Author Topic: Former Presidential Candidate Proposes Executive Order Declaring Obama Ineligible  (Read 27248 times)

Offline Fantasywriter

@Victoria33

It's already happening.  In secret.

A sad discussion came across my Twitter timeline today.  It was about a Q believer thread on Reddit.  Some of them want to sue the media because they've alienated themselves from their families over this stuff.  One person described repeatedly "truth bombing" his mother. 

A mother described how her daughter cried and said she was losing her mother to a cult.  The mom's response?  She couldn't wait for the truth to come out, for vindication for Q believers.  Nothing at all about regret over alienating her daughter or for the pain she was in.

There was talk about sleeping on the couch, about divorces, breakups, firings, etc., all because they can't stop haranguing people.  They're blowing up their lives for an internet LARP.

The telltale point is that Q never seeks to mitigate any of this. I.e.: Q never urges followers to stop brutally attacking fellow Trump supporters. They [there is no doubt that Q is a group] never counsel patience and kindness toward skeptics.  Rather, Qers are locked in highly destructive activities/relationships and Q never lifts a finger to stop the bleeding.

Some Q believer needs to explain why this devastating behavior is allowed to go unchecked. It speaks VERY poorly of Q.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
When Barack Obama was born in 1961, U.S. citizenship law provided that, if born abroad, he would have acquired citizenship at birth only if his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, had been physically present in the United States for 10 years, five after the age of 14. She was only 18 when he was born and thus could not have transmitted U.S. citizenship to him.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
First, if Clinton was "captured" a few days ago and taken to GITMO, I haven't seen it on the news as they said would happen.

Second, I have written about this.  My grandson is an American citizen and a British citizen.  He was born in London of an English woman and an American man, my son.  On the day grandson was born, son took the birth paper to the American Embassy, recorded it and got grandson's American Passport.  Grandson could run for president in the US if he renounced his British citizenship so his total allegiance would be to this country.  Grandson is in college in California with an athletic scholarship.  He was given an award this year as an athletic with scholastic achievement (think Dean's list).

Obama's mother was a US citizen, born in the USA.  If she had a child in Kenya, he would be a citizen of both countries.  There is argument that his father was actually a British citizen even though he was in Kenya, so he could or could not be a British citizen as I don't know if the info about the father is true. There is argument that his mother wasn't in the United States long enough to confer citizenship on her son - whatever that rule was, it is no longer a rule.  She was in school in Hawaii when she met the father.  There is argument that man wasn't the real father.

I thought it was weird, convenient, his grandmother in Hawaii died the very day he was elected president. That woman knew the truth.

I do think Obama lied, saying he was a foreign student so he could get free college and that is why his college records were kept private.
The difference in controlling statutes between then (Bathhouse Barry's birth) and now has been gone over repeatedly on other sites, and much of what was readily available has been scrubbed since.
Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship, and while Stanley Ann applied to be reinstated, no such application was made for Barrack, who later traveled to Pakistan, likely as a Muslim with an Indonesian passport. Kindly do not ignore the Indonesian connection Indonesia is home to the Subud Cult, and Loretta Fuddy (the sole death when the plane ditched), who signed off on the alleged birth documentation for BO, was also affiliated with the cult.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:05:31 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
@Emjay

I agree that any and all truth should come out.  Personally I think his college years probably offer some interesting material.

But honestly?  I don't think anything could destroy his mystique with the left.  If I've learned anything from the past few years, it's that politics is largely based on emotion now.

That's sure abundantly true.

The truth WILL out--in what form, how completely, when remains  to be seen. However, God is on the hook to make certain that ALL that is hidden about ALL of us, WILL come to light.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Silver Pines

First, if Clinton was "captured" a few days ago and taken to GITMO, I haven't seen it on the news as they said would happen.

Second, I have written about this.  My grandson is an American citizen and a British citizen.  He was born in London of an English woman and an American man, my son.  On the day grandson was born, son took the birth paper to the American Embassy, recorded it and got grandson's American Passport.  Grandson could run for president in the US if he renounced his British citizenship so his total allegiance would be to this country.  Grandson is in college in California with an athletic scholarship.  He was given an award this year as an athletic with scholastic achievement (think Dean's list).

Obama's mother was a US citizen, born in the USA.  If she had a child in Kenya, he would be a citizen of both countries.  There is argument that his father was actually a British citizen even though he was in Kenya, so he could or could not be a British citizen as I don't know if the info about the father is true. There is argument that his mother wasn't in the United States long enough to confer citizenship on her son - whatever that rule was, it is no longer a rule.  She was in school in Hawaii when she met the father.  There is argument that man wasn't the real father.

I thought it was weird, convenient, his grandmother in Hawaii died the very day he was elected president. That woman knew the truth.

I do think Obama lied, saying he was a foreign student so he could get free college and that is why his college records were kept private.

@Victoria33

That sounds plausible to me.  I forgot about the grandmother.

Hillary hasn’t been arrested; it’s another “drop” or whatever they call it.

Silver Pines

That's sure abundantly true.

The truth WILL out--in what form, how completely, when remains  to be seen. However, God is on the hook to make certain that ALL that is hidden about ALL of us, WILL come to light.

@Quix

That will certainly happen, but God isn’t “on the hook”.  It’s His will.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Even Jerome Corsi, of all people, admits that the famous Mama Sarah interview is open to multiple interpretations. Nevertheless the fact remains that there is no rational explanation as to why the Dunhams, who couldn't even afford an apartment, would first fly their daughter to Kenya and then IMMEDIATELY subject her and the newborn to the arduous and exorbitantly expensive trip to Seattle. SAD had no friends or relatives in Seattle. Clearly she wanted to continue her education at the UoH, bc she returned there to finish her undergrad work. Her sudden appearance in Seattle makes perfect sense if she'd just given birth in Vancouver.  It is nonsensical if she gave birth in Kenya.

[Note: It was from MND/Corsi that I got the info that Mama Sarah subsequently claimed Obama II was born in HI. The info was reliable.]

That is inaccurate.  She did have friends in Seattle.  Some of her friends told of seeing her a month after Barry was born.  Her teenage years were spent in Mercer Island.  Which is between Seattle and Bellevue.  I am from the area.  Her family attended the Unitarian church in Bellevue.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fantasywriter

That is inaccurate.  She did have friends in Seattle.  Some of her friends told of seeing her a month after Barry was born.  Her teenage years were spent in Mercer Island.  Which is between Seattle and Bellevue.  I am from the area.  Her family attended the Unitarian church in Bellevue.

You don't need to legalisticallly parse this to death. Why would I suggest SAD had no friends in Mercer Island??? She went to high school there; of course she had friends there.

It is also true that shortly after magically materializing in Seattle, SAD borrowed a car from ONE OF HER MOTHER'S FRIENDS, drove to Mercer Island and visited two of her high school friends [whom, by their own admission, she did not visit again during her stay in Seattle].

However, SAD had NO FRIENDS IN SEATTLE. This is why she had to hire A TOTAL STRANGER to babysit Little Barry while she attended classes. This is a fact.

SAD did, however, have an aunt in the Vancouver area. That was her closest relative when she lived in Seattle.

What I said was absolutely true. SAD's family was in HI. Had she given birth in Kenya there was no reason for her to expend the enormous extra expense of traveling to Seattle, only to pay an additional, enormous charge to return to HI for the '62 fall semester. It's nonsensical.

Offline Quix

@Quix

That will certainly happen, but God isn’t “on the hook”.  It’s His will.

Might be a semantics issue.

Throughout the Old Testament, He 'puts Himself on the hook' . . . e. g. to deliver the Israelites from Egypt etc. etc. etc.  "Prove Me ... and see ..."

