News, Aug 13, 2018, Craig Bannister

Abortion has been an important economic stimulus ever since it was legalized by the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, Chelsea Clinton claimed at a "Rise Up for Roe" event on Saturday.

At the event promoting opposition to President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, the former First Daughter of President Bill Clinton credited legalized abortion for helping add trillions of dollars to the U.S economy because women who had abortions were more inclined to enter the labor force:
"Whether you fundamentally care about reproductive rights and access right, because these are not the same thing, if you care about social justice or economic justice, agency – you have to care about this.

"It is not a disconnected fact – to address this t-shirt of 1973 – that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. Right?

"The net, new entrance of women – that is not disconnected from the fact that Roe became the law of the land in January of 1973."

Thus, no matter what other things Americans may care about, everyone should appreciate the economic value of legalized abortion, Clinton said: 
"So, I think, whatever it is that people say they care about, I think that you can connect to this issue.

"Of course, I would hope that they would care about our equal rights and dignity to make our own choices – but, if that is not sufficiently persuasive, hopefully, come some of these other arguments that you’ve expressed so beautifully, will be."

More with video:  https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/chelsea-clinton-roe-helped-add-three-and-half-trillion-dollars-our-economy

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Let's murder all the babies and wipe out the debt completely. ****drummer

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Let's murder all the babies and wipe out the debt completely. ****drummer

Let's start with Hubbell's baby.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Let's start with Hubbell's baby.

And miss out on this brilliant social commentary?  I hope the abortionist keep pushing this All About the Money narrative.  Show me the states who perform the most abortions and I bet there in economy is growing slower.

Did you watch the video?  Hubbell's spawn is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Did you watch the video?  Hubbell's spawn is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Chelsea is giving Alexi O-C a run for her money in the stupidity Olympics.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
And to think that this young lady is someday going to become the democrat-communists' "great white hope", lady parts and all...!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And miss out on this brilliant social commentary?  I hope the abortionist keep pushing this All About the Money narrative.  Show me the states who perform the most abortions and I bet there in economy is growing slower.

Slower?  You mean in the negative like Chicago right?  I did some research the other day and posted some links in here.  You can take maps of where Planned Parenthood locations are, and compare it to low income and African American communities.  They match up perfectly.  Abortion clinics are conveniently placed in places where people are likely welfare recipients.  That was the Margaret Sanger Eugenics plan to abort the unfit.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

Chelsea Clinton: ‘Roe’ Helped Add ‘Three and a Half Trillion Dollars to Our Economy’

Just think how much Auschwitz, Treblinka, Chelmno, Sobibor, and Belzec added to the German economy in the early 1940s.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

They should debate.  Chelsea could debate the liberal side and Cortez the communist side.

With Cortez saving so much money by ending tax cuts for workers and defunding the military, and Chelsea growing the economy one million babies offered to Moloch a year, we could pay for universal healthcare, slavery reparations, and individualized pronouns for thousands of genders.  Add in a carbon tax I'm gonna get a guaranteed minimum income. 

That would mean I'd have all day to post here.  That should be an incentive for you all to vote.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Just think how much Auschwitz, Treblinka, Chelmno, Sobibor, and Belzec added to the German economy in the early 1940s.

Post of the day.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

This would be a championship playoff.  :laugh:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, at $100,000 per kid, times 60,000,000....there is a bunch of economy missing simce Roe, and those are just the money to raise them, not the money they could have contributed to the economy.  ($60,000,000,000,000 or Sixty Trillion dollars).
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:20:45 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

So, I guess if we divide $3.5T by the number of murdered children since Roe, we can come up with an acceptable value for an innocent life?

I mean, sure, we killed a few dozen million little innocent babies, but look at all the money we made!

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Slower?  You mean in the negative like Chicago right?  I did some research the other day and posted some links in here.  You can take maps of where Planned Parenthood locations are, and compare it to low income and African American communities.  They match up perfectly.  Abortion clinics are conveniently placed in places where people are likely welfare recipients.   

@Chosen Daughter

Which is a GOOD thing.

Or maybe you would prefer people with double-digit IQ's and no desire to work having 17 babies to get bigger welfare checks to be a good thing?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Well,they did. In addition to all the assets seized from the prisoners there,most of the prisoners were forced to work for free at starvation levels of food to produce material for the German war effort.

Money ain't everything.

Offline LMAO

Regardless of what one feels about legalized abortion, this is got to be one of the statements that she can’t possibly believe is true
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

When she runs for U.S. Senate, will someone please ask her why she didn't abort her own two children? Doesn't she care about the NY economy?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

put it on PPV.  Proceeds to benefit the mental challenged.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

When she runs for U.S. Senate, will someone please ask her why she didn't abort her own two children? Doesn't she care about the NY economy?

Awesome post.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Not a problem for her. If NY needs money,her family and her hubby's family can lend them money at a very reasonable rate to take care of their problems.

Her family are paupers compared to her husband's family. They fled Russia in the 1800's to keep the Czar from killing them,and STILL managed to have enough money to lend to Japan so they could build the battleships they needed to sink the Czar's Navy in the war of 1905.

I used to know what they had done to PO the Czar,but I now SUSPECT it was to have the gall to demand he pay back a loan. As a result the Czar lost his Navy,and America gained another international banking family only here for the protection,and only loyal to each other and their profits.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Margaret Sanger, reincarnated
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Chosen Daughter

Which is a GOOD thing.

Or maybe you would prefer people with double-digit IQ's and no desire to work having 17 babies to get bigger welfare checks to be a good thing?
Maybe if we quit subsidizing people with double digit IQs who have no desire to work the problem would be remedied.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe if we quit subsidizing people with double digit IQs who have no desire to work the problem would be remedied.

@Smokin Joe

And maybe some Holy Ghost will drop down out of the sky,squat,and emit the money to provide for all his chil-runs?

Which is about as likely to happen as your suggestion.