Author Topic: Rush: Panic on the Phones! Woe Is Us Chorus Fears GOP Voter Complacency  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Panic on the Phones! Woe Is Us Chorus Fears GOP Voter Complacency

Aug 8, 2018
">

RUSH: New Jersey, Mark, you’re first. Welcome. Great to have you here.

CALLER: Hello, Mr. Limbaugh. Nice to talk to, sir. Thank you for taking my call.

RUSH: You bet.

CALLER: The reason I called today is I’m hoping to be the 1.4% where you might be wrong. You’re like, what, 98.6% right all the time?

RUSH: No, no, it’s 99.8%.

CALLER: Then I’ve only got two-tenths of a percentage to be right, but I think I am. Rush, I believe it’s us that are being complacent. I do believe it’s the Republicans and the Trumpsters that are being complacent. I think we’re out here fat and happy, excited that our agenda is getting pushed through, even though some pieces of it are slower than others. I agree with you that Trump’s coattails definitely won with a 5-0 record; fantastic.

RUSH: Well, now, wait a minute on that. Hang on. I spent 45 minutes yesterday opening this program telling everybody how important it was to go up and vote in these elections. You know, Trump goes out there, does a rally Saturday, but I did it yesterday. And how come nobody’s talking about that? Huh?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/08/panic-on-the-phones-woe-is-us-chorus-fears-gop-voter-complacency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34