Author Topic: LISTEN: C-SPAN Caller Threatens to Kill Brian Stelter and Don Lemon: If ‘I See Them I’m Going to Sho  (Read 1679 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
President Donald Trump‘s seething animosity toward the press hit home with CNN’s Brian Stelter, who shared a death threat against him and colleague Don Lemon, the audio of which he played on the air Sunday.

The message came from a C-SPAN caller named Don, who falsely accused both Stelter and Lemon of labeling all Trump supporters racists, which Stelter notes is a lie.

“They don’t even know these Americans out here and they are calling us racists because we voted for Trump? Come on. Give me a break,” the caller said. “They started the war. I see them, I’m going to shoot them. Bye.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/listen-c-span-caller-threatens-to-kill-brian-stelter-and-don-lemon-if-i-see-them-im-going-to-shoot-them/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sounds, feels, and smells like a set up.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LegalAmerican

Good. They DID, start this.  The American people are tried of the LEFTS, N.T'S BALONEY! 

Offline Applewood

Good. They DID, start this.  The American people are tried of the LEFTS, N.T'S BALONEY!

Do you really think it's OK to hunt down journalists -- or anyone else -- and kill them? 

By the way, "started" what?  As far as I can tell, no one started anything.  Is our news biased?  Sure it is.  But be aware that for every news story unfavorable to Trump, there are plenty which glorify Trump over non-existent accomplishments.  That bias Trump and his fans talk about works both ways.   

Another thing:  I am what Trump believers call an NT, but please don't lump me in with violent radicals and what Trump supporters call "haters."  I am not a leftist, I don't hate Trump, although I don't like him as president, and I certainly don't wish any harm against him or anyone who believes in him.    Stop making everyone who doesn't worship your hero into the "enemy."    We are not your enemy.  And we sure as hell aren't traitors, as some of your fellow Trump fans have called us. 

Did it ever occur to you or any of your fellow Trump fans that Trump might be the one encouraging this violent behavior?  Constantly railing against some "enemy," real or imagined, is bound to one day encourage some mentally ill individual (s) to take violent action. 

If you don't like what is being said or written about your hero, turn off the TV or put down the newspaper or close your laptop -- whatever.  But don't make everyone into your enemy and don't wish harm on them.  If you do, you are just as bad or worse than Antifa, BLM and the rest of the violent radical groups out there.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 03:48:19 pm by Applewood »

Offline mountaineer

Sounds completely fake. If he doesn't get any traction with this, Lemon will make a tiny noose from a piece of clothesline and mail it to himself.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Wow. Really. Death threats are a proper reaction to words?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I'm guessing it is fake. They know the caller's number. He would be easy to track down.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm guessing it is fake. They know the caller's number. He would be easy to track down.

Yet almost weekly I see someone on the internet, using their own name (and people I know too, not just anonymous trolls) making similar statements. The current mood in the country is making this become more accepted discourse in some people's minds. I wouldn't put it past many people to be dumb enough to call and make a statement like that.

(and if they were really calculating, they could just buy a prepay burner phone).

Offline Frank Cannon

Fake News. I clearly said "Frank" when I made this call.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
By the way, "started" what?  As far as I can tell, no one started anything.  Is our news biased?  Sure it is.  But be aware that for every news story unfavorable to Trump, there are plenty which glorify Trump over non-existent accomplishments.  That bias Trump and his fans talk about works both ways.   

You wouldn't happen to have any links to numbers that refute the >90% anti-Trump coverage that media analysts are reporting, do you?

For the record, I'm neither AT nor NT, I'm just an observer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You wouldn't happen to have any links to numbers that refute the >90% anti-Trump coverage that media analysts are reporting, do you?

I'm just an observer.

From outer space.  or maybe from,,,,

Russia Russia Russia
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From outer space.  or maybe from,,,,

Russia Russia Russia

Really.  If I wanted to read BS like "The media is tilted to the right!" being flung around like poop in San Francisco, I would be lurking DU, not TBR.

Or CNN.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

The BEST feature on here is the ignore button!  I like talking to rational people.  Like Reagan said. The problem with liberals is that they know so much, which is not true.
And I can ADD,  put words in peoples mouth,,NEVER SAID!  I call that, unhinged. lol. Maybe, reading comprehension problems ?  Making up things, never said? 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The BEST feature on here is the ignore button!  I like talking to rational people.  Like Reagan said. The problem with liberals is that they know so much, which is not true.
And I can ADD,  put words in peoples mouth,,NEVER SAID!  I call that, unhinged. lol. Maybe, reading comprehension problems ?  Making up things, never said?

