Author Topic: NAACP: Trump 'is a racist'  (Read 2046 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: NAACP: Trump 'is a racist'
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2018, 10:59:37 am »
NAACP: Trump 'is a racist'
By Aris Folley - 08/10/18 01:11 PM EDT

Derrick Johnson, the president of the NAACP, slammed President Trump as "a racist" in an interview ahead of the anniversary of the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

“I think, unfortunately, we are now looking at an individual in the White House serving the role as president who’s not only made racist comments but he’s sought and implemented racist policies,” Johnson told Politico in the interview published Friday.

@mystery-ak

He obviously has Trump confused with Obomber.

I would LOVE to see Trump invite some white racist that attacked someone black for being black to the White House for a "beer summit" (Preferably Colt 45),just to watch the black racist heads explode.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2018, 11:02:16 am »
The NAACP only exists because of alleged (or real) racism.  They are a dying organization using accusations against Trump to try to become relevant.

And, by the way, we don't call African Americans 'colored people' anymore.

@Emjay

Why not? They call US "whitey,cracka,and honkie"? What's wrong with identifying them as "colored,darkie,or bleep"? Is turnabout no longer fair play?

I guess I already have my answer. One of the words I wrote was automatically censored as I posted it.

We deserve whatever happens to us if we aren't willing to fight back.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:03:40 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2018, 11:04:52 am »
A very real emerging threat to Progressivism, is an Asian population that is getting larger,  pissed and vocal, about discrimination against them in college admissions, thanks to the Left.

@truth_seeker

And they have a right to be steamed,because for the most part they work hard to do well,and are being punished for it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2018, 01:54:47 pm »
@truth_seeker

And they have a right to be steamed,because for the most part they work hard to do well,and are being punished for it.

They certainly do have a right to be steamed, but knuckling under to the government is deep in their culture, thus keeping a lid on the pot.  And, just like a covered pot coming to a boil, gathering a head of steam, the release of the lid will not be quiet. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2018, 05:34:12 pm »
They certainly do have a right to be steamed, but knuckling under to the government is deep in their culture, thus keeping a lid on the pot.  And, just like a covered pot coming to a boil, gathering a head of steam, the release of the lid will not be quiet.

@Cyber Liberty

That is certainly a HUGE part of the culture of their homelands,but the Asians that come here these days are either Chinese spies/agents,or Asians leaving their homelands because they are round pegs being pounded into square holes at home/

Granted,when they first get here they will be quiet and mostly submissive as guests should be,but as the second generation here and the first generations of their families to be born here,they WILL be stepping forward and demanding their due. They may be quiet by nature and tradition,but there is nothing the least bit quiet about them once they get fired up.

And being constantly pushed to the "back of the line" in favor of rude,ignorant,and lazy blacks (which WILL be what they are thinking) is going to set that fuse off sooner or later.

Not the ones in the PLA,of course. This will try to remain quiet and further entrench themselves into our society.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2018, 05:50:49 pm »
And being constantly pushed to the "back of the line" in favor of rude,ignorant,and lazy blacks (which WILL be what they are thinking) is going to set that fuse off sooner or later.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: