Author Topic: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it  (Read 2118 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

Former Apprentice contestant and ex-White House adviser writes in new memoir that she witnessed ‘truly appalling things’

Donald Trump is a “racist” who has used the “N-word” repeatedly, Omarosa Manigault Newman, once the most prominent African American in the White House, claims in a searing memoir.

The future US president was caught on mic uttering the taboo racial slur “multiple times” during the making of his reality TV show The Apprentice and there is a tape to prove it, according to Manigault Newman, citing three unnamed sources.

Trump has been haunted from around the time of his election in 2016 by allegations that outtakes from the reality TV show exist in which he is heard saying the N-word and using other offensive language.

more
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/10/omarosa-trump-book-the-apprentice-memoir
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. This irrelevant nobody is just throwing things around hoping for her Stormy Daniels moment. It ain't ever going to happen.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House rips Omarosa in blistering statement
By Jordan Fabian - 08/10/18 12:43 PM EDT

The White House on Friday unloaded on a new book written by former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman that depicts President Trump as a racist, saying it is "riddled with lies and false accusations."

In a blistering statement, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders called Manigault Newman a "disgruntled former White House employee" who is "trying to profit off of these false attacks."

“Instead of telling the truth about all the good President Trump and his administration are doing to make America safe and prosperous, this book is riddled with lies and false accusations," Sanders said.

The spokeswoman also accused the media of giving her a "platform" after "not taking her seriously when she had only positive things to say about the president during her time in the administration.”

Manigault Newman writes in the explosive memoir that Trump frequently used the n-word while he was the host of the "Celebrity Apprentice," and that there are tapes to prove it.

While she said she never heard Trump used the word herself, Manigault Newman said that by the time she was fired last December, she had came to view Trump as a "racist."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401267-white-house-rips-omarosa-in-blistering-statement
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Applewood

Ok, Omarosa, let's go to the tape. 

Put up or shut up. 

She's like the Me2 bunch:  Makes accusations with no proof to back it up.  And for what?  Fame.  Or in this case, to sell her book. 

Until and unless she produces the tape, her accusation is phony.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
While she said she never heard Trump used the word herself, Manigault Newman said that by the time she was fired last December, she had came to view Trump as a "racist."

No tape. Never will be a tape. Just her being a lying ass witch. This is hearsay at best.  More likely, a total fabrication to sell her book. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 05:46:56 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
Unbelieveable betrayal. She wouldnt even exist without him and she sticks a knife in his back like that over something she doesnt even have proof of?

All this is is her monetizing the Resistance morons and trying to get back in the good graces of Hollywood and the trump haters.
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!

Offline Suppressed

. . . Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, which owns the rights to "The Apprentice," and show creator Mark Burnett have declined to release the outtakes, citing “various contractual and legal requirements."
Source
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

. . . Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, which owns the rights to "The Apprentice," and show creator Mark Burnett have declined to release the outtakes, citing “various contractual and legal requirements."

Source

And why would this nobody have those tapes? She wouldn't.

Nice try though. MAGA!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 05:56:55 pm by Frank Cannon »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Omarosa says she was offered hush money to stay quiet about time at White House: report
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401285-omarosa-says-she-was-offered-hush-money-to-stay-quiet-about-time-at

Everything this kumquat says is suspect. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
As Rush has said many times, why wasn't Trump called racist years ago? He's been in the spotlight for about 40 years or so.... this stuff was never talked of before, only when he became a Republican and won the presidency. It's really just the race card being played as far as I'm concerned, I hardly put any credence, that he'd be saying this anywhere, behind closed doors, the studio, anywhere.  More stuff to put in the circular file that adds up to nothing.

Offline Suppressed

And why would this nobody have those tapes? She wouldn't.

Nice try though. MAGA!!!!!!

That's what I'm trying to figure out.  It looks like the original sources that are citing the book don't say that she has the tapes, but rather that "tapes exist".  But then the secondary sources (citing the primary sources) are saying that she "has the tapes".  I don't have the book, but I'm guessing the book says that there are tapes but these secondary sources are assuming that she's saying that she has them.

...but that's must my speculation.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

I think this woman, Ornerosa whatever, is just PO'd that Trump never tried to throw a hump into her.   Ergo Trump must be a racist because he wouldn't take the old log to the beaver.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:56:55 pm by The Ghost »

Offline aligncare

As Rush has said many times, why wasn't Trump called racist years ago? He's been in the spotlight for about 40 years or so.... this stuff was never talked of before, only when he became a Republican and won the presidency. It's really just the race card being played as far as I'm concerned, I hardly put any credence, that he'd be saying this anywhere, behind closed doors, the studio, anywhere.  More stuff to put in the circular file that adds up to nothing.

:thumbsup:

Offline Suppressed

As Rush has said many times, why wasn't Trump called racist years ago?

He was.  He was sued about it and he settled out of court.

That being said, you'd think there'd be more smoke where there's fire (except that many people in Donnie's orbit have kept quiet about many things, in hopes of getting crumbs of wealth).  I really don't believe this story.
+++++++++

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Which of course, you know isn't true. His entire history has been plagued with these accusations and lawsuits around it. At that, his very first claim to fame was being sued by the Nixon administration for racist renting practices way back in 1973.

https://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/2015/07/30/1973-meet-donald-trump/?smid=tw-share&_r=0

In 1991, John O’Donnell (the President of his hotel group) wrote a tell-all book on Trump and outlined many racist accusations. Trump even admitted in a Playboy interview a few years later that what Jack wrote was true (for the sake of Myst, I won't post a Playboy link here but I can send it if you want).

Trump's advantage is he was able to settle and pay off most lawsuits but it is disingenuous to say they just came up, this has been a cloud over him since he has been in the public eye.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:53:34 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Silver Pines

She's lying or she would just dump the tape and be done with it.  Hearing Trump actually say the word would be much more shocking than  claiming he did it.

Also, if it's true, why would she associate with him?

I know this won't go over well, but Trump and his people asked for every bit of this trouble when they hired her. 

Offline Wingnut

I know this won't go over well, but Trump and his people asked for every bit of this trouble when they hired her.

Hey.  It was a head scratcher for sure.  Not sure anyone thought it was a great idea. 

Silver Pines

Hey.  It was a head scratcher for sure.  Not sure anyone thought it was a great idea.

She could be milked for venom to make antivenin, but otherwise I can't think of a use for her.

Offline TomSea

He was.  He was sued about it and he settled out of court.

That being said, you'd think there'd be more smoke where there's fire (except that many people in Donnie's orbit have kept quiet about many things, in hopes of getting crumbs of wealth).  I really don't believe this story.

That may be stretching it, "he" wasn't sued about it, the company, his father's company was sued. They didn't contest it or something like that.

Offline TomSea

Offline Wingnut

Accusation appears to be a bit unclear:

I think you mean a lie.

Offline LadyLiberty

Frank Luntz
‏
Verified account

@FrankLuntz
 4h 4 hours ago
More
I’m in @Omarosa’s book on page 149. She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word.

Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify. Very shoddy work.

Offline endicom

"During the NPR interview, she says she heard the tape. But in her book, she writes that she heard “about it” from other people, which is, you know, not the same thing:"

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/08/10/whoops-omarosa-just-contradicted-her-own-book-on-trump-and-the-n-word-in-a-big-way/