Author Topic: Former Presidential Candidate Proposes Executive Order Declaring Obama Ineligible  (Read 27241 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email by Sharon Rondeau 8/11/2018

On Saturday former 2008, 2012 and 2016 presidential candidate Cody Robert Judy sent by fax a “Proposed Executive Order” declaring Barack Hussein Obama “Unqualified and a Usurper of the Office Of the President under the Constitution of the United States of America.”

The “Executive Order” is addressed to “President Donald Trump” at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, DC, the address of the White House.

Written from the hypothetical signer’s point of reference, the document text invokes “National Security and Election Integrity” as at the forefront of determining presidential eligibility.

Judy first challenged Obama’s eligibility in 2008, when he filed a lawsuit claiming that Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” because his alleged father was not at any time a U.S. citizen.  At the same time, Judy challenged Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain’s eligibility due to his birth in Panama, albeit to U.S.-citizen parents.

Judy has stated in subsequent legal actions and writings his belief that only an individual born in the U.S. to two U.S.-citizen parents can be considered “natural born.”  The requirement in Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution was left undefined by the Framers, although a letter written by John Jay to George Washington during the constitutional convention indicated that Jay believed the chief executive should have undivided allegiance to the nation.

A 2012 ballot challenge of Judy’s eventually reached the U.S. Supreme Court, which did not schedule oral argument on the merits.  In 2014, Judy filed a new case claiming that the Democratic Party, of which he is a registered member, had formed “an illegal cartel” by supporting an ineligible presidential candidate, thereby allegedly violating federal anti-trust laws.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/08/11/former-presidential-candidate-proposes-executive-order-declaring-obama-ineligible/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Never heard of the guy, but GEEZ!  Can we give the matter a rest?  Those who challenged Obam's eligibility all lost. Obama ruled this country all 8 years of his presidency.  . He's out of office now.  It's over.  Time to move on.

His stink still hangs heavy over the office.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Never heard of the guy, but GEEZ!  Can we give the matter a rest?  Those who challenged Obam's eligibility all lost. Obama ruled this country all 8 years of his presidency.  . He's out of office now.  It's over.  Time to move on.

IMO, Obama getting to be POTUS for eight years emboldened the Left. 

By the Congress and Justice Department being cowed/castrated by Obama's skin tone, they completely ignored the high crimes of that Administration.

There's no way a candidate for President's past should be allowed to remain a mystery to most people.  And yet, nobody ever saw him or heard of him at Columbia university.

All along, they thought ...if it worked for a black man, it'll be a snap for a woman...especially a 'Clinton'.

If they would have gone strictly by the book...his ass would STILL be in jail.   'Burning' American cities be damned!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:07:01 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

I agree time to move on.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Silver Pines

Oh, for God’s sake already.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

That is what happens when an unqualified foreigner is allowed to occupy the office for eight years!   Follow the Constitution!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That is what happens when an unqualified foreigner is allowed to occupy the office for eight years!   Follow the Constitution!

Bookmark.   wink777

Offline GrouchoTex

He'll have to prove he was personally affected by this, or like all the cases before, they will say he has "no standing".
I won't hold my breathe.
Has Sherrif Joe's wagon train made to D.C. Yet, with that evidence that was going to blow the lid of off this, as he said, "any day now?"

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline kevindavis007

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

He'll have to prove he was personally affected by this, or like all the cases before, they will say he has "no standing".
I won't hold my breathe.
Has Sherrif Joe's wagon train made to D.C. Yet, with that evidence that was going to blow the lid of off this, as he said, "any day now?"

I forgot about the claim by Birther Joe.

I know who you are scared of @Right_in_Virginia

Don't come between the grownups ... it's not a safe place for you.

Silver Pines

This guy really sounds like someone credible.  He has a GoFundMe for car repairs.  Selling meat from his SUV wasn’t enough, lol.

I won’t donate until he stops capitalizing every other word.

https://www.gofundme.com/transportation-assistance4cody-judy

Silver Pines

Even better...he charged the stage when someone was speaking at BYU and made a bomb threat.  He was jailed for 8 years.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom

Nope, not time to move on.
Time to settle the issue now and for future generations.
Time for Congress to exercises it's enumerated constitutional authority to develop a set of rules regarding NBC.
Further, in a related matter, time for Congress to restrict voter participation in US Federal elections to US citizens only.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Time for Congress to exercises it's enumerated constitutional authority to develop a set of rules regarding NBC.
Further, in a related matter, time for Congress to restrict voter participation in US Federal elections to US citizens only.

:amen: If this nation is to survive that is EXACTLY what needs to be done!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:21:36 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

@Taxcontrol is right.

Agree!  And let it work its way to the Supreme Court.  Once. And. For. All.

Let's have the debate.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@The Ghost

So what? It is indistinguishable from the Bush and the Clinton stink.

Obomber can't run  for president again,so he isn't much of a threat anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost

So what? It is indistinguishable from the Bush and the Clinton stink.

Obomber can't run  for president again,so he isn't much of a threat anymore.

@sneakypete

Oh No.  There is a different order left from the O'bastard.  Kind of a shit house door off of a tuna boat smell. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline darroll

ISIS was very happy with their plant.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Oh No.  There is a different order left from the O'bastard.  Kind of a shit house door off of a tuna boat smell.

@The Ghost

No difference at all. It's like arguing about which one was the biggest traitor,just like that would be a distinction worth mentioning.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I guess if you can't drain the swamp, build the wall, lock her up, or make great deals, an EO shows you're doing something besides golf and tweets.  Go for it.