Author Topic: Mark Levin: Mueller a 'Greater Threat' to United States Than Putin  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/10/mark-levin-mueller-threat-united-states-more-vladimir-putin
Former DOJ official and host of "Life, Liberty and Levin" Mark Levin said special counsel Robert Mueller is a "greater threat to this Republic and Constitution than anything Vladimir Putin did during the [2016] campaign."

Levin, who worked as a deputy to Reagan Attorney General Ed Meese, said Mueller is "threatening to take down a president" who was not the witness to any crime.

"He's not a target," Levin said, noting statement by the current DOJ over the past several months, and calling Mueller a larger threat than Putin's alleged actions during the election.

"According to [Justice Department policy], a president cannot be indicted," Levin said, wondering aloud what Mueller could possibly want to interrogate him about in that case.

more at link

Whoring your principles pays a lot better don't it Mark?

Online kevindavis007

Re: Mark Levin: Mueller a 'Greater Threat' to United States Than Putin
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 07:20:12 pm »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Levin is the reason I don't talk radio like I used to.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 07:36:07 pm »
Whoring your principles pays a lot better don't it Mark?

And what principle would this be @Once-Ler --- no "principled" conservative should stand up for the President and the US Constitution?

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 08:02:18 pm »
And what principle would this be @Once-Ler --- no "principled" conservative should stand up for the President and the US Constitution?

@Right_in_Virginia
Justice.  From my perspective Mueller was Constitutionally appointed to investigate.  Let him investigate.  The fact is that Mueller is a Republican Marine, Vietnam vet who earned a Bronze Star and Purple Heart.  I believe he is a good man.  He has been remarkably successful at keeping leaks out of the media.  To compare his actions as worse than Putin's actions during the 2016 elections is sickening and Gulliani level stupidity.  That's just my perspective and a lot people unfamiliar with Q-anon.

It's a fact agreed to by almost everybody that the Russians interfered with our elections.  I would like to know the most egregious examples.  I don't trust the President and his apologists to be truthful.  I don't trust the rats and MSM to be truthful.  But I'm holding out hope Mueller will do his job.  You may believe Mueller wears a black hat, and Trump wears a white hat...I do not.  This investigation has been short by historical standards and I wouldn't want the rats to think the investigation was whitewashed even if I was a Trump supporter with a brain.  Even just to own the liberals.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 08:07:52 pm »
[...] 
But I'm holding out hope Mueller will do his job. 

@Once-Ler I suspect you and I fundamentally disagree on just what Mueller's job is---and what he wears on his head, if anything, is of no concern to me.  Who he's protecting and who is stalking, is.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:10:36 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 08:14:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
Justice.  From my perspective Mueller was Constitutionally appointed to investigate.  Let him investigate.  The fact is that Mueller is a Republican Marine, Vietnam vet who earned a Bronze Star and Purple Heart.  I believe he is a good man.  He has been remarkably successful at keeping leaks out of the media.  To compare his actions as worse than Putin's actions during the 2016 elections is sickening and Gulliani level stupidity.  That's just my perspective and a lot people unfamiliar with Q-anon.

It's a fact agreed to by almost everybody that the Russians interfered with our elections.  I would like to know the most egregious examples.  I don't trust the President and his apologists to be truthful.  I don't trust the rats and MSM to be truthful.  But I'm holding out hope Mueller will do his job.  You may believe Mueller wears a black hat, and Trump wears a white hat...I do not.  This investigation has been short by historical standards and I wouldn't want the rats to think the investigation was whitewashed even if I was a Trump supporter with a brain.  Even just to own the liberals.

Bravo. You hang in there Once-ler. There's still a good chance Commander Mueller will yet uncover some shred of evidence of what some suppose might be a transgression of some nature (or other) committed by Trump. And then the sky will be the limit.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 08:22:26 pm »
Bravo. You hang in there Once-ler. There's still a good chance Commander Mueller will yet uncover some shred of evidence of what some suppose might be a transgression of some nature (or other) committed by Trump. And then the sky will be the limit.

Commander Mueller?  Shouldn't that be Commandant Mueller?  Or at least Herr Mueller?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 08:23:12 pm »
@skeeter I suspect you and I fundamentally disagree on just what Mueller's job is.

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 08:24:37 pm »
and what he wears on his head, if anything, is of no concern to me.  Who he's protecting and who is stalking, is.

Watch the Hannity/Levin video at link and tell it to Levin.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 08:25:35 pm »
@skeeter I suspect you and I fundamentally disagree on just what Mueller's job is.

I suppose so. Since according to the Senate Intelligence Committee not a single 2016 vote was changed by "Russian interference", assuming for a moment he's not focused on busting Trump for something anything I have to wonder what the hell his job is.

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 08:27:08 pm »
I suppose so. Since according to the Senate Intelligence Committee not a single 2016 vote was changed by "Russian interference", assuming for a moment he's not focused on busting Trump for something anything I have to wonder what the hell his job is.
But they did conclude Russians interfered, yes?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 09:24:34 pm »
But they did conclude Russians interfered, yes?

Sure. As they’ve done in every US election since the 20s. I’d bet my 401k the Chinese did too.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:26:39 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 09:35:22 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

No sir he was NOT Constitutionally appointed which you would know IF you could get your head out of your azz long enough to see the forest for the trees!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,327957.msg1765209.html#msg1765209

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 09:35:58 pm »
Sure. As they’ve done in every US election since the 20s. I’d bet my 401k the Chinese did too.
@skeeter
The Senate Intelligence Committee concluded the Russians messed with our elections since the 20's?  Got a source, or are you just pulling facts from your butt like Trump?

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 09:36:32 pm »
IF you could get your head out of your azz long enough to see the forest for the trees!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,327957.msg1765209.html#msg1765209

Bite Me.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 09:38:02 pm »
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:39:11 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 09:39:16 pm »
You first!
How much money you got?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2018, 09:39:54 pm »
How much money you got?

More than you!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 09:43:34 pm »
@skeeter
The Senate Intelligence Committee concluded the Russians messed with our elections since the 20's?  Got a source, or are you just pulling facts from your butt like Trump?

Oh it’s a ‘thing’ now, for sure. Pulled right out of the obama administration’s butt. Enjoy.

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 10:20:57 pm »
More than you!
That's perfect, where do you want to meet?

Offline endicom

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 10:23:16 pm »
[He has been remarkably successful at keeping leaks out of the media.

:thud:

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2018, 10:23:59 pm »
Oh it’s a ‘thing’ now, for sure. Pulled right out of the obama administration’s butt. Enjoy.
:shrug:

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2018, 10:25:29 pm »

:thud:
Got any words to back up that emoji?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2018, 10:27:04 pm »
That's perfect, where do you want to meet?

No thanks!  Not interested in acquiring a social disease at my age.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter