Author Topic: Trump Admin. Considering Immigration Plan To Make Best Use Of Taxpayer Funds  (Read 335 times)

Offline endicom

OANN
Newsroom
Aug. 7, 2018

The Trump administration is considering an immigration proposal which it hopes will make the best use of taxpayer funds.

A spokeswoman for the plan says it protects the American taxpayer, while making sure foreign nationals who want to become U.S. citizens are self-sufficient.

[...]

Meanwhile, Arizona congressman Andy Briggs recently introduced the Fund and Complete the Border Wall Act, which would penalize the country of origin of each illegal immigrant by making cuts to foreign aid.

More... http://www.oann.com/trump-admin-considering-immigration-plan-to-make-best-use-of-taxpayer-funds/

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
Personally, I’d like a full moratorium on all immigration, but I’m in favor of any loophole they can use to stop as much as possible.
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!

Offline endicom

Personally, I’d like a full moratorium on all immigration...

I was going to say that you take what you can get, but...a full moratorium may be what passes judicial muster. I'm for a sensible immigration policy that benefits both the immigrant and the nation.