Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Bruce Ohr's Role as 'Conduit' Between DOJ, Steele, Fusion GPS 'The Definition of Corr  (Read 556 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

As seen on Hannity

Gregg Jarrett and Judge Jeanine Pirro reacted to news that top DOJ official Bruce Ohr was used as a "conduit" between the department and ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele even after the FBI cut ties with Steele over alleged untruths.

Jarrett said Mueller is "looking in all the wrong places" for corruption and crime when he examines President Donald Trump's records.

"Documents show the FBI and DOJ knew the [Steele-Russia] dossier was phony [and that] Christopher Steele was a liar," Jarrett said.

more
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/07/gregg-jarrett-bruce-ohrs-role-conduit-between-doj-and-christopher-steele-dossier-writer
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gee,  I wonder if he has security clearance?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Still waiting on the parade of orange jumpsuits.  And waiting!  And waiting!  And wait...
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kidd

Still waiting on the parade of orange jumpsuits.  And waiting!  And waiting!  And wait...
If a policeman sees a crime, and has the responsibility, the authority and the ability to make an arrest - but fails to jail the criminal - is the policeman still one of the "good guys"?

The republicans (except for Nunes and small handful of others) are complicit in these crimes for not moving on criminal charges. A hearing, by itself, is not moving forward.