You mention liberals, do you think you're talking to liberals here?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It's the voices in her head.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

Anyone who does not worship at Trump's altar is a liberal, according to some Trump supporters.  Heck, I've been accused of being a Hillary supporter because I would not vote for Trump.  So in my accusers' minds, I must be a liberal.  *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 04:57:46 pm by Applewood »

Offline Applewood

For the record, I'm neither AT nor NT, I'm just an observer.

Alas, I do not have numbers, but I have read many glowing, worshipful stories posted here and elsewhere by Trump supporters.  For example, didn't I just see the claim  made here that Trump has accomplished more in his first 18 months than every previous president?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Alas, I do not have numbers, but I have read many glowing, worshipful stories posted here and elsewhere by Trump supporters.  For example, didn't I just see the claim  made here that Trump has accomplished more in his first 18 months than every previous president?

You claimed:
But be aware that for every news story unfavorable to Trump, there are plenty which glorify Trump over non-existent accomplishments.

I am merely pointing out that not true, although it may seem that way when viewing things from the POV of one conservative website.  Out in the meat world, the liberals are in full charge.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Come on, man.

In eighteen months, President Trump has administered the most Conservative agenda of any previous Republican POTUS...and that includes President Reagan.

NOTHING like you've described in your post.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 06:13:30 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sanguine asked of LegalAmerican:
"You mention liberals, do you think you're talking to liberals here?"

Yes.
There are a few of them here, in sheep's clothing.
And a few libertarian whackos, as well.
No names, please.

But a caution to LegalAmerican:
Use the "ignore button" with great care.
There are only two or three times I've used it, and only one of those who I "ignore" still posts here.
There is at least one poster who I would put on ignore, but don't, because once in a while he posts something that makes good sense to me.

So... sometimes it's better to just "skip over" those who are "borderline ignore". Use it only as a "last resort", when there remains no other.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:03:14 am by Fishrrman »

Offline LegalAmerican

Sanguine asked of LegalAmerican:
"You mention liberals, do you think you're talking to liberals here?"

Yes.
There are a few of them here, in sheep's clothing.
And a few libertarian whackos, as well.
No names, please.

But a caution to LegalAmerican:

Use the "ignore button" with great care.
There are only two or three times I've used it, and only one of those who I "ignore" still posts here.
There is at least one poster who I would put on ignore, but don't, because once in a while he posts something that makes good sense to me.

So... sometimes it's better to just "skip over" those who are "borderline ignore". Use it only as a "last resort", when there remains no other.

Hi, I appreciate the concern. I have read a lot of posts, which were just mocking posts. Nothing of value, mostly mocking to me. I got baited.  Then, when I responded to their name calling & insults to me, I got a warning, but NOT THEM. Mocking  message's, for  my typing skills, which I lack, & things of that sort. My use of commas. I said, my bad habit. I type, like I would talk to someone in person.  Even when I explained why; learning my new laptop. learning this site, having problems seeing the small font, "they" would not stop. So, today I find out I need EYE surgery.  No doubt, that will be more fodder for mocking.  I am NOT missing any important information from those on ignore. lol. I guarantee it.  :patriot:  wink777

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 03:12:17 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Victoria33

I hope Brian Stelter and Don Lemon now have security guards until this person who made the threat has been found and tossed in prison.  When Trump verbally attacks someone, that gives mentally disturbed people reason to physically attack that person.

Offline LegalAmerican

There are really people on here, who don't know about all of Trumps accomplishments?   ha ha ha

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Hi, I appreciate the concern. I have read a lot of posts, which were just mocking posts. Nothing of value, mostly mocking to me. I got baited.  Then, when I responded to their name calling & insults to me, I got a warning, but NOT THEM. Mocking  message's, for  my typing skills, which I lack, & things of that sort. My use of commas. I said, my bad habit. I type, like I would talk to someone in person.  Even when I explained why; learning my new laptop. learning this site, having problems seeing the small font, "they" would not stop. So, today I find out I need EYE surgery.  No doubt, that will be more fodder for mocking.  I am NOT missing any important information from those on ignore. lol. I guarantee it.  :patriot:  wink777

Really?  Stop by The Lounge and tell us about it, you'll get lots of well wishes and some prayer for your recovery too.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

Really?  Stop by The Lounge and tell us about it, you'll get lots of well wishes and some prayer for your recovery too.

Thank you CL.  Won't happen for a while. I need physical first, before anesthesia, you know the drill, but I may take you up on the offer. I had heart attack last Oct, & a STENT put into heart vein.  Seems, all kind of things happening. Take care, dear friend.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: