Author Topic: Rush: Why Sarah Jeong’s Racism Isn’t a Big Story to the Left  (Read 662 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Why Sarah Jeong’s Racism Isn’t a Big Story to the Left

Aug 6, 2018

RUSH: I had a bunch of people over the weekend asking me a pretty interesting question. “Rush, this Sarah Jeong babe that the New York Times has hired that’s running around and has made a career out of broadcasting her hatred for white people, particularly white men, why is there no reaction to this in the media? Why is there no reaction to it anywhere but on the right? Why does it seem like it’s no big deal?”

That is an excellent question. It’s an excellent question. I’m gonna have the answer for you. I know the left. I’m the mayor of Realville. This is the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced anti-leftist, anti-media, and conservative studies. It’s an excellent question and the root of the question goes back to none other than — dadelut dadelut dadelut dadelut dadelut — the Reverend Jackson. When the Reverend Jackson was running for president back — when did he do that? It was the ’82, ’83, somewhere around then. (interruption) He was in the ’84 Democrat primaries, that’s exactly right. And back then — by the way, greetings. Rush Limbaugh here. Telephone number, 800-282-2882.

I just want to touch on this because I’m gonna expand on this as the program unfolds. But the answer to this, the Reverend Jackson was out spewing not quite the same anti-white stuff that Sarah Jeong is, but it was then said as a defense when he did start going in that direction, that it was impossible for the Reverend Jackson or Al Sharpton to be racist because they were minorities, they didn’t have any power.

So any minority could utter anything they wanted, and it would not be bigotry, it would not be sexism or racism or misogyny or whatever because they didn’t have the power to do anything with it. So if the Reverend Jackson, or take anybody, if any public African-American politician wanted to talk about their hatred for white people, fine and dandy, because that person had no power to do anything about it. The only people that had any power — and this argument still holds today — are white men. And so white men are the ones who are shackled, can’t say, can’t do anything. But anybody else can attack them with impunity.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/06/why-sarah-jeongs-racism-isnt-a-big-story-to-the-left/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It really goes to how provincial, pin headed, insular, and doctrinaire liberals are.

The Chinese, from which Ms. Jeong derives her ancestry, are some of the most culturally racist and supremacist cultures on earth. Not to mention China being one of the most nativist, if not imperialst, powers of any nation out there.

All the NY Times sees however is 'White People! White People! White People! White People!' based on some past Euro colonialism. Nothing of course when it comes to Chinese belligerency and nationalism.

So much for the enlightened and tolerant liberal globalist citizens. It's just another smokescreen to advance the agenda.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 11:27:17 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Why Sarah Jeong’s Racism Isn’t a Big Story to the Left

Because it is the RIGHT KIND OF racism, which isn't 'racism' at all in their twisted minds, but a necessary correction of unfair 'privilege'.

A meddlesome and burgeoning insidious tyranny that is cloaked in the disguise of moral fairness.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775