Author Topic: Rick Gates: 'Possible' I submitted personal expenses to Trump inaugural committee  (Read 418 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rick Gates: 'Possible' I submitted personal expenses to Trump inaugural committee
by Melissa Quinn
 | August 07, 2018 04:38 PM

Rick Gates admitted in court Tuesday that it's "possible" he submitted his personal expenses to President Trump's inaugural committee for reimbursement.

Gates made the revelation during cross-examination by Kevin Downing, Paul Manafort's defense attorney.

Gates served as deputy chairman of Trump's inaugural committee. He said, however, that the expenses filed were monitored very closely.

He admitted during testimony Monday that he stole money from Manafort by filing inflated expense reports and creating fake ones. Gates said he received the money from bank accounts in Cyprus.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/gates-possible-i-submitted-personal-expenses-to-trump-inaugural-committee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wonder how the jury is going to feel about this crook getting off scott free.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.