Author Topic: Fox News analyst: Judge in Manafort trial showing 'extraordinary bias' against prosecutors  (Read 1082 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News analyst: Judge in Manafort trial showing 'extraordinary bias' against prosecutors
By Michael Burke - 08/08/18 05:31 PM EDT

Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano on Wednesday said Judge T.S. Ellis has shown “an extraordinary bias” against prosecutors in the criminal trial of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.

“I’m not happy with this judge,” Napolitano said on Fox News. “He’s making too much of the case about him and he’s showing an extraordinary bias against the government. If you feel that negatively about the government, you shouldn’t be on the case. Or you should keep those feelings to yourself, not manifest them.”

more
http://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/400988-fox-news-analyst-judge-in-manafort-trial-showing-extraordinary-bias
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm getting tired of listening to the esteemed FORMER judge!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

Andrew Napolitano is an ass an always 100% wrong.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Andrew Napolitano is an ass an always 100% wrong.

Two of the many reasons why I'm tired of listening to him.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm getting tired of listening to the esteemed FORMER judge!

Me, too @Bigun

Fox suspended a while ago ... and since he's been allowed back his "judicial assessments" have done a 180 --- on *every* issue.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm pretty happy with this judge.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Which one?

How many are there?  I was referring to the judge in the story, the one "showing 'extraordinary bias'".

How many are there?  I was referring to the judge in the story, the one "showing 'extraordinary bias'".

Well, two.  The story is about opinions expressed by Judge Napolitano.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, two.  The story is about opinions expressed by Judge Napolitano.

Oh, I see.  No, I was quoting Judge Napolitano.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Me, too @Bigun

Fox suspended a while ago ... and since he's been allowed back his "judicial assessments" have done a 180 --- on *every* issue.

His predictions of court decisions has always been poor, but I chalked that up to the fact that the active Judges are by and large of poor quality.  They're likely to find any old thing.

As for T.S. Ellis, I think he's sharp as a tack.  This whole Gates testimony has been a disaster for the Prosecution, from what I see.  Gates' number one victim appears to have been the Defendant, Manafort.  We wouldn't be hearing any of that but for the immunity Mueller proffered.

You want to see a biased Judge?  Check out that broad who worked the George Zimmerman trial in Florida.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 12:02:05 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline kidd

Mueller has spent over $16 million to prosecute an old minor charge in a blatant attempt to get Manifort to "turn" on Trump. Judge Ellis has every reason to be biased against this very biased prosecutor.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Mueller has spent over $16 million to prosecute an old minor charge in a blatant attempt to get Manifort to "turn" on Trump. Judge Ellis has every reason to be biased against this very biased prosecutor.

:amen:

- J. R. R. Tolkien