Author Topic: Judge Jeanine: I want the Mueller probe to go on and on  (Read 468 times)

Offline libertybele

Judge Jeanine: I want the Mueller probe to go on and on
« on: August 13, 2018, 01:07:08 pm »
Good commentary, but I think we all know too well that the Clintons will never be found responsible of any wrongdoing and Bammy sure as heck won't either.

Judge Jeanine: I want the Mueller probe to go on and on

............You know, I've had a change of heart. Unlike everyone on the right, I don't want the Mueller investigation to end so soon. I wanted to keep going on and on and on, because every day, it gets closer to proving Russia collusion. The collusion however, with Russia and team Obama, not Trump.

Whether it is Hillary's reset button, the sale of 20% of our uranium to Russia with $145 million pay back to the Clinton Foundation, or the fact that the Obama administration watched as Russia annexed Crimea and then invaded Ukraine while Barack Obama whispered in that off mic moment quote, "Tell Vlad, I'll have more leeway or flexibility after the election." Or whether you even believe Barack told Putin when he became aware of Russians attempt to meddle to knock it off or when Obama weaponized the intelligence community to unmask Trump people like Michael Flynn, Carter Page ,and others.

The truth is, every day, we get to watch the evidence of the framing of Donald Trump exposed. This week the Hill's John Solomon broke yet another explosive story of anti-Trump conspiracy. Now, we will know Hillary Clinton and the DNC gave millions to an opposition research firm, Fusion GPS that then hired Christopher Steele to create dirt on Donald Trump in order to surveil his campaign.

To this day, we still have not heard why a FISA court judge would even consider signing a surveillance warrant based upon this fraudulent document, but what no one seems to be talking about, is that this same dossier is the basis of the Mueller investigation itself. ...............

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2a6fd0f5-4242-3eae-8f2f-a6965a394e69/ss_judge-jeanine%3A-i-want-the.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

Re: Judge Jeanine: I want the Mueller probe to go on and on
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 01:43:55 pm »
@libertybele

Both the Republican Party and the Democrat Party hired Fusion GPS for opposition research.  There are many opposition research companies. Candidates hire them for past and present information on their opposition candidate(s).

Steele was used/employed by the FBI for years to do work for them and his research was known to be credible.  After he did research and came up with the dossier, he went to the FBI with it thinking they needed this information.

Whatever happened after the above, happened, but that is the way it started.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 01:44:52 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 02:04:34 pm »
@Victoria33

A key point here is that Fusion GPS was working exclusively for the DNC at the time they contracted with Steele to write the dossier.  And it was under this same contract that Steele went to the FBI as well as the press.  The press accounts of those meetings with Steele were actually used as corroborating evidence to Steele's own dossier in securing a FISA warrant.

One month after the first warrant was issued, Steele was still operating under the direction of Fusion GPS which was still on the DNC payroll.  At the end of Oct 2016, they set up a meeting for Steele with the very same reporter who had first outed Valerie Plame as an undercover CIA agent.

So no, this is not some 'normal' political operation.  The DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the Justice Department were all complicit in generating this political hit job and using the power of government to implement it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 02:51:02 pm »
@Victoria33

A key point here is that Fusion GPS was working exclusively for the DNC at the time they contracted with Steele to write the dossier.  And it was under this same contract that Steele went to the FBI as well as the press.  The press accounts of those meetings with Steele were actually used as corroborating evidence to Steele's own dossier in securing a FISA warrant.

One month after the first warrant was issued, Steele was still operating under the direction of Fusion GPS which was still on the DNC payroll.  At the end of Oct 2016, they set up a meeting for Steele with the very same reporter who had first outed Valerie Plame as an undercover CIA agent.

So no, this is not some 'normal' political operation.  The DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the Justice Department were all complicit in generating this political hit job and using the power of government to implement it.

:amen:  :amen: A political 'hit job' indeed!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 02:51:37 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.