Author Topic: Rush: Hatred and Self-Loathing on the Left  (Read 460 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Hatred and Self-Loathing on the Left
« on: August 06, 2018, 10:18:13 pm »

Hatred and Self-Loathing on the Left

Aug 6, 2018

RUSH: This is Claire in Bellingham, Washington. Welcome, and great to have you here.

CALLER: Thank you, Rush. I think you’re absolutely amazing. I’m gonna get to my point. And you opened the show and you talked about Sarah Jeong, the New York reporter, and you talked about the white hatred she has or the hatred for whites. And on other days I hear you speaking about the Trump hatred. And it’s not Trump hatred or white hatred. In all honesty, it is self-hatred like I have never seen before.

The Democrats didn’t get what they wanted, and they’re mad at themselves, just like you said this morning when you opened the show, you were mad at yourself that you didn’t find that Dianne Feinstein story. That was real accountability. But these people, they can’t be accountable because they’re angry, and they didn’t get what they wanted, and they feel persecuted, and all their mental models and thinking has built up, and they’re projecting it on Trump, they’re projecting it on whites, they’re just projecting it on anything because — and so when I listen to them, I hold up a mirror, ’cause they’re talking at themselves. They’re not talking to me. I’ve never seen self-hatred like this. And this is what explains it all, because they’ll do anything, say anything, go anywhere —

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/06/hatred-and-self-loathing-on-the-left/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34