Author Topic: Devin Nunes: Clinton campaign colluded with 'nearly every' top official at the DOJ and FBI  (Read 772 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devin Nunes: Clinton campaign colluded with 'nearly every' top official at the DOJ and FBI
by Daniel Chaitin
 | August 12, 2018 12:24 PM

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes declared Sunday that Hillary Clinton's campaign "colluded" with nearly every top official in the Justice Department and FBI.

An interview on Fox News had turned to the topic of Trump dossier author Christopher Steele and his ties to Bruce Ohr, a high-level DOJ official who fed the FBI information from the ex-British spy even after he was cut as a source for providing confidential information to the media.

The dossier, published last year by BuzzFeed, contains unverified claims about the Russians having information on President Trump that could be used as leverage. Republican investigators are concerned the FBI deceived a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court when it used information from the dossier without disclosing its Democratic benefactors to gain the authority to spy on onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-clinton-campaign-colluded-with-nearly-every-top-official-at-the-doj-and-fbi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

"An interview on Fox News had turned to the topic of Trump dossier author Christopher Steele and his ties to Bruce Ohr, a high-level DOJ official who fed the FBI information from the ex-British spy even after he was cut as a source for providing confidential information to the media."

Steele was a researcher/informant for the FBI for numerous years.  The FBI has said his information had helped them and they found him credible during those years.  So, he had contacts with the Justice Department in this role.  When he came up with the dossier, he thought it important and took it to the FBI/Justice Department.  Perhaps he took it to this Ohr guy.  At any rate, he was known by the Justice Department since he worked for them for years.  Nunes is making it appear he "colluded" when what he did is what he has done for the Justice Department for years.  It was up to the Justice Department to determine if the information he had was credible for them to investigate further and determine what to do with that information.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"An interview on Fox News had turned to the topic of Trump dossier author Christopher Steele and his ties to Bruce Ohr, a high-level DOJ official who fed the FBI information from the ex-British spy even after he was cut as a source for providing confidential information to the media."

Steele was a researcher/informant for the FBI for numerous years.  The FBI has said his information had helped them and they found him credible during those years.  So, he had contacts with the Justice Department in this role.  When he came up with the dossier, he thought it important and took it to the FBI/Justice Department.  Perhaps he took it to this Ohr guy.  At any rate, he was known by the Justice Department since he worked for them for years.  Nunes is making it appear he "colluded" when what he did is what he has done for the Justice Department for years.  It was up to the Justice Department to determine if the information he had was credible for them to investigate further and determine what to do with that information.

@Victoria33, did you see this post yesterday?  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,327957.msg1765682.html#msg1765682

The article that it references is extremely compelling and well-documented with verifiable information.  https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/

I'm curious as to what you think of it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33, did you see this post yesterday?  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,327957.msg1765682.html#msg1765682

The article that it references is extremely compelling and well-documented with verifiable information.  https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/

I'm curious as to what you think of it.

It appears everybody but the President gets to have secure back-channel communications.  Here we are, listening to a tape that Omarosa broad made in the Situation Room while reading about Mrs. Orr having a ham license to evade scrutiny.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

The article that it references is extremely compelling and well-documented with verifiable information. I'm curious as to what you think of it.
@Sanguine

When I don't know something, I beat it to death until I know all of it. When this first came up months ago, I traced Steele, every person he contacted, talked with, as he researched from where he lives, England, and people coming from other countries to there to talk to him and his travels to other countries to talk to people connected to this Trump information.  I am reading the link you provided, and will send you a PM as to how this article this fellow put together, coincides, or not, with how Steele got the information and put the info. together.  No point in posting it here, as the usual suspects, will just trash it, calling me a hater as usual.  Facts aren't trash no matter who writes them.

I see, already, he says Steele didn't write the dossier.  That is incorrect, as I have read Steele himself telling how he put it together.  I can find that again.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

When I don't know something, I beat it to death until I know all of it. When this first came up months ago, I traced Steele, every person he contacted, talked with, as he researched from where he lives, England, and people coming from other countries to there to talk to him and his travels to other countries to talk to people connected to this Trump information.  I am reading the link you provided, and will send you a PM as to how this article this fellow put together, coincides, or not, with how Steele got the information and put the info. together.  No point in posting it here, as the usual suspects, will just trash it, calling me a hater as usual.  Facts aren't trash no matter who writes them.

I see, already, he says Steele didn't write the dossier.  That is incorrect, as I have read Steele himself telling how he put it together.  I can find that again.

I look forward to your PM.  Oh, and Steele did "put the document together", but based on second or third-hand information.