Author Topic: Is There Enough of America Left To Be Saved?  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Is There Enough of America Left To Be Saved?
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2018, 10:19:18 pm »
I just came back from my nephews HS graduation party who lives in another state. Small town USA. He is conservative but said 75% of his class is liberal.

We are screwed. I do not have much hope. Conservatism we have experienced the last few years will not continue. White conservatives are being bred out of existense.

Brown immigrants from sh*t hole countries is going to increase because most Republican in office also want it to continue.
With labor laws that keep most kids from getting a job until they don't want to, fewer of them are going to have the sensation of being 'mugged' until they are in their twenties, and half of them will blame themselves due to liberal indoctrination. Which means that if there is going to be any hope, it is a thin margin, and we have to actively seek opportunities to overturn the nonsense (best done with socratic questions) and seize them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Is There Enough of America Left To Be Saved?
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2018, 12:41:30 am »
Killers are some of the best people you could ever meet in prison. Not the punks, the gang bangers, the nutjobs. Just your average everyday killer. The best.   :beer:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley