Author Topic: They Are Not Never Trump – They Are Never You  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: They Are Not Never Trump – They Are Never You
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2018, 12:04:18 am »
-----------------------------------
Whole lotta grammar and syntax to digest here;

Thanks for pointing that out.  Just in the first two sentences -- grammar and syntax aside -- I had to try to decipher his cute little pet names:  "Fredicons", "Conservagimps", etc..  What the hell are those?  Is his vocabulary so limited that he has to make up non-words to get his point across?

I bailed at that point.  One pet peeve of mine is the "clever" nicknames people have for politicians, groups, etc..  If I have to work to decipher someone's article due to poor grammar, syntax, or stupid nicknames, the odds on the content being worth the effort are pretty damn low.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2018, 12:05:27 am »
He tweeted that everybody will read this article.

Lol, wrong.

I don't bother reading anything he writes as he is exactly what Abraxas said above: engaged in the same Leftist garbage that says if you disagree with Trump - you hate all white people/Republicans etc.

It's just a silly intimidation tactic bullies use who erroneously think they have the entire student body behind them when they decide to shove the books out of your arms and do the shove thing.

Same crap, different targets.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2018, 12:24:31 am »
Put on your MOD face when you talk like that.

I'll ALWAYS show up on a Schlicter thread.

It's true....when the writer is using unflattering terms to describe behavior hitting too close to the reader, their brain shuts down and cannot accept input because of the anger/distraction.

...works every time.

That's why some of our members on the thread have a 'problem'.    wink777

Why would I put on a Mod face on this thread?  I don't mod this topic.

Carry on with your gas can.  I'm sure you have a whole lot left to pour.

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2018, 12:27:14 am »
Didn't suggest anyone was a shrinking violet. 

I suggested some find him irritating.   Thanks for your assistance in proving the point.   :laugh:

@DCPatriot

Oh, please, I was one of the people you meant it for, but you were too coy to say so, lol.  Like I said, idiocy irritates me.

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 12:28:04 am »
Whatever are you talking about, dear?    :shrug:

@DCPatriot

Well, it sure seems that way.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 12:29:04 am »
If you like Mr. Schlichter's style, you'll probably enjoy the 2 novels he's put out:
- Indian Country
- People's Republic

Both are set in the future, after a "divided America" has become a reality.

Both can be (cough, choke) "dug up" on the net, if you know where to look and how to do your diggin'...  ;)

Silver Pines

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 12:30:11 am »
I don't bother reading anything he writes as he is exactly what Abraxas said above: engaged in the same Leftist garbage that says if you disagree with Trump - you hate all white people/Republicans etc.

It's just a silly intimidation tactic bullies use who erroneously think they have the entire student body behind them when they decide to shove the books out of your arms and do the shove thing.

Same crap, different targets.

@INVAR

Yep, agreed.  Still, I'll give points for well-written articles, and even more for humor, even if it's the most butthurt of Trump supporters at the keyboard.  Schlicter's work just isn't worth the time.