Author Topic: The Left Wants to Destroy America, Not Improve America  (Read 523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left Wants to Destroy America, Not Improve America
« on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:25 pm »

The Left Wants to Destroy America, Not Improve America

Aug 9, 2018

RUSH: Let me grab a quick call to Houston. This is Marshall. You’re first today. I’m really glad you waited. Thank you for that.

CALLER: Rush, thanks for taking my call. It’s an absolute pleasure.

RUSH: Thank you, sir.

CALLER: Real quick, as you’re talking about the evolution of the election process, or maybe even the elimination of it, do you also…? It reminded me that our gerrymandering process is being called into question during this time also. I’m curious. Do you think that we will evolve or move to more of a demographic-based minimum representation in Congress based on race, color, age, sexual preference, rather than an assumed representation geographically?

RUSH: Oh, I think we already are, and we have been for a while. I’ll take you back to the first of many Years of the Woman. All that was was a brand-new number of women running for the Senate, and then some of them got elected. We had more women in the Senate than ever, and that year was called the Year of the Woman, and the belief behind it was that only women can accurately, properly represent other women!

It was that the balance of power in the Senate between men and women was unfair. There weren’t nearly enough women in there representing their percentage of population. This has been underway for the longest time, and I don’t doubt that it’s gonna continue this way. Whether the Constitution will be rewritten or amended to change it? That’s a whole another thing. But identity politics is clearly pushing this idea that we cannot unify: It’s impossible; we’re too different, and we can’t bridge gaps.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/09/the-left-wants-to-destroy-america-not-improve-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: The Left Wants to Destroy America, Not Improve America
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 11:39:38 pm »
And water is wet.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775