Author Topic: Omarosa releases secret recording of John Kelly talking to her about 'leaving' the White House  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It is good she is gone. The White House is no place for a lying lowlife from a reality show.

What you did there, I saw it.  :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I have to apologize to Andy Borowitz for that one.

Offline GrouchoTex

It is good she is gone. The White House is no place for a lying lowlife from a reality show.

Oh, man........
 ****drummer

Offline corbe

Omarosa book: Melania uses her fashion choices to ‘punish’ Trump

By Emily Birnbaum - 08/13/18 01:41 PM EDT

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman in her new book claims first lady Melania Trump uses her fashion choices to "punish" President Trump.

According to excerpts reported by Newsweek, the former reality television star points to two of the first lady's outfits: the pink "bleep bow" blouse she wore after recordings of the president saying "grab her by the pu**y" circulated, and the "I don't really care, do u?" jacket she donned as the administration fielded widespread criticism over its "zero tolerance" immigration policy.

"Taken as a whole, all of her style rebellions have served the same purpose,” Manigault Newman writes in her book. "I believe Melania uses style to punish her husband."

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401592-omarosa-book-melania-uses-her-fashion-choices-to-punish-trump
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

What did I tell just get done telling you about encouraging him!    ****slapping   LOL   :cool:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

True Dat.

But hey - it's the new conservatism baby!  Get onboard or get run over by the clown car of dipshiites that will end up getting fired and tossed from the car under the bus as the disgruntled try to toss the car they got thrown from under the bus because they were unloyal unethically - bigly!

What a freakshow!  Step right up folks!  Get your tickets now and see the amazing and unbelievable comic delights mere mortals cannot even fathom!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

Omarosa claims she 'absolutely' has more recordings

By Emily Birnbaum - 08/13/18 02:18 PM EDT

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Monday said she "absolutely" has more tapes, adding she does not know when she will release them.

She said she is holding off on releasing them for now because she believes the White House could take legal action against her.

"They’ve been threatening legal action," she said on NBC's "Velshi & Ruhle," apparently referring to the White House. "They’re trying to figure out how to stop me.  They’re trying to penalize me because I would not accept the $15,000 a month deal that they offered me for the fake job on the Trump campaign."

"So I’m expecting that they’re going to retaliate," she continued. "And so, I’m just going to stand back and wait."

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401598-omarosa-claims-she-absolutely-has-more-recordings
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Unlike the Stormy Daniels crap, I must confess 'Omarosa fatigue' is starting to get to me, what a CF!

Offline verga

How is this not a crime? Seriously, I thought you had to leave Cell phones etc.. outside the Situation room.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
    Unlike the Stormy Daniels crap, I must confess 'Omarosa fatigue' is starting to get to me, what a CF!

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

The meme cut off the word 'eventually' from the bottom. Bad cropping. :)

Offline Night Hides Not

She’s such a psycho, it might lead to some of us to empathize with President Trump. Then again, he hired her, so eff that.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She’s such a psycho, it might lead to some of us to empathize with President Trump. Then again, he hired her, so eff that.

What I was thinking too.  This wench has taken the gold digging extortionist role to new levels.  She makes Trump look moral.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

:silly: :silly:

Maybe the funniest post of the past month.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

Or the current month, for that matter.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline ABX

I can't take credit, I stole it from Andy Borowitz .

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I can't take credit, I stole it from Andy Borowitz .

But, you used it well.