Author Topic: Rush: A Blue Wave Based on What?  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: A Blue Wave Based on What?
« on: August 06, 2018, 10:16:19 pm »

A Blue Wave Based on What?

Aug 6, 2018

RUH: Boy, this rally was another one of the Trump special — Trump talked about the fact that there’s this blue wave coming, and he doesn’t see it. He sees a red wave. Here are the two sound bites that relate to this. Number 1.

THE PRESIDENT: You are great people. You work hard, you pay your taxes, you do all these things, and you were forgotten. They forgot about you. And you’re the smartest people. You’re the smartest people. They talk about the elite, the elite. Did you ever see the elite? They’re not elite. (boos) You are the elite. You are the elite. (cheers) You’re smarter than they are. You make bigger incomes. You’ve got everything going, you know? So let them keep calling — you go to the best schools. You do a tremendous job. You own companies. You work for tremendous salaries. You’re talented, with your hands, with your mind. And then you hear, “The elite has just said.” The elite? They’re more elite than me? I have better everything than they have, including this. (cheers) And I became president, and they didn’t, meaning you became president. (cheers).

RUSH: The kicker. The kicker.

THE PRESIDENT: And it’s driving them crazy. (cheers)

RUSH: “And it’s driving them crazy.” And the applause went on and on. Next here is the prexy talking about blue wave versus red wave.

THE PRESIDENT: They’re talking about this blue wave. (laughter) I don’t think so. If the Democrats get in, they’re gonna raise your taxes, you’re gonna have crime all over the place, you’re gonna have people pouring across the border. So why would that be a blue wave? I think it could be a red wave.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/06/a-blue-wave-based-on-what/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Rush: A Blue Wave Based on What?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:26:16 am »
Every polling sample I've seen has some Dem voting demographic way out of whack to how people vote in the midterms.  Show me an accurate one that gives a big advantage to the Dems and I might be worried about a Blue Wave.

The current polling sounds more like psyops to depress the GOP vote.
The Republic is lost.