Author Topic: Top GOP lawmaker’s son gives maximum donation to Dem running for his seat  (Read 1278 times)

Offline corbe

Top GOP lawmaker’s son gives maximum donation to Dem running for his seat

Aris Folley

4 hrs ago

Bobby Goodlatte, the son of Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), said on Sunday that he just gave the maximum allowed donation to a Democratic running for his father's seat in the midterm elections, Jennifer Lewis.

"I just gave the maximum allowed donation to Jennifer Lewis, a democrat running for my father's congressional seat," his son said on Twitter.

"I've also gotten 5 other folks to commit to donate the max," he added. "2018 is the year to flip districts - let's do this!"

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-gop-lawmaker%e2%80%99s-son-gives-maximum-donation-to-dem-running-for-his-seat/ar-BBLRAte?ocid=ientp

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's really rotten.   13859

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And, this:

Hours later, Bobby Goodlatte tweeted that he was “deeply embarrassed” that his father’s “political grandstanding” contributed to the recent firing of FBI agent Peter Strzok.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bob-goodlatte-son-democrat_us_5b716cf3e4b0ae32af99c71e
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:28:12 pm by Sanguine »

Offline mountaineer

He sounds like a brat.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Absalom

Top GOP lawmaker’s son gives maximum donation to Dem running for his seat

Aris Folley

4 hrs ago

Bobby Goodlatte, the son of Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), said on Sunday that he just gave the maximum allowed donation to a Democratic running for his father's seat in the midterm elections, Jennifer Lewis.

"I just gave the maximum allowed donation to Jennifer Lewis, a democrat running for my father's congressional seat," his son said on Twitter.

"I've also gotten 5 other folks to commit to donate the max," he added. "2018 is the year to flip districts - let's do this!"

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-gop-lawmaker%e2%80%99s-son-gives-maximum-donation-to-dem-running-for-his-seat/ar-BBLRAte?ocid=ientp

---------------------------
Which is the pic of Goober Goodlatte; the one above or the puppies below?
What a mensch huh? A spitting image of Julius Caesar.

Offline corbe

I think he/she/it has Father issues.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His mother should melt him down and poor him back in his daddy's penis.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.