Author Topic: Rush: Callers on Kasich’s Special Election Role  (Read 460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Callers on Kasich’s Special Election Role
« on: August 08, 2018, 10:20:50 pm »

Callers on Kasich’s Special Election Role

Aug 8, 2018

RUSH: Mark in Cincinnati. Welcome, sir. Glad that you called. How are you?

CALLER: Fine. How are you, Rush?

RUSH: Good. Thank you.

CALLER: I just wanted to make a statement about the horse race, so to speak, that happened in district 12 in Ohio last night. The only reason why it was a horse race to start with is because of John Kasich, the governor. That was his old seat, as most people know. And he is such an anti-Trumper that he would rather see a Democrat have that seat than have somebody have that seat that would support Trump.

RUSH: Okay. I understand that. But what’s he been doing?

CALLER: He’s been hitting all of the talk shows in Ohio. He’s been wording behind the scenes and campaigning for the Democrat.

RUSH: Behind the scenes?

CALLER: With all of his anti-Trump rhetoric that he it continues to put in op-eds in the local papers and anybody that will listen, he has spent all of his time bashing Trump.

RUSH: Okay. Let me be specific with you about some questions. Is Governor Kasich, in these talk show you say he’s appearing on, these op-eds that he’s writing or these little random interviews he does, has he actually endorsed, quasi-endorsed, urged people to vote for O’Connor?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/08/ohio-callers-on-kasichs-special-election-role/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34