He IS obligated to His Word and His Nature. As He says He "CANNOT" lie.

He "CANNOT" let a firm and clear promise go unfulfilled when the humans involved do their part.

Certainly it IS His Will, as well.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Chosen Daughter

You don't need to legalisticallly parse this to death. Why would I suggest SAD had no friends in Mercer Island??? She went to high school there; of course she had friends there.

It is also true that shortly after magically materializing in Seattle, SAD borrowed a car from ONE OF HER MOTHER'S FRIENDS, drove to Mercer Island and visited two of her high school friends [whom, by their own admission, she did not visit again during her stay in Seattle].

However, SAD had NO FRIENDS IN SEATTLE. This is why she had to hire A TOTAL STRANGER to babysit Little Barry while she attended classes. This is a fact.

SAD did, however, have an aunt in the Vancouver area. That was her closest relative when she lived in Seattle.

What I said was absolutely true. SAD's family was in HI. Had she given birth in Kenya there was no reason for her to expend the enormous extra expense of traveling to Seattle, only to pay an additional, enormous charge to return to HI for the '62 fall semester. It's nonsensical.

Because it made no sense.  Mercer Island is an Island but its like a Seattle suburb.  Growing up there we had friends on Mercer Island, Seattle and Bellevue.  I used to go to parties on Mercer Island.  I also read an article which said her friends came to visit her on Capital Hill.  Whatever.  Its just a fact that friends were nearby.

Mercer Island to Capital Hill 16-20 minutes.  Probably way less back then.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 03:38:21 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

@Quix, for the love of God, MacCaulay Culkin never gave an interview  abouf shoes made of human skin.  It was debunked almost as soon as it was dreamed up.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Quix, for the love of God, MacCaulay Culkin never gave an interview  abouf shoes made of human skin.  It was debunked almost as soon as it was dreamed up.

He did get pretty creepy on drugs.

Offline Quix

[snip]

I haven't kept very good track of the birther arguments this way or that. I'm fairly well convinced that he is NOT a genuine natural born citizen according to the law and regs defining that Constitutional requirement at the time of his birth.

Whether he was born in Kenya or Canada or Indonesia, I don't know. I'm extremely skeptical he was born in Hawaii.

You seem to gloss over the fact that he publicly declared himself a Kenyan at least a time or 3.

Certainly he's as much of a pathological liar as HRC--or near so. If he told someone this was August, they'd still be wise to check the calendar.

I believe his records are hidden for more serious reasons than you seem to think is the case. I think the birther stuff is just part of it. I have no idea what the rest of it might be and it could be strictly the birth issue but I'm skeptical.

It could be that were the records public, a long string of lies would be exposed, as well.

Certainly the Marxist purported grandparents and parents helped the oligarchy select him and groom him from very early on as the Marxist Muslim stooge to help massively destroy the Republic health and viability of the US of A.

Offline Quix

I'm not certain one way or the other.

I don't necessarily trust cries of !DEBUNKED ALREADY! any more than I trust other utterances from the MSM etc.

It was plausible. I wasn't there. You haven't lived with him 24/7 either. Time will tell.

Offline Quix

He did get pretty creepy on drugs.

And, there were some pretty creepy looks in his eyes and face on a number of occasions--looks quite consistent with  looks common to folks involved in very dark goings on.

Offline Chosen Daughter

And, there were some pretty creepy looks in his eyes and face on a number of occasions--looks quite consistent with  looks common to folks involved in very dark goings on.

Kenyans identify with him as Kenya Son.  What was completely dark was his campaigning for his Cousin Odinga in Kenya.  When he lost the election he was responsible for the blood bath that followed.

Obama was completely involved in that election for his cousin in Kenya.

And of course its always dark when a person is deceptive about who he is.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 04:24:05 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Quix

Sounds like you believe Snopes???

Anyway--here's a quickly compiled smattering of sources on Culkin, including some on that topic:

------------

Heather O'Rourke: Part 3 (pizzagate)

submitted 4 months ago by darkknight111

To those who are new to this case and to this board, Heather O'Rourke was a child actress during the 1980's who was a victim of the Hollywood pedophile rings. Be Warned: this is a very stomach churning lead.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2494380 Part 1 of Heather O'Rourke investigation.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2503162 Part 2 of Heather O'Rourke investigation.

I found some more information over the past two days. The circumstances of this case have become even worse than originally believed...and I am full blown enraged. The people who did this are in need of a "Very Special Punishment."

https://media.8ch.net/file_dl/19512b03b574b15172a018caf24c557a935db9e8eeba6613f4b785c3f8ca1809.jpg/maxresdefault_(2).jpg MacCauley Culkin wants to talk.

https://gab.ai/MacaulayCulkin He's been retweeting posts regarding that allegded interview of his last year. This I believe this is solid proof that said interview mentioning Heather O'Rourke is REAL.

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/692824800212557831/xlarge He's buddies with Elijah Woods, another Hollywood Actor who's been trying to warn about Pedowood. I'm starting to suspect Mr Culkin is one of "our guys" in Hollywood. Instead of being a bad guy, I believe that he's "broken from the horrors and trying to recover".

https://media.8ch.net/file_dl/14515d202b6f28877e09158ad9f15e1787ebb3c3d06e17f3f0341b624187e57b.jpg/IMG_-wf1thw.jpgJPG Bit from an interview with a Paris Radio Show. Leather shoes from human skin have distinct appearance.

https://media.8ch.net/file_dl/c4bf0a74670325287c746b134ac8010b2beae93f553bcf7633b699f87c532342.jpg/IMG_-xvb371.jpgJPG Continued from above.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9p0EMeFUqsUYouTube The interview itself. The exec that tried to molest him refered to his shoes being made from Heather O'Rourke's skin. Note that the original article was scrubbed from the internet within hours of appearing. The fact that this was scrubbed is further evidence that it is real.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-items-revealed-30.html?m=1 If my deduction is correct, given the above, the Heather O'Rourke story could be the subject of the threats in this blind. I personally suspect that the bad shit in Culkin's life (the drugs) was from trauma due to the horrors he saw (namely the O'Rourke skin shoes).

https://conservativedailypost.com/culkin-interview-elites-satanic-child-murder-sacrifice-victim-identified-as-skin-trophies-worn/ The executive specifically mentioned getting carried away with Heather O'Rourke. I think I know the identity of the executive from that incident. It's HIM, one of the culprits. Either Gene Abravaya or Arthur Annecharico.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDeIW6DSOlYYouTube Video of the actual funeral service. Note that is an open casket service. This is very importany as it relates to a deduction on both the time line of the skinning and the howdunnit. The most likely timeline is sometime shortly AFTER the funeral. The howdunnit being the body was stolen from the casket overnight, skinned, then returned to the casket. Meaning the grave was either dug up or not fully buried yet (possibly the night immediately after the funeral).

-Current Working Theory:

Suspects: Steven Spielberg (Poltergeist incidents), Gene Abravaya, Arthur Annechario (Rocky Road incident), the tutor in the episode of Rocky Road (certainty unknown). The mom and/or step dad are possible accomplices/accessories.

Cause of Death: Sepsis infection due to intestinal blockage. Said blockage being a fecal impaction whose contamination of Heather's blood was caused by anal rape. Body was desecrated post-morteum via "skinning". Said skin was turned into leather as a trophy for the culprits.

Timeline of last days: 1/24-1/28/1988, the fatal rape incident. 1/31/1988, Heather O'Rourke's fatal downturn. 2/1/1988. Heather O'Rourke's death. The "skinning" most likely happened sometime within a few days after her funeral, due to it being an open casket funeral (ie defiled the grave at night).

Time of fatal incident: Some time between 1/24/1988 and 1/28/1988, likely during midday or afternoon..

Recommended course of action: Anyone with either a Twitter or Gab account needs to get in contact with MacCauly Culkin, for I believe he is a person of interest in this case. Notify him that "there are private investigators who wish to hear his story and we would love to know what he knows about Hollywood pedophile rings". Bring him here with a specific "code name" so we'll know its him.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2531148

------------

BEFORE YOU COMMENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS VIDEO WHEN I SAY I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE BUT IM SHARING WHAT I HAVE HEARD WITH YOU GUYS ANYWAY. PEOPLE CAN RESEARCH IT FOR THEMSELVES. I ALSO LEFT A WEBSITE PINNED TO THE COMMENT SECTION ON THIS SUBJECT AS WELL. THANK YOU

Macaulay Culkin: Satanic Hollywood Elites Murder Children During Rituals

VIDEO

https://ruclip.com/video/p4Zje8nWJ48/macaulay-culkin-satanic-hollywood-elites-murder-children-during-rituals.html

------------

Poltergeist Actress Heather O’Rourke Killed By Hollywood Pedophile Ring?

Pizzagate: Hollywood Pedophile Scandal - Entertainment Lawyer Claims Heather O’Rourke Was Killed By Hollywood Pedophile Ring.

I think Hollywood needs to be looked at, because it seems like it is run by satanic pedophiles, like the elite in England and the Vatican City.

There is something wrong, and media and government seems to help the elite pedophiles.

I think the whole elite is run on blackmail. If you are a pedophile and have killed a child, you can be trusted by the powers that be, because you are one of them, and can't betray them.

This is why nothing is going to change.

Satanic Pedophiles run the world.

from r/conspiracy

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7rxzbm/poltergeist_actress_heather_orourke_killed_by/

------------
Human Skin Shoes mp3 Download

https://tubidyemp3.com/mp3/lagu-human-skin-shoes.html

------------

THE CONTROVERSIAL LIFE OF CHILD STAR MACAULAY CULKIN

http://www.90skidsonly.com/1235611/controversial-life-child-star-macaulay-culkin/

------------------

Did Macaulay Culkin Say Satanic Hollywood Executives Wear Shoes Made From Dead Children? Snopes article debunks what Culkin said in December of 2017 ... but we know snopes is fake news ...

https://twitter.com/josiefiorda/status/1007364766728196096

------------------

Offline Quix

Kenyans identify with him as Kenya Son.  What was completely dark was his campaigning for his Cousin Odinga in Kenya.  When he lost the election he was responsible for the blood bath that followed.

Obama was completely involved in that election for his cousin in Kenya.

And of course its always dark when a person is deceptive about who he is.

That's more than plausible, to me. Thanks.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Sounds like you believe Snopes???

Anyway--here's a quickly compiled smattering of sources on Culkin, including some on that topic:

------------

Heather O'Rourke: Part 3 (pizzagate)

submitted 4 months ago by darkknight111

To those who are new to this case and to this board, Heather O'Rourke was a child actress during the 1980's who was a victim of the Hollywood pedophile rings. Be Warned: this is a very stomach churning lead.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2494380 Part 1 of Heather O'Rourke investigation.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2503162 Part 2 of Heather O'Rourke investigation.

I found some more information over the past two days. The circumstances of this case have become even worse than originally believed...and I am full blown enraged. The people who did this are in need of a "Very Special Punishment."

https://media.8ch.net/file_dl/19512b03b574b15172a018caf24c557a935db9e8eeba6613f4b785c3f8ca1809.jpg/maxresdefault_(2).jpg MacCauley Culkin wants to talk.

https://gab.ai/MacaulayCulkin He's been retweeting posts regarding that allegded interview of his last year. This I believe this is solid proof that said interview mentioning Heather O'Rourke is REAL.

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/692824800212557831/xlarge He's buddies with Elijah Woods, another Hollywood Actor who's been trying to warn about Pedowood. I'm starting to suspect Mr Culkin is one of "our guys" in Hollywood. Instead of being a bad guy, I believe that he's "broken from the horrors and trying to recover".

https://media.8ch.net/file_dl/14515d202b6f28877e09158ad9f15e1787ebb3c3d06e17f3f0341b624187e57b.jpg/IMG_-wf1thw.jpgJPG Bit from an interview with a Paris Radio Show. Leather shoes from human skin have distinct appearance.

https://media.8ch.net/file_dl/c4bf0a74670325287c746b134ac8010b2beae93f553bcf7633b699f87c532342.jpg/IMG_-xvb371.jpgJPG Continued from above.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9p0EMeFUqsUYouTube The interview itself. The exec that tried to molest him refered to his shoes being made from Heather O'Rourke's skin. Note that the original article was scrubbed from the internet within hours of appearing. The fact that this was scrubbed is further evidence that it is real.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-items-revealed-30.html?m=1 If my deduction is correct, given the above, the Heather O'Rourke story could be the subject of the threats in this blind. I personally suspect that the bad shit in Culkin's life (the drugs) was from trauma due to the horrors he saw (namely the O'Rourke skin shoes).

https://conservativedailypost.com/culkin-interview-elites-satanic-child-murder-sacrifice-victim-identified-as-skin-trophies-worn/ The executive specifically mentioned getting carried away with Heather O'Rourke. I think I know the identity of the executive from that incident. It's HIM, one of the culprits. Either Gene Abravaya or Arthur Annecharico.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDeIW6DSOlYYouTube Video of the actual funeral service. Note that is an open casket service. This is very importany as it relates to a deduction on both the time line of the skinning and the howdunnit. The most likely timeline is sometime shortly AFTER the funeral. The howdunnit being the body was stolen from the casket overnight, skinned, then returned to the casket. Meaning the grave was either dug up or not fully buried yet (possibly the night immediately after the funeral).

-Current Working Theory:

Suspects: Steven Spielberg (Poltergeist incidents), Gene Abravaya, Arthur Annechario (Rocky Road incident), the tutor in the episode of Rocky Road (certainty unknown). The mom and/or step dad are possible accomplices/accessories.

Cause of Death: Sepsis infection due to intestinal blockage. Said blockage being a fecal impaction whose contamination of Heather's blood was caused by anal rape. Body was desecrated post-morteum via "skinning". Said skin was turned into leather as a trophy for the culprits.

Timeline of last days: 1/24-1/28/1988, the fatal rape incident. 1/31/1988, Heather O'Rourke's fatal downturn. 2/1/1988. Heather O'Rourke's death. The "skinning" most likely happened sometime within a few days after her funeral, due to it being an open casket funeral (ie defiled the grave at night).

Time of fatal incident: Some time between 1/24/1988 and 1/28/1988, likely during midday or afternoon..

Recommended course of action: Anyone with either a Twitter or Gab account needs to get in contact with MacCauly Culkin, for I believe he is a person of interest in this case. Notify him that "there are private investigators who wish to hear his story and we would love to know what he knows about Hollywood pedophile rings". Bring him here with a specific "code name" so we'll know its him.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2531148

------------

BEFORE YOU COMMENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS VIDEO WHEN I SAY I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE BUT IM SHARING WHAT I HAVE HEARD WITH YOU GUYS ANYWAY. PEOPLE CAN RESEARCH IT FOR THEMSELVES. I ALSO LEFT A WEBSITE PINNED TO THE COMMENT SECTION ON THIS SUBJECT AS WELL. THANK YOU

Macaulay Culkin: Satanic Hollywood Elites Murder Children During Rituals

VIDEO

https://ruclip.com/video/p4Zje8nWJ48/macaulay-culkin-satanic-hollywood-elites-murder-children-during-rituals.html

------------

Poltergeist Actress Heather O’Rourke Killed By Hollywood Pedophile Ring?

Pizzagate: Hollywood Pedophile Scandal - Entertainment Lawyer Claims Heather O’Rourke Was Killed By Hollywood Pedophile Ring.

I think Hollywood needs to be looked at, because it seems like it is run by satanic pedophiles, like the elite in England and the Vatican City.

There is something wrong, and media and government seems to help the elite pedophiles.

I think the whole elite is run on blackmail. If you are a pedophile and have killed a child, you can be trusted by the powers that be, because you are one of them, and can't betray them.

This is why nothing is going to change.

Satanic Pedophiles run the world.

from r/conspiracy

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7rxzbm/poltergeist_actress_heather_orourke_killed_by/

------------
Human Skin Shoes mp3 Download

https://tubidyemp3.com/mp3/lagu-human-skin-shoes.html

------------

THE CONTROVERSIAL LIFE OF CHILD STAR MACAULAY CULKIN

http://www.90skidsonly.com/1235611/controversial-life-child-star-macaulay-culkin/

------------------

Did Macaulay Culkin Say Satanic Hollywood Executives Wear Shoes Made From Dead Children? Snopes article debunks what Culkin said in December of 2017 ... but we know snopes is fake news ...

https://twitter.com/josiefiorda/status/1007364766728196096

------------------
@Quix
You have more links so you win Pizza Gate, but when the hell are we gonna stop dancing around the real issues? :Aliens:  Tell me about the lizard people.

Offline Quix

@Quix
You have more links so you win Pizza Gate, but when the hell are we gonna stop dancing around the real issues? :Aliens:  Tell me about the lizard people.

LOLOL.

I'm not a fan of the lizard people theme.

I do believe there are likely reptoid critters--fallen angels, at least, playing that "ET" role. And there are some interesting Biblical interpretations of some Old Testament passages. And some interesting Native/tribal people's narratives about such critters.

Nevertheless, it is not a fun topic for me and it is certainly extremely hard to even guess what is disinformation/misinformation vs truth in that ball park.

LOLOL.

I'm not a fan of the lizard people theme.

I do believe there are likely reptoid critters--fallen angels, at least, playing that "ET" role. And there are some interesting Biblical interpretations of some Old Testament passages. And some interesting Native/tribal people's narratives about such critters.

Nevertheless, it is not a fun topic for me and it is certainly extremely hard to even guess what is disinformation/misinformation vs truth in that ball park.

Yes, it's not straight forward like the thousands of sealed indictments about to bust the liberal establishment wide open, and usher in the golden age of Trump.  The liberals and GOP Establishment are gonna be so faced.  [lighter strikes] [sounds of bubbles] CHOKE, cough...hack hack. sputter.

I admire your steadfastness @Quix .  You take hits with a class, optimism, and humor I envy.  If the aliens abduct me tonight, I hope we find you, Elvis, Bigfoot, and DB Cooper and party until dawn.

Like many Republicans, you might support Trump, but you also love America, our military, job producing businesses, minority voters, your family and friends,  science, education, and US grade A Beef. 

These things should not be disregarded just because you worship the baphomet of the free masons and Rosicrucians.  I for one will mourn your trial as a heritic.

Offline Quix

Yes, it's not straight forward like the thousands of sealed indictments about to bust the liberal establishment wide open, and usher in the golden age of Trump.  The liberals and GOP Establishment are gonna be so faced.  [lighter strikes] [sounds of bubbles] CHOKE, cough...hack hack. sputter.

I admire your steadfastness @Quix .  You take hits with a class, optimism, and humor I envy.  If the aliens abduct me tonight, I hope we find you, Elvis, Bigfoot, and DB Cooper and party until dawn.

Like many Republicans, you might support Trump, but you also love America, our military, job producing businesses, minority voters, your family and friends,  science, education, and US grade A Beef. 

These things should not be disregarded just because you worship the baphomet of the free masons and Rosicrucians.  I for one will mourn your trial as a heritic.

LOL.

There used to be a bloke on FR--don't remember who--that used to say that if he ever got abducted by a UFO, he'd ask them to swing by my place to apologize for all the hostile criticism he'd dished out about my posts on that topic. LOL.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks for your kind words.

However, this

Is the opposite of my values, as I suspect you know--so I'm mystified by that sentence.

Anyway--I appreciate your degree of understanding of my character and values--minus that last sentence. LOL.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:34:10 am by Quix »

However, this

Is the opposite of my values, as I suspect you know--so I'm mystified by that sentence.

Anyway--I appreciate your degree of understanding of my character and values--minus that last sentence. LOL.[/b][/font][/size][/color]

So no devil worshiping?  good to know.  I don't understand why the devil worshipers do that....didn't they read revelations?

Offline GrouchoTex

Oh, I used to be disgusted
 Now I try to be amused
 But since their wings have got rusted
 You know the angels wanna wear my red shoes

-Elvis Costello

Offline Fantasywriter

Because it made no sense.  Mercer Island is an Island but its like a Seattle suburb.  Growing up there we had friends on Mercer Island, Seattle and Bellevue.  I used to go to parties on Mercer Island.  I also read an article which said her friends came to visit her on Capital Hill.  Whatever.  Its just a fact that friends were nearby.

Mercer Island to Capital Hill 16-20 minutes.  Probably way less back then.

A, SAD didn't have a car. So if it was ~8 miles from the UoW to one of her friend's houses, what are you suggesting? That she walked? Hitchhiked? There is a record that she borrowed a car once.  Not twice, once. Just being able to make up scenarios in your imagination does not make them true.

B, The friends SAD visited have been interviewed repeatedly.  They each confirm that there was only one  [1] visit between them and SAD. That one, single, lone visit happened when SAD borrowed a car from her mother's friend and drove to Mercer Island. Her friends mention NO ADDITIONAL VISITS. [The friends are Susan Blake and Maxine Box. If you have an actual link naming different friends with additional visits, please post it. I don't believe such a link exists bc SAD's life has been painstaking documented: 2 friends, 1 visit.]

C, Think about what you're arguing. Your point is that SAD's parents, who could only afford to rent a single room, were paying for their daughter to jet set around the globe in part so that she could indulge a single visit with her Mercer Island friends.

Are you serious???

I have confirmed that SAD's mother, at this time, was working as a teller. A lowly bank teller. SAD's father was almost certainly on commission at the furniture store. No wonder they could only afford to rent a single room [embarrassing as it must have been to have their daughter sleeping in the hallway outside their bedroom door for a whole semester]. They were just scraping by. But you believe that after flying SAD to Kenya, they flew her to Mercer Island so she could visit with high school friends??? Then they'd still be on the hook to fly her back to Honolulu???

That theory is a nonstarter. It is beyond believable.  If SAD's parents could manage a one-way ticket from HI to Vancouver in '61, it likely stretched their finances to the breaking point.  That's probably the reason SAD was stranded in Seattle for ~10 mos; it took her parents that long to scrounge enough $ to fly her back to Honolulu.

As to why they sent her to Vancouver to begin with,  Obama Sr supplies the answer. He said she was to deliver the baby at the Salvation Army home for unwed mothers, and then give it up for adoption.  My personal guess as to why the second step in the plan didn't happen is that mixed race babies were not in demand in '61. No adoptive parents wanted a half-Kenyan baby and SAD was saddled with him. Of course this is only speculation, but it certainly seems to fit. In Indonesia SAD pushed Little Barry off onto a tranny nanny [who slept in Barry's room] and as soon as possible she dumped Barry on her parents. She just never seemed to want him much, if appearances mean anything. Fwiw.

[Note: It was not unusual for a pregnant daughter in the early 60s to be sent to 'visit an aunt,' until the pregnancy was over. It was a common way of handling such situations.]