Author Topic: Omarosa covertly recorded audio of Trump: Report  (Read 554 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omarosa covertly recorded audio of Trump: Report
« on: August 08, 2018, 08:58:37 pm »
Omarosa covertly recorded audio of Trump: Report
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | August 08, 2018 04:25 PM

Omarosa Manigault-Newman, former director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison, covertly recorded audio of President Trump, a new report says.

According to the Daily Beast, a source verified that they have heard audio Manigault-Newman recorded of Trump. Several sources familiar with the situation said that the recordings captured everyday conversations, but that Trump’s voice seemed to be included.

The report comes as Manigault-Newman is working on a forthcoming book called “Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House.” The book is scheduled to be released later this month.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/omarosa-covertly-recorded-audio-of-trump-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Omarosa covertly recorded audio of Trump: Report
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 09:08:56 pm »
This, boys and girls, is the very definition of espionage. But, the way things have been going since Hillary, apparently espionage is now legal, or at least a nonpunishable offense. I doubt anything will be done about it.

es·pi·o·nage
ˈespēəˌnäZH/Submit
noun
the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information.
synonyms:   spying, infiltration; eavesdropping, surveillance, reconnaissance, intelligence, undercover work; black operations; informalblack ops
"an American pilot suspected of espionage"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 09:15:52 pm »
Didn't she, as a WH employee, sign a non-disclosure agreement?

Methinks it's time to start suing some asses back to the poverty line.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 10:16:51 pm »
Serious question I am asking because I am not certain of the right answer.

Is it illegal to record a conversation without permission,or not?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!