Author Topic: Former Presidential Candidate Proposes Executive Order Declaring Obama Ineligible  (Read 27366 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@GrouchoTex

Do you remember how many of the court cases were immediately thrown out on the grounds that the plaintiff had no legal standing to sue?  Practically all of them.

And do you remember what happened in the very first case that was filed by someone who was determined by a federal judge to have standing?  The lawsuit involved an Army Major (Reservist) who was called up to go to Iraq--and he refused to go unless Obama could prove that he was the lawful Commander in Chief.  The Los Angeles Federal District Judge (an ex-Marine, I am told) said something to the effect that "We're finally going to get to the bottom of this Birther thing.  The Major has legal standing to sue by virtue of the fact that he is being ordered into a war zone."

The judge immediately started scheduling all of the proceedings for a trial.  But immediately thereafter, the Major received a notice from the U.S. Army that his deployment order had been canceled.  The Major's standing for the lawsuit instantly evaporated, and so also did the court case.

This incident was almost too weird to be believed.  (You don't want to go?  Okay then, you don't have to go.)

Over the years, Obama's lawyers were always able to block any meaningful investigation of Obama's eligibility to be POTUS.  It was uncanny.  And although some plaintiff's lawyers made some tactical errors in the legal battles, the deck was always stacked in Obama's favor.

Most of the public eventually got the strong impression that the Birther stuff was nonsense--but that strong impression was the wrong impression.  It was the impression that the public was fed.

I do remember that incident and can't help but wonder what happened to the Major after the uproar subsided.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

I do remember that incident and can't help but wonder what happened to the Major after the uproar subsided.

That's a good question.
Phillip Berg always intrigued me, as he was no friend of conservatives.
I see why some weren't taken as seriously, but I thought he might be.
(One of my reasons for " awww, never mind." When he couldn't get anywhere).

Offline RoosGirl

I think y'all are talking about Stefan Cook.  He was represented by Orly Taitz.  He was a Freeper that I met at a couple of events.  He died a several years ago, I am thinking from pneumonia complications, but I could be remembering that wrong.  I don't remember what his Freeper name was.  I think it was something with "dog" in it.

Edited to add:  I did remember wrong, way wrong, it was pancreatic cancer.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2012/01/12/lt-col-stefan-cook-has-passed-away/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:42:09 am by RoosGirl »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@the_doc
@bigheadfred

I must have wormholed back to TOS. There, it is standard to substitute insults, ad hominem and other snark for rational discussion.  That's the reason I don't spend one nanosecond missing that place; it is an intellectual wasteland.

uh huh

Your best bet is to stick to fantasy writing.

kudos

Bent Knee.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Fantasywriter  So flat out you have either the experience of being on the dictatorial side of the justice system, or all of your knowledge was gleaned by other means. Which doesn't include experiential.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Merely rhetorical.

Direction intended but directionless, The Fifth Dimension.

To the Filth Dimension.

word...a single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing

First world to the third world.

Tell me a story. @Fantasywriter

Word.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I think y'all are talking about Stefan Cook.  He was represented by Orly Taitz.  He was a Freeper that I met at a couple of events.  He died a several years ago, I am thinking from pneumonia complications, but I could be remembering that wrong.  I don't remember what his Freeper name was.  I think it was something with "dog" in it.

Edited to add:  I did remember wrong, way wrong, it was pancreatic cancer.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2012/01/12/lt-col-stefan-cook-has-passed-away/

@RoosGirl

Thanks for digging that info up my lady!   happy77

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The fun part of this whole "origins" discussion pretty much proves my earlier point.

The first and chief defense of the Obama Administration, and , in fact, the numerous criminal conspiracies which unfolded and continue to unfold as a result of that administration is this:

If you commit a crime, an unthinkable crime, so outrageous, so convoluted, so well covered up by corruption in key places, the ability to turn on whistle blowers and others who discover that crime and call them "conspiracy theorists" and "kooks" and a host of other derisions is the first and best line of defense--or just have them die in an unfortunate accident or a 'botched robbery' in which nothing of value was taken but their life.

Why, the very idea that some people in the DNC would conspire to have elected an unqualified person to the highest office in the land...
The very idea that the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA might all be compromised and fail to halt the scheme or warn Americans...
The very idea that State and Federal Officials might work to further the deception...

The very idea that that same group might move to Subvert the Constitution, destroy individual Rights, give aid and comfort to our enemies, (not to mention a planeload of cash), destabilize governments, to fundamentally change America just seems a little much for the average person to wrap their head around...all while holding high office in our own government...

The very idea that the major outlets of the media might work as a propaganda arm for this effort....

(Are you ready for the rubber room yet?)

There's just one small problem.

It happened.

We can nit-pick all we want about who did what (or didn't) to expose it all, from the gun running to Mexican Cartels, to shipping Iran pallets of cash, to the 'Arab Spring", and deny small bits of it, we can deny that anything pretty much which could stop American industrial development was done, and anything which might cripple entire economic sectors (how is your health insurance?), or that a SCOTUS justice rewrote legislation to turn a "penalty" we were all assured repeatedly by its authors was, indeed, a penalty and not a tax into the very thing we had been repeatedly assured it was not in order to uphold legislation which required Americans to purchase goods or services against their will, an act itself unthinkable--especially since the Court had to violate the Constitution to do so.

Aside from the very outrageous nature of these acts, there is the fact that there were so many of them, committed in such rapid-fire succession that those watchdogs of our way of life were overwhelmed by the volume and scope of them. Not just ordinary Democrat hijinks, but a full-on full-court press of multiple and ongoing offenses which reeks of malice and forethought and organizational planning. When those who ordinarily keep track of such things are overwhelmed by their scope, number, and intensity, the average schmuck doesn't have a chance. Their eyes glaze over, they know something is wrong, but they can't do anything....they're shell-shocked by that bombardment of outrage, they can't possibly keep up, and the media keep telling them everything is wonderful, even though they know it isn't. So, their eyes glaze over and they resort to the escapes of bread and circuses, provided they can afford either.

Lest we forget, "Community Organizing" was the claimed forte of the ringleader (at least the man standing in the center ring of that circus). From the Judiciary to the Congress, from the intelligence agencies to the media, to foreign assets having unprecedented access to classified material, some of which should not have ever been stored on computers with internet access, much less a private one unencumbered by security protocols, to the simple fact that the perpetrators have never been prosecuted for thousands of admitted offenses that would have (at the least) cost mere mortals their Government jobs, if they did not land in prison.
Where is the media? Either impotently shrieking from the corners or busy covering it all up.
We were told that everything from nasty yoga pants to breezeway upholstery prints were haute couture, while Americans who could barely afford their own phones provided them for millions, while people who worked hard were losing their insurance and being threatened with "taxes" for not buying it, or losing the jobs that had provided it, yet providing medical care for countless others who lived off their efforts, all while the Congress exempted itself from that very same law.

And that is just a few of the high points. We watched as the withdrawal date was announced from Iraq and IS formed, in the ruins of destabilized governments across North Africa and into the Middle East, at least one populated by cronies of people in Cabinet level office, and formidable evil was perpetrated across the region, to the shock and disbelief of America. Those paying attention saw the connection between the cabinet level official and the replacement President of one of those nations, a man later ousted by his own people.

And the whole time the "rich white man", a staple of the envious in identity politics, reeled from economic malaise, he was blamed for every ill which befell the country, and the media made it happen by materially altering the facts surrounding the incidents which became excuses to burn and loot areas of cities, and the Government let them, despite having studied how to quell such violence in the sixties. In a culture which had done more to do away with racism, it was revived, like Frankenstein's monster, and given a new and distorted lease on life which persists to this day, aided by a man who sat at the knee of another who preached "God D@mn America!" from the pulpit.

No, friends and neighbors, I would put little past that administration. No matter how outrageous it sounds, no matter how "crazy", the very fruits of their labors require an investigation of even the most outrageous and insane sounding possible plots, with an eye to finding out that they just might be true, because so many of them are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I truly believe that we are rapidly approaching the "Fourth Box", unless we have already arrived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_boxes_of_liberty

Offline GrouchoTex

@Smokin Joe

This is excellent.
I would put myself in the camp that while working hard, living a good daily family life, I haven't had time time to keep up with the avalanche of information.

Offline roamer_1

I've got nothing new to add to this ol saw.

But getting old is funny. I read:

[...] Executive Order Declaring Obama Inedible

:shrug: :silly:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The fun part of this whole "origins" discussion pretty much proves my earlier point.

The first and chief defense of the Obama Administration, and , in fact, the numerous criminal conspiracies which unfolded and continue to unfold as a result of that administration is this:

If you commit a crime, an unthinkable crime, so outrageous, so convoluted, so well covered up by corruption in key places, the ability to turn on whistle blowers and others who discover that crime and call them "conspiracy theorists" and "kooks" and a host of other derisions is the first and best line of defense--or just have them die in an unfortunate accident or a 'botched robbery' in which nothing of value was taken but their life.

Why, the very idea that some people in the DNC would conspire to have elected an unqualified person to the highest office in the land...
The very idea that the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA might all be compromised and fail to halt the scheme or warn Americans...
The very idea that State and Federal Officials might work to further the deception...

The very idea that that same group might move to Subvert the Constitution, destroy individual Rights, give aid and comfort to our enemies, (not to mention a planeload of cash), destabilize governments, to fundamentally change America just seems a little much for the average person to wrap their head around...all while holding high office in our own government...

The very idea that the major outlets of the media might work as a propaganda arm for this effort....

It happened.

We can nit-pick all we want about who did what (or didn't) to expose it all, from the gun running to Mexican Cartels, to shipping Iran pallets of cash, to the 'Arab Spring", and deny small bits of it, we can deny that anything pretty much which could stop American industrial development was done, and anything which might cripple entire economic sectors (how is your health insurance?), or that a SCOTUS justice rewrote legislation to turn a "penalty" we were all assured repeatedly by its authors was, indeed, a penalty and not a tax into the very thing we had been repeatedly assured it was not in order to uphold legislation which required Americans to purchase goods or services against their will, an act itself unthinkable--especially since the Court had to violate the Constitution to do so.

Aside from the very outrageous nature of these acts, there is the fact that there were so many of them, committed in such rapid-fire succession that those watchdogs of our way of life were overwhelmed by the volume and scope of them. Not just ordinary Democrat hijinks, but a full-on full-court press of multiple and ongoing offenses which reeks of malice and forethought and organizational planning. When those who ordinarily keep track of such things are overwhelmed by their scope, number, and intensity, the average schmuck doesn't have a chance. Their eyes glaze over, they know something is wrong, but they can't do anything....they're shell-shocked by that bombardment of outrage, they can't possibly keep up, and the media keep telling them everything is wonderful, even though they know it isn't. So, their eyes glaze over and they resort to the escapes of bread and circuses, provided they can afford either.

Lest we forget, "Community Organizing" was the claimed forte of the ringleader (at least the man standing in the center ring of that circus). From the Judiciary to the Congress, from the intelligence agencies to the media, to foreign assets having unprecedented access to classified material, some of which should not have ever been stored on computers with internet access, much less a private one unencumbered by security protocols, to the simple fact that the perpetrators have never been prosecuted for thousands of admitted offenses that would have (at the least) cost mere mortals their Government jobs, if they did not land in prison.
Where is the media? Either impotently shrieking from the corners or busy covering it all up.
We were told that everything from nasty yoga pants to breezeway upholstery prints were haute couture, while Americans who could barely afford their own phones provided them for millions, while people who worked hard were losing their insurance and being threatened with "taxes" for not buying it, or losing the jobs that had provided it, yet providing medical care for countless others who lived off their efforts, all while the Congress exempted itself from that very same law.

And that is just a few of the high points. We watched as the withdrawal date was announced from Iraq and IS formed, in the ruins of destabilized governments across North Africa and into the Middle East, at least one populated by cronies of people in Cabinet level office, and formidable evil was perpetrated across the region, to the shock and disbelief of America. Those paying attention saw the connection between the cabinet level official and the replacement President of one of those nations, a man later ousted by his own people.

And the whole time the "rich white man", a staple of the envious in identity politics, reeled from economic malaise, he was blamed for every ill which befell the country, and the media made it happen by materially altering the facts surrounding the incidents which became excuses to burn and loot areas of cities, and the Government let them, despite having studied how to quell such violence in the sixties. In a culture which had done more to do away with racism, it was revived, like Frankenstein's monster, and given a new and distorted lease on life which persists to this day, aided by a man who sat at the knee of another who preached "God D@mn America!" from the pulpit.

No, friends and neighbors, I would put little past that administration. No matter how outrageous it sounds, no matter how "crazy", the very fruits of their labors require an investigation of even the most outrageous and insane sounding possible plots, with an eye to finding out that they just might be true, because so many of them are.

@Smokin Joe 

Here are the FACTS as I see them.

Bill and Hillary Clinton politicized and corrupted everything they touched from the instant they entered the Whitehouse all in the name of enriching themselves at the expense of the American people.

G.W. Bush, for whatever reason(s) did little to clean that up.

Obama amplified all that the Clintons had done in every possible way to include bringing Hillary into his administration to enable her to continue selling out the interests of the USA as he did everything possible to undermine it. 

The result being that we now have a thoroughly corrupt federal government with no effective system of Justice which means that we are thoroughly screwed unless, by some miracle, the President manages to overcome all the hurdles before him and restore our system of justice.  I pray for that result but honestly have no idea at this point HOW he would accomplish it
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 05:12:36 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Smokin Joe 

[...] The result being that we now have a thoroughly corrupt federal government with no effective system of Justice which means that we are thoroughly screwed unless, by some miracle, the President manages to overcome all the hurdles before him and restore our system of justice.  I pray for that result but honestly have no idea at this point HOW he would accomplish it. 

The President is unstoppable @Bigun But he is only one man.  POTUS needs continued and vocal support from the people and the Congress. 

Gratefully, one out of the two will work.   happy77

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The President is unstoppable @Bigun But he is only one man.  POTUS needs continued and vocal support from the people and the Congress. 

@Right_in_Virginia

One is all he is likely to get as the Congress is, for the most part, part of the swamp culture and will do everything possible to reserve their swamp.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

One is all he is likely to get as the Congress is, for the most part, part of the swamp culture and will do everything possible to reserve their swamp.

I agree.  And in all candor, I'm pretty surprised by how deeply our side is anchored in the swamp.  It's both enlightening and frightening.

@Bigun

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

It happened.

Terrific summary, @Smokin Joe !

What also makes it difficult is that the wheels of justice at that level move too slowly.

To put investigations into hyper-speed would let the media rile up people that much quicker.

What I'm praying is about to happen come October...multiple events will have become public giving us more than a peek/tease at the level of corruption and treason/sedition was being conducted in our Justice Department and FBI/CIA/NSA.

And it laid on Barack Obama's lap.  And Hillary's lap.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 07:08:18 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

Terrific summary, @roamer_1 !

That wasn't me @DCPatriot ... That was my good friend @Smokin Joe .

Offline darroll

Sorry, not getting it.  I am a girl.  Whether it suits anyone's agenda or not.
If you have the power your birth certificate will show anything. Boys do wear Burkas in some occasions.

Offline the_doc

@Quix
@Sanguine
@Victoria33
@CatherineofAragon

It happened.

Ping to Victoria33 and CatherineofAragon:  Joe's eloquent essay provides a very good summary concerning the massive conspiracy that Trump is slowly and methodically dismantling, necessarily under the public radar.  After reading the whole essay, I would urge you to focus on this one paragraph:

I will now go on record as saying that the Birth Certificate fraud--the main topic of this thread and the specific topic that triggered Joes' post--is only one of the "insane-sounding" things that is overdue for complete elucidation.   (Joe obviously agrees with me, but it bears re-emphasizing.)  Obama's citizenship fraud is extraordinarily shocking in itself, but some of the as-yet-unrevealed crimes perpetrated by the Global Socialist Cabal are UNIMAGINABLY EVIL.  I flatly submit that these crimes include some of the stuff that Quix and I have been warning you about on Quix's Qanon thread.

Alas, the very UNIMAGINABLENESS of the Cabal's crimes tend to make them UNBELIEVABLY evil.  In other words, most folks CANNOT, WILL NOT BELIEVE the awful reports that are already available.  The exercise of facing the awful truth takes more moral courage than most people have.  (It's one of the reasons why the worst of the Cabal's conspirators will not be tried in civilian courts.) 

Weirdest of all, Marshall McLuhan would say that the public's fearful incredulity is precisely what affords the Cabal its greatest sort of protection for its very worst crimes.   Please do not be even inadvertently complicit in protecting evils that need to be exposed.    

Offline LegalAmerican

It happened.

@SmokinJoe.  EXCELLENT!  Well said.  ^5.

Offline LegalAmerican

Right on, Right in Virginia!  THAT,,,is why, I will not bash, this very good man and what he is saying or trying to do, for NO PAY!

Most don't get being patriotic or supporting his policies or agenda. They start saying things like,,,,well you know. Trump is not my god.

I see the bigger picture. I support my president, and my country.  Those who don't get that,,,,something wrong with the thinking. 

It is NOT about "me", as many post. They think it is about ,,,THEM.  It is about our country! 

Offline LegalAmerican

uh huh

Your best bet is to stick to fantasy writing.

kudos

Bent Knee.

Is there a username with Bent Knee?  If not, You lost my support with that bent knee baloney.  Love America or leave it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That wasn't me @DCPatriot ... That was my good friend @Smokin Joe .

...oops, fixed it!   :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm not sure what to say.
My first vote in a Presidential election was cast for Ronald Reagan, so this ain't my first rodeo.
I know you'd like to think so, but trust me,you are not telling me anything I hadn't heard before.
YEARS AGO.

I posted that to DOC.  No answer is required. I realize any one can respond.  But why?  It was for THE DOC, In response to his post.
Best wishes.

Offline LegalAmerican

Ping to Victoria33 and CatherineofAragon:  Joe's eloquent essay provides a very good summary concerning the massive conspiracy that Trump is slowly and methodically dismantling, necessarily under the public radar.  After reading the whole essay, I would urge you to focus on this one paragraph:

I will now go on record as saying that the Birth Certificate fraud--the main topic of this thread and the specific topic that triggered Joes' post--is only one of the "insane-sounding" things that is overdue for complete elucidation.   (Joe obviously agrees with me, but it bears re-emphasizing.)  Obama's citizenship fraud is extraordinarily shocking in itself, but some of the as-yet-unrevealed crimes perpetrated by the Global Socialist Cabal are UNIMAGINABLY EVIL.  I flatly submit that these crimes include some of the stuff that Quix and I have been warning you about on Quix's Qanon thread.

Alas, the very UNIMAGINABLENESS of the Cabal's crimes tend to make them UNBELIEVABLY evil.  In other words, most folks CANNOT, WILL NOT BELIEVE the awful reports that are already available.  The exercise of facing the awful truth takes more moral courage than most people have.  (It's one of the reasons why the worst of the Cabal's conspirators will not be tried in civilian courts.) 

Weirdest of all, Marshall McLuhan would say that the public's fearful incredulity is precisely what affords the Cabal its greatest sort of protection for its very worst crimes.   Please do not be even inadvertently complicit in protecting evils that need to be exposed.     

-------------
Another great post by THE DOC.  I feel better about living in America, with great people like this in our country. Same with Right in Virginia .

DC patriot,,,Some others, I may have missed acknowledging.   THANK YOU!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 07:26:28 pm by LegalAmerican »